Five Must See Movies

Draevyn

Everybody should see Adventureland in my opinion, I really enjoyed it, its not as haha funny as Zombieland but the cast are excellent and its very different to some of the directors other work (Superbad)

Here are my five most recent Netflix DVDs that haven't already been mentioned:

Up in the Air

I Love You Man

Let the Right One In

Sunshine Cleaning

Trick 'r Treat

I can also fully endorse Teej's list.

They don't have to be new, but I'd rather they not be foreign films as Bluey suggested. Just basically five movies that you would recommend everyone check out before they die. Kind of like that book "1000 movies to see before you die"

Oh God, the list could go on forever. Adventureland is very underrated, yeah. I really enjoyed that flick.

Lucky Number Slevin

Reservoir Dogs

12 Angry Men

The Prestige

Check out Smockin' Aces, as well. That film's just a fuck load of fun.

Here are my five most recent Netflix DVDs that haven't already been mentioned:

Up in the Air

I Love You Man

Let the Right One In

Sunshine Cleaning

Trick 'r Treat

I can also fully endorse Teej's list.

Sunshine cleaning sucked. Other than that, not a bad list there.

I thought about checking out Choke as it's been on lately, but I couldn't get into it the other night because of the mood I was in.

Spread is ok if you have some time to throw away (that you won't mind losing) and can deal with Ashton Kutcher in suspenders for two hours.

For movies that challenge your idea of ethics: Moon, Primer, Wristcutters: A Love Story

For comedies about sports: Major League, Slap Shot, Caddy Shack

For documentaries: King of Kong (chronicles the battle for the top score in the arcade game Donkey Kong), It Might Get Loud (Jimmy Page, The Edge and Jack White talk about guitars), This Film is Not Yet Rated (Why the MPAA sucks), Beer Wars (A look at how beer is made, distributed and sold in America)