Best Movie You've Ever Seen

RPS

It's really hard for me to narrow it down to just one movie but I suppose I'd have to say Goodfellas based purely on replay factor. I could watch that movie a million times (I probably have already) and still not get sick of it.

• Like 1

It's really hard for me to narrow it down to just one movie but I suppose I'd have to say Goodfellas based purely on replay factor. I could watch that movie a million times (I probably have already) and still not get sick of it.

That was actually what I was trying to decide between with Shawshank, only reason I chose Shawshank is because it's got the feel good ending >_>

Lately, Black Dynamite has become a current favorite. It literally has everything a comedy needs to be successful. Great pacing, hilarious dialogue, and badass action sequences. It is honestly the funniest movie I've ever seen in my life. As for all-time favorite, I find myself going with Tony Scott's True Romance. Everybody in the movie does a fantastic job, not to mention the cast being absolutely stacked. Every actor in the films shines, and the script and score are terrific. Such an underrated film.

Star Trek: First Contact is my favourite movie (fuck you all it's awesome), but I'll never try and argue it's the best movie I've ever seen, it's just my favourite, down to simple nerdish fanboyism (and some great one-liners), but as for the actual best movie I've ever seen? It could be one of a load of films; American Beauty, Pulp Fiction, Goodfellas, For a Few Dollars More, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, This is England, LA Confidential, The Long Good Friday, Wrath of Khan.... >_>