2010/2011 UEFA Champions League

EddieG

Re: Wilkins commentary. I have a vague recollection of him saying that the Dawson thing should have been a penalty, then about 15 minutes later some foul/free-kick/etc. went against Spurs and he declared it "the worst decision the referee has made all night".

Ah, English commentators. They're an amusingly unashamed bunch.

• Admin

Valencia (and I assume Berbatov too) on the bench for Man Utd. Van der Sar; O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Park, Giggs, Hernandez, Rooney. Valencia on bench.

Torres starting for Chelsea with I assume Anelka as Drogba is on the bench.

United team: Van Der Sar, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Park, Carrick, Giggs, Nani, Rooney, Hernandez

Suprised no Valencia but otherwise I'm happy.

Edited by Starvinho

Guest viperlike

It's been a helluva stressful week for me so far but by kick off ill have a beer in hand cheering on the boys! I predict at least a goal in this game by both sides!

And United bench: Kuszczak, Brown, Berbatov, Smalling, Scholes, Valencia, Gibson

Very strong bench with Berba, Valencia and Scholes to come on if needed.

Guest viperlike

Park always does a good job against the big teams, he runs about like a bag of prawn crackers and doesn't allow the opposition any time on the ball and always pops up in the box having shots at goal and making key passes. Im a big fan of the young man from South Korea.

Park always does a good job against the big teams, he runs about like a bag of prawn crackers and doesn't allow the opposition any time on the ball and always pops up in the box having shots at goal and making key passes. Im a big fan of the young man from South Korea.

You are aware that bags of prawn crackers are incapable of running right? As well as the fact that he's 30 so not really that young.

As expected, the concentration of United fans in this thread is even more sickening than usual.

I may have to ignore the lot of you, lest the concentration of smarminess put me off football forever.

You are aware that bags of prawn crackers are incapable of running right? As well as the fact that he's 30 so not really that young.

viperlike is a 32 year old black man who still lives on the streets, so he's young in comparison. The street living may also explain why he thinks prawn crackers are capable of movement.

I'm going to hope Chelsea can get something out of this game. Just to make it fun.