2010/2011 UEFA Champions League

EddieG

The draw for the third qualifying round was made today, and Celtic are playing debutants Braga.

Anderlecht is playing the winner between the Irish/Welsh battle of Bohemian and TNS.

I can see Bohs beating TNS and then loosing to Anderlecht. If it was anything like my FM game Bohs'll get to the Group Stages this year. :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

It'd be so brilliant if Bohs got to the group stage. Though I doubt any Irish team will get as close as Shelbourne did a few years back.

And they got thumped by TNS! I haven't been keeping up with the Airtricity League but I thought an Irish team could easily beat a Welsh team. :shifty:

Well, there goes the Scottish co-efficient down the toilet. I think we're past the u-bend by now. Unless Rangers WIN the Europa League or the Champions League (lawl), we're gonna be worse off again.

Oh how I remembered the Scottish/Portuguese Leagues comparisons from a few months ago, after these two games...laugh.gif

People actually argued that the Scottish league was better? :huh:

People argued that both leagues were equivalent.