2010/2011 UEFA Champions League

EddieG

"...and Valencia will play Manchester United...and of course Manchester United will play Valencia...."

for fucks sake this is just gratuitous now.

Well fuck, still no United/Real. :( Ronaldo's OT return would've been a moment to remember.

Please please please give us Barca/Spurs. Just so we can see who's really raping who. :shifty:

Edited by Shelty92

Not a bad group for United, can't tell if Valencia will be a big test or not without Villa and Silva.

Group G is amazing and could produce fabulous matches, can't wait for that.

Edited by Shelty92

Barca and Munich must have payed someone to get these easy groups. Group G will be a lot of fun to watch.

I love playing Spurs with Bremen, i am a bit disapointed that we have to face Inter and Twente again, would have prefered someone new... can be a very hard group, i hope Bremen get their shit together.

Groups A, B and G look most interesting to me. Arsenal, Chelsea and United to all sail through. Spurs vs Bremen is a complete unknown so that should be fun to watch. It's a shame Spurs didn't get one of the more entertaining Pot A teams as well.