Football Manager 2011

Dan

Cesc needs to play AMC with playmaker to really play his best I've noticed. I just signed Rossi, and want to pair him and RvP in a 442. So Cesc is good as a CM, but replaceable. Ramsey and Wilshere can do the job. Then I can really shop around for who will be a good addition, as opposed to a replacement. Pastore, Hazard, Gourcuf, etc - are all good but pretty much obvious and easy options. But they have to be considered. I'd like someone who can play the CM role well, as opposed to just the AMC role.

I started with Villa, Randy Lerners a tight arse, Lined up 40m worth of signings which would have put the team in the next level, but lerner wouldn't release the funds so had to watch them sign for Arsenal, Man United, Man Citeh and the like. This.is after i fucked off an offer from Real, they appointed Wenger so got.offered Arsenal.job.

Now with Liverpool enjoyin a decent start.

get playin pal

I would take it and replace him with Eden Hazard or Yoann Gourcuff or something.

I recommend to people with smaller teams, Eden's younger brother Thorgan. I signed him on a free at the start of my second season with Viking. He's a left sided attacking midfielder. If he had not had broken his leg towards the run in, we may have won the league in my second season.

• Like 1