Football Manager 2011

Dan

I did it to see if it would help and it seems to, because I got a message after the game where Arsenal lost 5-1 to Man Utd about how my attendance was bound to attract the attention of the Arsenal board.

Finally pushed Emery out the door at Arsenal, after almost doing the same for Antonio Conte at Juve :shifty:

The Arsenal squad, includes Eden Hazard (funny, what with my basing Viking around his brother Thorgan and I will now do the same with Eden!), Cesc Fabregas, Walcott, Aaron Ramsey, Ryan Shawcross, Clichy, Nasri and a few others. Currently sit about mid-table in the Premier League and are the third richest club in the world.

And is tradition for my games, I started on a match day and beat Spurs 2-0.

Well I began at Dec 2010 to speed things up a bit and Blackburn were top of the table (Y)

Sounds about right.

Are you sure you didn't start a game in 1995 by mistake? :shifty:

Second game for Arsenal a 2-0 against Genk. Alex and Eden Hazard are fine men!

I just got a new laptop, how do I transfer it over from my old computer?

Install the game on your laptop and the import your save over using a USB stick. I imagine that would do the trick.

You buy it on Steam, then you can transfer it between computers without the hassle.

Trying to get a full version without paying for it anywhere though is one of those bannable offenses.