EWR 2010 Stats Update: August

Just a quick quiery:

I was under the impression that Beef Wellington and Brent Wellington are the same person. However, there are 2 seperate workers with wildly different stats and ages.

I'm probably wrong, I was just wondering.

They are two totally different people. Beef Wellington is the Canadian Ass Punch master we all know and love while Brent Wellington came out of OVW and is now under a WWE developmental contract.

• Like 2

I've had several friends of mine that go to CHIKARA shows confirm that Drew Gulak and Soldier Ant are one in the same, so you might wanna give Drew Gulak the Orange Cassidy treatment, so that might be something to look into.

If this is true, raise Soldier Ant's technical to 72 and check shooting ability. Make him a blood relative to Little Mondo and a friendship with Tim Donst. Add him to CZW and add the necessary tag teams, delete Drew Gulak. IF this is true, that is.

Edit- looking up online it looks like they are the same person.

-Make Dunn a non-wrestler, he has retired.

-Change Don Montoya from a manager to a wrestler. Raise his charisma to 73 and technical to 25.

-Check SS Look for Disco Machine and raise his charisma to 73.

-Raise Joe Don Smith's overness to 15, brawl to 32, speed to 20, tech to 20, stiffness to 30, selling to 60, charisma to 61, attitude and behavior to 85. That is just kind of guess work after watching a short match of his online, as currently he has zeroes across the board. If anyone has a better idea on stats, feel free to help out. Add him to WWC, not sure what his gimmick/disposition is. I think he is older than it says he is in game as I believe he has been wrestling since the 80s, but I am not sure.

-Raise Joel Gertner's charisma to 87. Make him a non-wrestler.

-Lower Alex Colon's charisma to 46, raise his brawl to 48 and selling to 72.

-Raise Joe Gacy's brawl to 59, technical to 37 and charisma to 64. Check menacing.

-Raise Player Dos' speed to 87.

-Raise Helios' speed to 87.

-Raise GNC's experience to 18.

-Add a friendship between Alex Colon and Joe Gacy.

-Change Smelly to a non-wrestler. He is retired.

-Raise Jon Moxley's brawl to 67, stiffness to 42, selling to 86 and overness to 41. Check High spots and SS Look.

-Raise Mike Quackenbush' technical to 87.

-Raise Mustafa's age to 49.

-Raise 911's age to 51.

-Lower Big Guido's overness to 35.

-Raise Big Vito's overness to 54.

-Lower Carmella DeCesare's overness to 35.

-Lower Chris Divine's overness to 33.

-Lower Chris Hamrick's overness to 44.

-Who is Josh Cody and why does he have 48 overness? I'd lower that to 14.

-Same as above for Josh Lazie.

-Lower Kenny Bolin's overness to 40.

-Lower Nida's overness to 41.

-Raise Bunkhouse Buck's age to 60. Raise his overness a few points for recently being on WWE TV, playing Jack Swagger's father.

-Raise Brother Devon's age to 38.

-Raise El Texano's age to 26.

-Check menacing for Jesse Neal. Maybe uncheck SS Look. Raise his brawl to 63 and his selling to 76.

-Raise BxB Hulk's wage a bit. Same with Eddie Edwards, Eddie Kingston and Kenny Omega.

-Lower Elaine Klimalonglastname's overness to 28. Same with her sister Diane.

Edited by KrisClassic

- Remove Chrissy Rivera from CZW. Hasn't been used in the last 3-6 months.

- Remove Drew Blood from CZW. Lost a loser must retire match at a recent event.

- Remove Eddie Kingston from CZW. Left over disputes with CZW management. The tag titles are vacant & will be until December.

- Remove Jon Dahmer from CZW. Hasn't been used in the last 3-6 months.

- Remove LJ Cruz from CZW. Hasn't been used in the last 3-6 months.

- Remove Nate Hatred from CZW. Hasn't been used in the last 3-6 months.

- Remove Pinkie Sanchez from CZW. Hasn't been used in the last 3-6 months.

- Remove Lobo from CZW. Hasn't been used since Zandig sold it to my knowledge.

- Billy Gram "quit" CZW so maybe remove him for the time being.

- Add Masada to CZW as a midcard heel & make his gimmick bad ass.

- Add Lucky to CZW as a lower midcard heel & make his gimmick crazy. He is going by the name tHURTeen in CZW.

- Add Joker to CZW as a upper midcard face & make his gimmick bad ass.

- Add Rush Wrestling Enterprise as a stable in CZW. Members are Mr. Rodney Rush (leader), Drew Gulak, Ryan Slater, TJ & Kirby Mack.

- Remove Deranged IWA-MS & Billy Gram from the Cult Fiction stable in CZW. Add JC Baily, Masada, & Lucky (tHURTeen). Make JC Bailey the new leader.

- Remove the BLK OUT stable from CZW. The Best Around won the name BLK OUT in an angle earlier this year in CZW.

- Remove Nick Gage, Nate Hatred, & Dewey Donovan from the Switchblade Conspiracy in CZW.

- Remove Derek Sabato from CZW & add him Chikara.

- Remove the Band stable from TNA.

- Rename the TNA Global title to the TNA Television title.

- Add a tag team with Orlando Jordan & Eric Young with 3-5 experience. They have been teaming on Xplosion for the last few weeks.

- Remove Paul London from DGUSA.

- Remove Tommy Dreamer from DGUSA.

- Remove Super Crazy from DGUSA.

- Add Kris Logan to WWE on a developmental deal. He was signed for the 3rd time recently & is finishing his indy dates out.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Guest The Phenomenal Red

- Remove Chrissy Rivera from CZW. Hasn't been used in the last 3-6 months.

- Remove Drew Blood from CZW. Lost a loser must retire match at a recent event.

- Remove Eddie Kingston from CZW. Left over disputes with CZW management. The tag titles are vacant & will be until December.

- Remove Jon Dahmer from CZW. Hasn't been used in the last 3-6 months.

- Remove LJ Cruz from CZW. Hasn't been used in the last 3-6 months.

- Remove Nate Hatred from CZW. Hasn't been used in the last 3-6 months.

- Remove Pinkie Sanchez from CZW. Hasn't been used in the last 3-6 months.

- Remove Lobo from CZW. Hasn't been used since Zandig sold it to my knowledge.

- Billy Gram "quit" CZW so maybe remove him for the time being.

- Add Masada to CZW as a midcard heel & make his gimmick bad ass.

- Add Lucky to CZW as a lower midcard heel & make his gimmick crazy. He is going by the name tHURTeen in CZW.

Billy Gram "quitting" CZW is that kayfabe or in real life?

I disagree the large number of firings except for those who left due to problems with management. Going three months back is not always a good key due to possible injuries. So I would say to remove Eddie Kingston and Lobo.

AAA wrestler, Sexy Star has indicated on her Twitter page that she is in Tampa, FL, the home of WWE developmental territory, FCW. As reported a couple of weeks ago, Star has reportedly been looking to join WWE.

WWE held a tryouts over the weekend for prospective talents. On his blog, Jim Ross stated that 63 wrestlers were part of the tryouts with 2-5 expected to be signed.

While Star didn’t confirm that she was at the FCW tryouts, it seems likely that this is why she is in Tampa.

Among the tweets posted, were this picture with the quote, “I love Tampa Florida.” Additionally, Star posted a picture of herself with independent star, Rain (Payton Banks in TNA) who resides in Tampa.

Add a friendship between Sexi Star and Rain. Credit to: Diva Dirt: Update on Sexy Star/WWE.

I think we should be adding Dixie Carter into the game around now.

Name: Dixie Carter

Short Name: Dixie

Birth Month: October

Over: 78

Brawl: 0

Speed: 0

Technical: 0

Charisma: 76

Selling: 32

Stiffness: 12

Wages: $50,000

Attitude: 85

Behaviour: 85

Gimmick: People's Boss

Finisher #1: Roll Up - Ground

Finisher #2: Roll Up - Ground

I've never suggested a worker before so if I've missed anything that is needed in the game I apologize.

Edited by Benjiiii

I've never suggested a worker before so if I've missed anything that is needed in the game I apologize.

I'd say her wage should be higher, check unsackable, creative control, as well as Diva. She isn't that charismatic, either. Maybe 66 or so. Also, I think her overness should be lower. 68-73 mark at most.

-Raise The Miz's brawl to 69.

-Raise Justin Roberts' talent to 82.

-Raise Gene Okerlund's talent to 84.

-Raise Charles Robinson's talent to 88.

-Raise Tony Chimel's talent to 79.

-Raise Bill Behrens' talent to 90.

-Raise Steve Lombardi's talent to 95. Ric Flair even mentioned him in his Hall of Fame speech as being one of the hardest workers backstage.

-Looking at some of the guys Afa has trained (Batista, Terry Gordy, Michael Hayes, Billy Kidman, Chris Kanyon, Umaga, Yokozuna), I think his talent should be raised from the current 68. Maybe to 75.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I'd say her wage should be higher, check unsackable, creative control, as well as Diva. She isn't that charismatic, either. Maybe 66 or so. Also, I think her overness should be lower. 68-73 mark at most.

-Looking at some of the guys Afa has trained (Batista, Terry Gordy, Michael Hayes, Billy Kidman, Chris Kanyon, Umaga, Yokozuna), I think his talent should be raised from the current 68. Maybe to 75.

Her charisma should be 60. She isn't even that good on the mic. Her overness should be 65 at most because she is not really known at all.

75 for Afa, I'd raise it to 90 the least because he trained a lot stars including the Samoan Swat Team and I think even The Rock.

Charlie Haas and SHelton Benjamn debut for ROH September 11. So possibly add them to ROH on open contracts.

No they are not booked (as of right now) UNTIL September so I wouldn't add them for the September game. Should they debut before the show, sure.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Her charisma should be 60. She isn't even that good on the mic. Her overness should be 65 at most because she is not really known at all.

75 for Afa, I'd raise it to 90 the least because he trained a lot stars including the Samoan Swat Team and I think even The Rock.

Charlie Haas and SHelton Benjamn debut for ROH September 11. So possibly add them to ROH on open contracts.

No they are not booked (as of right now) UNTIL September so I wouldn't add them for the September game. Should they debut before the show, sure.

IMO they would need to be put over on this next update ready for September

I am a local AAW fan so I can help out with that part of the roster.

Kyle Rich or Will Hatchet have never worked for AAW remove them.

Caden Ames hasn't been in AAW forever, same with CK3, Hunter Matthews.

Hunter Matthews finishers were the Piledriver and the Whoopie Cushion.

Jim Jesus is now known as Jim Lynam. He is no longer a manager and is now the "Owner" of AAW.

I would add trainer and booker to Danny Daniels as Danny Daniels runs AAW and im pretty sure books. He also trained Tyler Black, Marek Brave, Shane Hollister, and a lot of other guys on the roster.

Marek Brave I heard retired so I would make him a non-wrestler and probably even take him off the roster.

Krotch/Matt Maydays finisher is DEFINITELY not a 450 Splash. He uses a Tornado Stunner off the Turnbuckle called the Krotch Rocket.

Also Christian Able uses a modified Cut-Throat Saito Suplex as a finish. I have never seen him throw a dragon suplex,

Also Rasche Brown hasnt been to AAW in ages unfortunately.

Shane Hollisters finisher is a Cloverleaf and a Buzzsaw Kick.

Also MsChif has been in AAW a lot and teaming with Krotch/Matt Mayday so I would add her to the roster.

Edited by Shingo Is God

Guest The Phenomenal Red

IMO they would need to be put over on this next update ready for September

And IMO, it should. I think the standard is IF a wrestler is coming into a company for a show the next month they are not added unless they are signed to say a WWE or even TNA deal. I could be wrong. I see your point but if the standard is one way, why change it to fit your needs. Plus, who's to say you couldn't change the data yourself.

I am a local AAW fan so I can help out with that part of the roster.

I would add trainer and booker to Danny Daniels as Danny Daniels runs AAW and im pretty sure books. He also trained Tyler Black, Marek Brave, Shane Hollister, and a lot of other guys on the roster.

Marek Brave I heard retired so I would make him a non-wrestler and probably even take him off the roster.

Krotch/Matt Maydays finisher is DEFINITELY not a 450 Splash. He uses a Tornado Stunner off the Turnbuckle called the Krotch Rocket.

Also Christian Able uses a modified Cut-Throat Saito Suplex as a finish. I have never seen him throw a dragon suplex,

Shane Hollisters finisher is a Cloverleaf and a Buzzsaw Kick.

Should Matt Mayday be renamed Krotch again? I know in AAW he is working under that name now.

I know Daniels did train people and I could have sworn he had trainer ticked but I could be wrong.

The Tornado Stunner would be a corner move in the game right?

On a side note, it sucks to hear Brave retired. He was a decent wrestler.

A few quick overness changes:

- Raise Eve Torres' overness from 60 to 68. She easily more over then Gail Kim who is at 65.

- Raise Melina's overness from 72 to 73. Natalya is currently listed at 72, and Melina was much a little more over before her injury. This change also keep Maryse on top with 74.

- Raise Alicia Fox's overness from 54 to 65. This ties her with Gail Kim, although she should be more over this stat is allot better then what she has now.

Also with the proposal to add Dixie Carter to the game as an active wrestler, what is going to happen to TNA's ownership ?

Danny Daniels didn't have trainer or booker ticked. The Tornado Stunner is a corner move yes, I think in other places he uses a Sliced Bread Number 2. But AAW = Jimmy Jacobs. Also Krotch could go either way, he is referred to as both often. Although it says Krotch on his shorts. I have no clue who thought he did a 450 Splash, he is anything but a flippy. lol.

I have downloaded this update, put it onto my game, now my game becomes unresponsive when i try to start a new game, when i do start a new game, all workers/staff contracts start on 0 months and i cant sign any new staff as they wont even negotiate with me, can somebody tell me how to fix this please

OK, took an extra couple days to go over my notes and sort through things, make adjustments, etc...

Change The Usos' gimmicks to "High Society"?

I guess we COULD... IMO, though, "Family Guy" still fits all three of them better... Their links to Rikishi adn Snuka are mentioned every time they appear... Anyone with an opinion on this, feel free to chime in.

Change Rosa Mendes gimmick to "Lackey" or "Sidekick"?

For the past few weeks, all that I have seen her do is exercise in the backstage area from time to time. I don't know who she'd be a "lackey" or a "sidekick" to... At this point, based on what I have seen, Fitness Instructor seems to fit best, IMO... Again, feel free to chime in.

Change Draculeta and W. Magic to Ghouls Gone Wrestling. (GGW, get it?)

Just watched the video of the time they tagged and they were referred to as "Ghouls Gone WILD" a few times, but I didn't hear Ghouls Gone Wrestling... I'm not even 100% sure Ghouls Gone Wild would be an official team name, as the announcer seems to have a nickname for everyone. But, again, opinions are welcome.

Perhaps change Marisela Pena Roldan to AAA's owner and Joaquin Roldan to a writer.

Pretty sure I had it set this way before and someone told me it was wrong...

I've had several friends of mine that go to CHIKARA shows confirm that Drew Gulak and Soldier Ant are one in the same, so you might wanna give Drew Gulak the Orange Cassidy treatment.

I did look into this and, from what I see, it does appear to be the same guy... But, my source brought up another thing that might need looked further into:

Fire Ant can't be Orange Cassidy - besides the obvious build/height/hair difference, they've been in the same ring more than a few times.

http://board.deathvalleydriver.com/index.php?showtopic=44675&st=1240

This was something I was going to bring up as well... After watching Impact last week (For the first time in at least 3 months) I saw her on camera quite a bit... Is this normal now? If we added her as a worker, I would simply change the nae and pic of the TNA Owner to Panda Energy, since they technically own 70-some percent of TNA... Dixie is just the "spokesperson" from what I understand.

This one's a little tricky and varies depending on the situation. On one hand, since they will be wrestling September 11th, they need to be on the roster on the September Update. But, knowing the world of wrestling, plans change and people who are advertised don't always show, plans get changed, etc. So, it really depends on the situation of the worker, their past history with showing to events and the promotion for having a good track record of delivering advertised talent.

IMO, the workers (Haas and Benjamin) and the promotion (ROH) make this a pretty easy decision. I can't recall a time where Haas or Benjamin missed or blew off a booking (especially since they are both not working for a major promotion) and Ring of Honor, I have to assume, would not have put together the video package they did advertising them, unless they knew they were gonna show, which I would assume means some sort of legal document has been signed. Following Shimmer relatively closely, I know that their track record of delivering advertised talent is very good. If they say someone will be there, they will. The only exception I can recall is in November 2009, when Portia Perez was advertised, but ended up not making the show, due to swine flu. With ROH and Shimmer working closely together, I have to assume ROH's record of making sure advertised workers show on the cards they are advertised for is pretty good as well, unless something unforseen happens (like swine flu). Therefore, in this instance, Haas and Benjamin will be in ROH for the September Update, unless anyone can come up with a good reason not to. If it was Scott Hall, or someone to that effect, I might not be so quick to add them.

OK, few other notes:

I have changed Don Muraco from an Owner to a Road Agent, with Booker checked. He’s listed as the HCW co-founder and “on screen commisioner," so I think either spot would fit, but we need road agents more... If anyone has a major gripe about this, we can discuss it further.

Is WLW TV still around? I went to their "webpage" and clicked on the link for WLW TV and it now links to a Christian music website... The page hasn't been updated since 2008, so when it comes time to look at promotions, we might wanna look at canning WLW, unless someone knows of a better way to keep tabs on them.

You might have noticed that Serena Kelly is now Dina Caravella. Apparently, Caravella worked in an indy promotion under the name "Serena." Obviously, it won't be in her alter egos, as Serena Deeb is now Serena. Serena Kelly was the name of the pic that I found to represent her and haven't had much luck finding anything under "Dina Caraella." I do know that the entry is supposed to be her, as the love relationship with Devon Storm (Crowbar) was there before I made any changes to the data. The pic I have might be incorrect: Dina_Caravella.jpg

Obviously, the TNA shirt partially gives them away... I believe that this was one of the early cage dancers in TNA... Whether or not it is actually Dina Caravella, I'm not sure.

Finally, I have been working on a list of workers that could potentially be deleted from the game, in order to clear some space. I have also gathered notes from posters regarding the same thing... This isn't the complete list, nor is this guaranteeing deletion... Just a list to start discussion on:

Christine LeMaster - Apparently, at one time, was signed to a development deal for WWE... But, she says she never accepted the deal: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/bikini-model-indy-wrestlers-not-signed-to-wwe-54668 Can't find anything on her actually wrestling, or being involved at all... She could have been added when the news of her "signing" came out and now, there's a link that says she never signed.

Jillian Beyor and Rachael Lynn - I have seen videos of Beyor at FCW shows... But can't find anything on Rachael Lynn (Carr) actually being at a show.

Eric Justice in the game, isn't that Abyss?

Not sure... I'll have to research it some... Any help would be appreciated here... :)

If the Annihilation in the game is the PWU Annihilation, he should be removed as that Annihilation passed away

Again, not sure... Will look into it, though.

For the time being, let's focus on these five workers as subjects for possible deletion. Like I said, there are more on my makeshift list, but if we keep the list manageable, we can likley get things figured out quicker than if we have a list of 30 workers, as everyone would fly off in a different direction, looking for info.

I think that's all I got for now.

-Bill

-Check Shooting ability for Bryan Danielson, he has trained for MMA.

-In Staff, rename Killer Tom Brooks to Killer Tim Brooks.

-Staff: Lower Lee Marshall's talent to 40.

-Staff: Raise Johnny Rodz's age to 72.

-Staff: Jimmy Garvin currently hosts "History of WCCW" on WWE 24/7. Add him to WWE, change him to an announcer.

-Staff: Change Jim Herd to a producer.

-Staff: Raise Gavin Loudspeaker's talent to 71.

-Staff: Raise Gary Michael Capetta's talent to 67.

-Staff: Fred Richards is now an executive for the NWA. Change him to producer I guess?

-Staff: Raise Eddie Sharkey's talent to 100. He has trained: The Road Warriors (Hawk and Animal), "Ravishing" Rick Rude, Tom Zenk, Bob Backlund, Jerry Lynn, Sean Waltman, Nord the Barbarian, Barry "Demolition Smash" Darsow, Rick Steiner, Scott Steiner, Madusa, Jesse "The Body" Ventura, and Austin Aries. A lot of good wrestlers in there.

-According to this, David Kenin is 68, not 63. To be making that much money he is probably pretty good, raise his skill to 70.

-Staff: Is there anyone who listens to the Spanish announce team ever? I think they might be getting short changed in the talent department.

-Staff: Lower Bakery Yagi's age to 30.

Edited by KrisClassic

I have downloaded this update, put it onto my game, now my game becomes unresponsive when i try to start a new game, when i do start a new game, all workers/staff contracts start on 0 months and i cant sign any new staff as they wont even negotiate with me, can somebody tell me how to fix this please

I really want to play this game, but its getting annoying now, could somebody please help me on this

My game always becomes unresponsive when i'm trying to start a new one, you just gotta wait it out, did you hit CTRL + ALT + DLT while you were waiting for it to load? If you did then you screwed up your game