EWR 2010 Stats Update: August

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Is Little Guido even in the stats updates these days? If not you should probably add him back along with Nova as they will be working the TNA PPV.

I gave stats for Mike Bucci and Scoot Andrews to be put back into the game.

Just a couple of things. Playing as CZW I see that they have no announcers but they have TV, do they not have commentary on TV? If they do, the people that do it need to be added. Also by looking at Wiki it appears Joker is back in CZW

Edited by Kirkland

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Masked Warriors updates:

Mentallo should not have Sydistiko as an alter ego.

A new wrestler named Saber Claw debuted on this past week's episode. No idea who he is or isn't.

Mini Park is allegedly the nephew of L.A. ParK though the only proof to this is his MTV.com profile.

In CMLL Volador Jr. has apparently turned rudo in CMLL but I'd put him as a tweener for now.

Edit as of Aug 9: Las Vegas spoilers for LL USA from luchablog

MW (SAT) 08/07 Thomas and Mack Center, Las Vegas, NV [@drluchajr]

1) RJ Brewer b Mascarita Dorada

2) PR Flyer & San Juan Kid b Magno & Máscara Púrpura [MW TAG]

3) Marco Corleone, Octagoncito (original), Súper Nova b ?Saber Claw?, Neutronic, Pequeño Halloween

4) Lizmark Jr. b Solid [MW HEAVY]

5) Amazing Kong & Mini Park b Chi Chi & Tigresa Caliente

6) Charly Malice b Rellik [hardcore]

7) Mentallo b Tornado Azteca

8) RJ Brewer b Máscara Púrpura [MW HEAVY]

9) Carlito, PR Flyer, San Juan Kid b Oriental, Neutronic, Tinieblas Sr.

Projected air date: 08/13, 08/20, 08/27 – 9 matches equals 3 shows.

Dr. Lucha had attendance at 2,000

Lizmark & Brewer join Charly Malice & Marco Corleone in moving on to the semifinals. It’s probably Marco/Brewer and Malice/Lizmark, but the way Brewer’s been pushed, they could rearrange to have him in the final.

How did Solid get in the tournament? Way to lose both tournament matches, Mascara Purpura.

Tag team tournament so far is Lizmark/Sydistiko (problematic!), Oriental & Tinieblas, PR Powers, and a fourth TBD.

We jumped the gun on Mentallo! He’s here now. Tornado Azteca seems to be debuting, and the unknown guy in the early trios is described as a big guy in a purple mask. Maybe Saber Claw got a new mask?

Main event was Boricuas vs Mexicanos. Third guy was Oriental.

Apparently there are now two, possibly un-accounted for workers in Saber Claw, Tornado Azteca, and one of which the names were not caught.

Edit: Lucha Libre USA tag teams:

Lizmark and Sydistiko (TJP) at 1 exp.

C. Malice and Super Nova (CMLL) at 1 exp.

Tinieblas Jr. and Oriental at 1 exp.

Mini Parka and Kong at 2 exp.

Tigresa (Caliente) and Chi Chi at 2 exp.

Magno & (Mascara) Purpura at 1 exp.

Puerto Rican Powers/AeroForm at 30 because they are teaming EVERYWHERE they wrestle.

Stat updates:

Raise El Oriental's charisma to 58.

Raise Flip Kendrick (San Juan Kid's) technical to 43.

Raise Louis Lyndon (PR Flyer's) speed to 79 and technical to 45.

Lizmark Jr.'s finisher should be Tilt-a-whirl Slam and his primary should be Superkick. both are impact moves.

Raise Marco Corleone's charisma to 72.

Raise Mascara Purpura's charisma to 61.

Raise RJ Brewer's speed to 52.

Raise Super Nova's charisma to 58. (CMLL) he should have high spots ticked.

Raise Tinieblas Jr.'s brawl to 51 and charisma to 58. Lower his speed to 58.

Raise TJP (Sydistiko's) charisma to 63.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Looking at the list of people Tom Prichard has trained:

* Kurt Angle

* Val Venis

* The Rock

* Mark Henry

* Brie Bella

* Nikki Bella

* Edge

* Steve Bradley

He needs a BIG boost in talent. 92-94 I'd say.

-Raise Wade Barrett's overness to 80 and charisma to 85. Change position to upper mid-card. Raise his wages.

-Raise Skip Sheffield's overness to 77, charisma to 68 and stiffness to 44. Change position to mid-card. Raise his wages.

-Raise Michael Tarver's overness to 75 and charisma to 73. Change his position to mid-card. Raise his wages.

-Raise Justin Gabriel's overness to 78 and selling to 76. Change his position to mid-card. Raise his wages.

-Raise Heath Slater's overness to 75 and brawl to 69. Change his position to mid-card. Raise his wages.

-Raise David Otunga's overness to 75. Raise his position to mid-card. Raise his wages.

-Raise Darren Young's overness to 74. Raise his position to mid-card. Raise his wages.

-Raise Jack Swagger's overness to 90.

-Raise Joey Mercury's overness to 69.

-Raise Evan Bourne's overness to 83.

-Lower Finlay's overness to 71.

-Raise Mr. McMahon's overness to 95.

-Raise Matt Striker's overness to 68.

-Raise Alex Riley's charisma to 81.

-Raise Percy Watson's charisma to 79 and check SS Look.

-Raise The Great Khali's overness to 79.

-Raise CM Punk's overness to 91.

-Raise Rey Mysterio's overness to 94.

-Raise Albert Del Rio's charisma to 62 and overness to 53.

-Raise Brother Ray's overness to 84.

-Raise Brother Devon's charisma to 75 and overness to 83.

-Raise Brock Lesnar's overness to 95.

-Raise Bill Goldberg's overness to 93.

-Raise Kevin Nash's overness to 85.

-Lower Shane McMahon's overness to 87. Raise his pay A LOT. I think it would take him a huge amount of money to wrestle for anyone at this point.

-Raise Sheamus' overness to 88.

-Raise Nikki and Brie Bella's overness to 52.

-Raise Rosa Mendes' overness to 50.

-Lower Primo Colon's overness to 64.

-Raise Serena's overness to 68.

-Raise Jack Evans' speed to 91.

-Check announcer for Danny Bonaduce.

-Raise Mascarita Dorada's brawl to 26.

-Raise Hardcore Holly's brawl to 77. Check High Spots.

-In Staff, raise Dana White's age to 41 and change his birth month to July. Raise his talent to 100.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Looking at the list of people Tom Prichard has trained:

* Kurt Angle

* Val Venis

* The Rock

* Mark Henry

* Brie Bella

* Nikki Bella

* Edge

* Steve Bradley

He needs a BIG boost in talent. 92-94 I'd say.

-Raise Wade Barrett's overness to 80.

-Raise Jack Swagger's overness to 90.

-Raise Evan Bourne's overness to 83.

-Raise The Great Khali's overness to 79.

-Raise Albert Del Rio's charisma to 62 and overness to 53.

-Raise Brother Devon's charisma to 75 and overness to 83.

Yeah like "training" the Bellas should up a guy's talent...

But in all seriousness, Dr. Tom has trained a LOT of great wrestlers and your list barely scratches the surface.

Great Khali is not over at all, I'd put him at 75.

Bourne and Barrett are the same over so if Bourne is 83, I'd put Barrett at 83 as well.

Swagger is most definitely NOT worth 90 overness. I'd say 87 at most. The way he was push did nothing to help him get over.

If I'd said it once, I'll say it a million times, Devon should be 78 at charisma. The guy is awesome. TESTIFY!!!

HardCORE Justice Notes:

Add Cahones for Balls Mahoney.

Add The Blue Tilly and The Blue Tillie to Big Sal's alter ego.

Add Tony Luke as an alter ego to Tony Mamaluke.

Change Justin Credible's name to P.J. Polaco due to the ownership belonging to a woman who wont let him use that name.

I am not sure if Sam Shaw is in the game but he should have Lupus as an alter ego.

OK, wanted to make some notes:

I disagree with the Haas/Benjamin deal on the off chance it doesn't happen. Say the deal falls through and they pull off. I rather wait until they debut. We only do people joining WWE when they have deals for the most part, all the other indies fall under the rule that they work a match. I don't see anything different here.

The differences I see are that they are heavily promoting them appearing. Also, with ROH being pretty much the #3 promotion in the US (behind WWE and TNA) I find it VERY hard to believe that they would be advertising this match with Haas and Benjamin appearing unless they were very sure that they would be there. Usually, if I know that a worker is scheduled to be at an event in a given month (in this case, September) I usually will put them on the roster at the beginning of that month. Again, if it were a lesser promotion, little to no advertising of them appearing, or if the appearing worker(s) had a habit of no-showing, I wouldn't be as quick to add them. A perfect example is Mia Yim appearing on the September 11 and 12 Shimmer shows. I'm pretty sure that she was actually added to Shimmer in time for the August update. From my experiences, Shimmer doesn't announce that a worker will be there unless they are 99.99% locked in. Sure, there are a few exceptions where something out of the ordinary comes up (I believe Serena Deeb was to be in their title tournament, but got in a car wreck...?) but, for the most part, if they are advertised, they end up being on the show. Putting Haas and Benjamin in ROH in time for the September update accomplishes two major things, IMO:

1: It allows people who use ROH to have them on the roster in time for the event on September 11 (unless they go a different route with booking) making it realistic to the player.

2: It probably saves 2 or 3 posts of "Add Haas and Benjamin to ROH" on September 12th :)

I have no known knowledge of the deal with LeMaster. I know that Beyor HAD a WWE deal and then was let go. Rebecca Lynn was said to be offered a WWE deal but either that was a lie, she had visa issues that could not be resolved or the deal was pulled the same as the Claudio deal from 2006 was pulled in the end. If a certain diva search winner who only had a pictorial in WWE RAW magazine is in the game Lynn should be too. I find it only fair.

OK, one of these at a time...

Christine LeMaster: As I understand it, WWE offered her a deal, but she turned them down. Meaning, she never signed to work for WWE and, as far as I know, has never worked for any wrestling company. If that is true, I don't see a reason for her to be in the game.

Jillian Beyor: I've personally seen clips of her at FCW events in a managing-type capacity. This is more than Jaime Koeppe did in her WWE work, as Beyor actually has been at events. So, Beyor won't be deleted... She was simply linked in another post with Rachael Lynn, whcih is why she got mentioned.

Rachael Lynn: From what I can gather, she was never actually offered a contract from WWE, however, she DID train with FCW, hoping to get a Development Deal. From what I have read, she ended up leaving FCW (or at least their training facility) on her own terms. Is a person training with FCW enough to be added? That's something we'd have to decide.

FYI, Red, Koeppe is on the list I am keeping of people to possibly delete... She just wasn't in the top 5... :)

I think there was another Eric Justice on the indies somewhere but not really sure.

If there is, I'll be damned if I can find anything on him... On top of that, his ingame stats seem awfully high to be a guy that nobody can find anything on... Unless someone can find info on this guy, proving that it isn't Abyss, he'll likley be deleted.

I think the Annihilation in the game is a guy who looks like Boogeyman and did UPW.

The only info I have found on a wrestler named Annihilation died in September of 2009: http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=4911&gimmick=Annihilation

On top of that, good luck typing "pro wrestler Annihilation" into a search engine and getting anything tangible to go off of. Again, unless someone can find some info on this guy, he'll likley be deleted.

Jon Moxley should be added to FIP because he is their heavyweight champion. Is he still active in HWA?

He just dropped the HWA Title on July 14th, according to HWA’s website.

Just a couple of things. Playing as CZW I see that they have no announcers but they have TV, do they not have commentary on TV? If they do, the people that do it need to be added.

CZW's website lists Larry Legend, Salamander Jones and Jake Black as "Announcers/Commentators." It looks like the show does still exist, so if anyone can figfure out who the commentators for the show are and can get some stats, we can add them to the game.

On to other things:

While doing research, I found something interesting... El Hijo Del Cobarde is the name of a worker in the game and he is on luchawiki: http://www.luchawiki.com/index.php?title=El_Hijo_del_Cobarde

BUT, all of the worker's info ingame points to it being his father, who died in 1983: http://www.luchawiki.com/index.php?title=El_Cobarde

So, do we want to:

A: Revamp the worker slot, so that it is infact El Hijo Del Cobarde... We'd need to get new stats, relationships, etc to do that.

B: Delete the worker, which would free up a slot.

Either way, doesn't really matter to me... If I have stats for the correct worker, along with the wiki page, shouldn't take long to fix it.

It looks like Supa Badd and Brian Taylor are the same person as well. In game giveaways include "Brian Taylor" as an alter ego for "Supa Badd" and "Supa Badd" being the short name of "Brian Taylor." Looks like they are the same on cagematch as well: http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=643 Dunno which worker slot we should use and adjust, or if it really matters... Haven't really looked at the stats side-by-side, but will probably do that in the next day or so.

Finally, I hope this doesn't break anyone's heart, but I'm 99.99% sure I'll be removing Mota Naru from the data. I found some info on "him" and... well... It;s hard to explain: http://www.kaiju.com/bios/mot_03.htm

ANYWAY... There's not gonna be any way we can get accurate info on this "guy" or any of the other "guys" like this that might be still lurking in the data. ISW already has me putting in pics of people dressed as panda bears and cows in the game and adding an orange crab, to be honest, seems really, REALLY stupid to me. I don't interject my opinion on data often, but, if I were the sole decider of what promotion to remove next, ISW would be the first and second on the list, followed by WLW (mainly, because it's tough to get up-to-date info on them, when their site is simply a page off to the side of Harley Race's website). If WLW were at least somewhat maintained regularly, ISW would be third on the list too... Honestly, I see nothing entertaining about a panda bear and a cow go one-on-one in a wrestling ring... But, I guess some people like it... :)

Think that's all I got for now.

-Bill

• Like 1

Speaking of HWA, the site seems to not list Matt Stryker, and it seems he hasn't worked there (or anywhere) in over a year. Maybe drop his overness to 46 roughly and possibly remove him from HWA (unless I'm missing something)

Lower Mike Mondo's technical to 77.

Also maybe drop Brent Albright's overness to 50 and his technical to 75.

I don't know if "U-Gene" is as good as he used to be, maybe drop his technical down to 77, and slightly unrelated his overness down to 61 or less if someone sees fit.

Raise Charlie Haas' overness to 67 or more if someone sees fit and his technical to 80 or 81.

re-activate the World's Greatest Tag Team and rename them Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team. Forgot where I read it but they (Haas and Benjamin) said that's the new name.

I didn't see it, but supposedly Tyler Black's been signed by the WWE. I guess it's not something to change yet but could be soon enough.

Multiple sources within WWE are saying that the company has signed reigning ROH World champ Tyler Black. Indications are that Black will be starting with the company in September. It is believed that he has signed a developmental deal, though that's not confirmed right now.

Black has been the champion since February this year. He has several title defences scheduled between now and September, including one against Roderick Strong on September 11 at the Glory by Honor i-PPV.

When contacted about the rumour, ROH owner Cary Silkin had no comment.

Credit: PWInsider

Edited by notatardis

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Speaking of HWA, the site seems to not list Matt Stryker, and it seems he hasn't worked there (or anywhere) in over a year. Maybe drop his overness to 46 roughly and possibly remove him from HWA (unless I'm missing something)

He was never that over in RoH, I'd put him at 36 tops.

Works for me.

I've not seen him wrestle, at least not that I recall off hand, is he deserving of his tech score especially due to his inactiveness for over a year?

Edited by notatardis

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Works for me.

I've not seen him wrestle, at least not that I recall off hand, is he deserving of his tech score especially due to his inactiveness for over a year?

He was pretty good technical wise though I haven't seen his stuff in like 5/6 years. I doubt there was that much of a drop off because he continued to work HWA pretty regularly for some time.

As for Black, IF he is truly signed, I'd wait until he finishes his RoH and other indy commitments. Desmond Wolfe and Bryan Danielson had the same deal last year when they signed with WWE.

The Wrestling Observer has now confirmed that Black has indeed inked a deal with WWE and is expected to report to Florida Championship Wrestling within the next 6 weeks. It's being reported that Black is expected to drop the ROH Title within the next 5 weeks, at which point he will begin working with FCW.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/big-update-top-roh-star-signs-wwe-developmental-deal-108971

Looks like there is a deal in place, but we'll have to wait and see how it plays out before we can determine where he'll be on the game for the September Update. A quick glance at the calendar says I should be releasing September's update on August 31, so chances are, we can take this one right to the wire to get it as right as possible. Based on the info, it looks like he's done once he drops the title.

-Bill

The Wrestling Observer has now confirmed that Black has indeed inked a deal with WWE and is expected to report to Florida Championship Wrestling within the next 6 weeks. It's being reported that Black is expected to drop the ROH Title within the next 5 weeks, at which point he will begin working with FCW.

http://www.wrestlezo...tal-deal-108971

Looks like there is a deal in place, but we'll have to wait and see how it plays out before we can determine where he'll be on the game for the September Update. A quick glance at the calendar says I should be releasing September's update on August 31, so chances are, we can take this one right to the wire to get it as right as possible. Based on the info, it looks like he's done once he drops the title.

-Bill

Considering where the storylines are headed and based on the article's dates, it seems that he'll gone after Glory by Honor, which is of course Sep 11th so if that's the case we'll see him in the E's system for October's update?

In the game Gran Akuma's age is set at 36 but according to his wikipedia page, he is 30. Maybe change his age? Just a guess there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Akuma

Edit: Also according to that he was trained by Mike Quackenbush, Reckless Youth, Chris Hero, and Skayde(Who is in the game as Jorge Rivera.) He has a loyalty relationship with Quackenbush. I think you should also add loyalty relationships with the other 3.

Edited by fusionFX!

I noticed this while looking at the TNA roster, but Mr. Anderson is listened as being contracted to TNA twice. On one he is a upper midcarder, and the other he is a main eventer. So that needs fixing.

-Rename Dr. Stevie to Stevie Richards

-Rename Antoni Polaski to Roadkill

-When Rob Eckos is added to TNA rename him to Robby G

-Add Cookie as an alter ego for Becky Bayless

-Add a friendship between Mickie James and Dawn Marie. It is mentioned a couple times in her GLORY wrestling profile.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I disagree with the Haas/Benjamin deal on the off chance it doesn't happen. Say the deal falls through and they pull off. I rather wait until they debut. We only do people joining WWE when they have deals for the most part, all the other indies fall under the rule that they work a match. I don't see anything different here.

The differences I see are that they are heavily promoting them appearing. Also, with ROH being pretty much the #3 promotion in the US (behind WWE and TNA) I find it VERY hard to believe that they would be advertising this match with Haas and Benjamin appearing unless they were very sure that they would be there. Usually, if I know that a worker is scheduled to be at an event in a given month (in this case, September) I usually will put them on the roster at the beginning of that month. Again, if it were a lesser promotion, little to no advertising of them appearing, or if the appearing worker(s) had a habit of no-showing, I wouldn't be as quick to add them. A perfect example is Mia Yim appearing on the September 11 and 12 Shimmer shows. I'm pretty sure that she was actually added to Shimmer in time for the August update. From my experiences, Shimmer doesn't announce that a worker will be there unless they are 99.99% locked in. Sure, there are a few exceptions where something out of the ordinary comes up (I believe Serena Deeb was to be in their title tournament, but got in a car wreck...?) but, for the most part, if they are advertised, they end up being on the show. Putting Haas and Benjamin in ROH in time for the September update accomplishes two major things, IMO:

1: It allows people who use ROH to have them on the roster in time for the event on September 11 (unless they go a different route with booking) making it realistic to the player.

2: It probably saves 2 or 3 posts of "Add Haas and Benjamin to ROH" on September 12th :)

Fair enough, I am just saying that RoH has had workers hyped coming in before and this is a convention weekend that they COULD have been brought in due to the convention. I could be wrong but I know EVOLVE is running that day due to the convention. Just food for thought.

I have no known knowledge of the deal with LeMaster. I know that Beyor HAD a WWE deal and then was let go. Rebecca Lynn was said to be offered a WWE deal but either that was a lie, she had visa issues that could not be resolved or the deal was pulled the same as the Claudio deal from 2006 was pulled in the end. If a certain diva search winner who only had a pictorial in WWE RAW magazine is in the game Lynn should be too. I find it only fair.

OK, one of these at a time...

Christine LeMaster: As I understand it, WWE offered her a deal, but she turned them down. Meaning, she never signed to work for WWE and, as far as I know, has never worked for any wrestling company. If that is true, I don't see a reason for her to be in the game.

Jillian Beyor: I've personally seen clips of her at FCW events in a managing-type capacity. This is more than Jaime Koeppe did in her WWE work, as Beyor actually has been at events. So, Beyor won't be deleted... She was simply linked in another post with Rachael Lynn, whcih is why she got mentioned.

Rachael Lynn: From what I can gather, she was never actually offered a contract from WWE, however, she DID train with FCW, hoping to get a Development Deal. From what I have read, she ended up leaving FCW (or at least their training facility) on her own terms. Is a person training with FCW enough to be added? That's something we'd have to decide.

FYI, Red, Koeppe is on the list I am keeping of people to possibly delete... She just wasn't in the top 5... :)

Fair enough. I didn't know what exactly was the deal with Lynn was because there was only a few articles on it.

I think there was another Eric Justice on the indies somewhere but not really sure.

If there is, I'll be damned if I can find anything on him... On top of that, his ingame stats seem awfully high to be a guy that nobody can find anything on... Unless someone can find info on this guy, proving that it isn't Abyss, he'll likley be deleted.

I checked cagematch for Justice and nothing came up so delete him.

I think the Annihilation in the game is a guy who looks like Boogeyman and did UPW.

The only info I have found on a wrestler named Annihilation died in September of 2009: http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=4911&gimmick=Annihilation

On top of that, good luck typing "pro wrestler Annihilation" into a search engine and getting anything tangible to go off of. Again, unless someone can find some info on this guy, he'll likley be deleted.

He's the only one to come up. The UPW guy I was thinking of was Apocalypse UPW.

Jon Moxley should be added to FIP because he is their heavyweight champion. Is he still active in HWA?

He just dropped the HWA Title on July 14th, according to HWA’s website.

I would remove him from HWA for FIP then.

Just a couple of things. Playing as CZW I see that they have no announcers but they have TV, do they not have commentary on TV? If they do, the people that do it need to be added.

CZW's website lists Larry Legend, Salamander Jones and Jake Black as "Announcers/Commentators." It looks like the show does still exist, so if anyone can figfure out who the commentators for the show are and can get some stats, we can add them to the game.

Jake Black use to do PWU and I thought he was worth a 55 or so.

While doing research, I found something interesting... El Hijo Del Cobarde is the name of a worker in the game and he is on luchawiki: http://www.luchawiki.com/index.php?title=El_Hijo_del_Cobarde

BUT, all of the worker's info ingame points to it being his father, who died in 1983: http://www.luchawiki.com/index.php?title=El_Cobarde

So, do we want to:

A: Revamp the worker slot, so that it is infact El Hijo Del Cobarde... We'd need to get new stats, relationships, etc to do that.

B: Delete the worker, which would free up a slot.

Either way, doesn't really matter to me... If I have stats for the correct worker, along with the wiki page, shouldn't take long to fix it.

I'd delete Cobarde then, Hijo wrestles but checking Luchawiki finds little on him.

ANYWAY... There's not gonna be any way we can get accurate info on this "guy" or any of the other "guys" like this that might be still lurking in the data. ISW already has me putting in pics of people dressed as panda bears and cows in the game and adding an orange crab, to be honest, seems really, REALLY stupid to me. I don't interject my opinion on data often, but, if I were the sole decider of what promotion to remove next, ISW would be the first and second on the list, followed by WLW (mainly, because it's tough to get up-to-date info on them, when their site is simply a page off to the side of Harley Race's website). If WLW were at least somewhat maintained regularly, ISW would be third on the list too... Honestly, I see nothing entertaining about a panda bear and a cow go one-on-one in a wrestling ring... But, I guess some people like it...

You listed ISW twice. I know there's ISW and IWS and both are in the game and both are from the Montreal area. ISW does regular shows both in Canada and the US so I'd leave them in. YES they do have guys in panda suits and that but CHIKARA's done the same with The Bear, Ken The Box, USApe and Dragon Dragon. Granted CHIKARA has slowed that of late, but ISW has comedy and wrestling on top. Just saying.

I think someone said HWA should get the boot too and I tend to agree with that.

For the newest member of the Lucha Libre USA roster Saber Claw.

I'd put his stats at 29/68/46/32/68/23/45/85/85. I have no idea for his birthmonth, age and finishers of yet. He should be a heel opener with a Luchadore gimmick. He should be American because he works Texas and New Mexico with no Mexican dates to my knowledge. He should also have Magno as a friend as it was listed on a luchablog entry. Lucha Libre USA: Masked Warriors #4 (08/06/2010)

No idea on Tornado because this is the first I have heard of him.

You listed ISW twice. I know there's ISW and IWS and both are in the game and both are from the Montreal area. ISW does regular shows both in Canada and the US so I'd leave them in. YES they do have guys in panda suits and that but CHIKARA's done the same with The Bear, Ken The Box, USApe and Dragon Dragon. Granted CHIKARA has slowed that of late, but ISW has comedy and wrestling on top. Just saying.

The promotion I was referring to is Inter Species Wrestling... No plans to delete them, just saying they would be MY first choice... Just don't get the whole "panda bears wrestling cows" thing. It's just not my cup of tea... Doesn't mean I'll delete them because of it.

re-activate the World's Greatest Tag Team and rename them Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team.

Name is too long, set them to WGTT for now.

In the game Gran Akuma's age is set at 36 but according to his wikipedia page, he is 30. Maybe change his age? Just a guess there.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Gran_Akuma

His cagematch profile says he was born in Dec, 1973 http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=2097 Tend to believe Cagematch a bit more than Wiki, where anyone can edit things. :)

I noticed this while looking at the TNA roster, but Mr. Anderson is listened as being contracted to TNA twice. On one he is a upper midcarder, and the other he is a main eventer. So that needs fixing.

I guess his whole Mr. Anderson................... Anderson thing got to me, so I put him in TNA.............. TNA... :)

Seriosuly, though, the second slot was supposed to be AAA, not TNA… It's fixed now.

As of now, I have deleted Mota Naru and Annihilation form the game. I have also moved all of Brian Taylor's tag teams, relationships, etc to Supa Badd and deleted Brain Taylor. While researching this morning, I found oot that Ma'koa and Super Fly Ete are the same person as well, so all of Super Fly Ete's tag teams, relationships, etc have been moved to Ma'koa and Super Fly Ete has been deleted. I plan to delete Eric Justice and El Hijo Del Cobarde as well, probably by the end of today. I need to research a bit more, but it looks like Tom Marquez and The Prodigy could be the same person as well... All of the info ingame points to them being the same, but the pic I have of The Prodigy is a black male, while Tom Marquez doesn't appear to be. The tipoff that they could be the same person is the tag team that The Prodigy is a part of... Hi-Impact with Andy Van Dam... http://www.genickbruch.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=189 This site states that Marquez and AVD were a tag team under the same name. However, under The Prodigy's alter egos is a name A.C. Brown. I haven't been able to connect Tom Marquez to that name, but I can't connect the name anywhere that I have seen.

Finally, is it going to break anyone's heart if we move Ross Hart from an owner to a trainer? I know he ran Stampede, or at least helped run it, but making him a trainer and checking booker would fill a trainer slot and we need trainers more than owners at this point. I've been working very hard to fill holes on the staff, so that none need to be created when the game starts. If anyone has a major issue with it, we'll leave it, but personally, from what I have read about Ross, trainer with booker checked seems like a better fit anyway.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Treachery as a stable for LLUSA with Lizmark Jr., TJP and Rellik. Lizmark Jr. should lead it.

Add EV2.0 as as a stable for TNA with Tommy Dreamer, Mick Foley, Raven, Stevie Richards, Brother Ray and Brother Devon. Tommy Dreamer should be the leader.