EWR 2010 Stats Update: August

As of now, I have deleted Mota Naru and Annihilation form the game. I have also moved all of Brian Taylor's tag teams, relationships, etc to Supa Badd and deleted Brain Taylor. While researching this morning, I found oot that Ma'koa and Super Fly Ete are the same person as well, so all of Super Fly Ete's tag teams, relationships, etc have been moved to Ma'koa and Super Fly Ete has been deleted. I plan to delete Eric Justice and El Hijo Del Cobarde as well, probably by the end of today. I need to research a bit more, but it looks like Tom Marquez and The Prodigy could be the same person as well... All of the info ingame points to them being the same, but the pic I have of The Prodigy is a black male, while Tom Marquez doesn't appear to be. The tipoff that they could be the same person is the tag team that The Prodigy is a part of... Hi-Impact with Andy Van Dam... http://www.genickbru...os&wrestler=189 This site states that Marquez and AVD were a tag team under the same name. However, under The Prodigy's alter egos is a name A.C. Brown. I haven't been able to connect Tom Marquez to that name, but I can't connect the name anywhere that I have seen.

I don't think Tom Marquez and The Prodigy are the same person- I remember that back in the days of Promotion Wars, both Tom Marquez and The Prodigy were around [where The Prodigy's profile mentioned it outright- instead of Tom Marquez [Prodigy in ECW], The Prodigy in Promotion Wars [and from the fact that he teams with Andy Van Dam, presumably The Prodigy in game] was a UPW guy around that time.

Can we FINALLY add a love relationship between Johnny Gargano and Portia Perez? Both Myspace and Facebook say they are in a relationship.

Secondly, there is no way that Gregory iron deserves the stats hes got. I would drop them drastically.

Brawl: 23

Speed: 43

Tech: 38

Selling: 63

Stiffness: 39

Charisma: 45

Over: 35

Maybe also change his gimmick from underdog to inspirational leader. Having cerebral palsy seems pretty inspirational to me.

Next up: Bobby Shields. Not sure what his charisma is but it needs to freefall as well. Ive seen him live and on tv and he trips over his words in almost every sentence. Crap inflection too. Maybe somewhere in the 25-30 range. To a lesser extent, give the same treatment to (Michael) Facade.

Lastly, if he isnt already, change Josh Prohibition to non-wrestler. Gargano beat him last summer and i haven't seen or heard anything about him since.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I noticed this while looking at the TNA roster, but Mr. Anderson is listened as being contracted to TNA twice. On one he is a upper midcarder, and the other he is a main eventer. So that needs fixing.

I guess his whole Mr. Anderson................... Anderson thing got to me, so I put him in TNA.............. TNA... :)

Seriosuly, though, the second slot was supposed to be AAA, not TNA… It's fixed now.

I need to research a bit more, but it looks like Tom Marquez and The Prodigy could be the same person as well... All of the info ingame points to them being the same, but the pic I have of The Prodigy is a black male, while Tom Marquez doesn't appear to be. The tipoff that they could be the same person is the tag team that The Prodigy is a part of... Hi-Impact with Andy Van Dam... http://www.genickbruch.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=189 This site states that Marquez and AVD were a tag team under the same name. However, under The Prodigy's alter egos is a name A.C. Brown. I haven't been able to connect Tom Marquez to that name, but I can't connect the name anywhere that I have seen.

Finally, is it going to break anyone's heart if we move Ross Hart from an owner to a trainer? I know he ran Stampede, or at least helped run it, but making him a trainer and checking booker would fill a trainer slot and we need trainers more than owners at this point. I've been working very hard to fill holes on the staff, so that none need to be created when the game starts. If anyone has a major issue with it, we'll leave it, but personally, from what I have read about Ross, trainer with booker checked seems like a better fit anyway.

Think that's all I got for now.

-Bill

Don't add Mr. Anderson to AAA, he was only in AAA for Rey de Reyes and nothing since. I would say keep him in TNA alone.

I am not sure about The Prodigy/Tom Marquez deal. I know Marquez was The Prodigy in ECW but there could be another. No idea if This Prodigy was in UPW or not.

Ross isn't the only one, I'd put Ron Riveria as a trainer. He ran RPW and RPX but also trains at the Rudo Dojo where Quicksilver, Scorpio Sky, Ronin, Phoenix Star and Zokre trained.

Also Felipe Castellanos should have about 12K for wages, not 2K.

Add Fady the Arabian Bull into the game: http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/wwe-news/wwe-signs-indy-wrestler-fady-the-arabian-bull-picture/

Full Name: Fady The Arabian Bull

Shortened Name: Fady

Birth Month: February

Weight: Heavyweight

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Finishers: Both Powerslam (Impact)

Wages: 14k

Stats (based on

)

Brawl: 68

Speed: 35 (able to do a dropkick at his height/weight)

Technical: 45

Stiffness: 65

Selling: 72

Over: 10

Charisma: 55 (whatever stat equals passable)

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Tick Superstar Look and Menacing (6'5 280)

Alter Egos: Fady the Bull, Fady

Relationships: Loyalty to Kevin Knight (trainer)

-He's been reported on both the site I posted and the official IWF website to be signed to a development deal with WWE. I would add him to WWE, but I know I'll probably get called out on it.

Speed isn't based on what they can do for their height, it is an overall thing, just like all stats. I wouldn't give him 35 just because he is big and can move.

I was trying to give him stats parallel to Matt Morgan who has a 38 for speed. I realize that it is an overall thing but I was just adding that note to explain his athleticism with his speed. Then again I wouldn't go lower than that, no?

This is my first time doing stats for someone.

Not great with wages, and ages are estimates til i find better info

Rhys Ali (WWE)

Age: 25. Australian. Heavyweight. Brawl 56. Speed 28. Technical 62. Overness 18. Charisma 52. Selling 48. Stiffness 52. Finisher: Deadly Kick (impact)

Phil Friedman (FCW)

Age: 34. Shoots. Heavweight. Brawl 48. Speed 5. Technical 56. Overness 14. Charisma 40. Selling 38. Stiffness 75. Finisher: Deadly Shot (Impact)

Christina Crawford (FCW)

Age 19. Diva. Lightweight. Brawl 11. Speed 5. Technical 4. Overness 8. Charisma 46. Selling 28. Stiffness 25.

Devin Allen (FCW)

Age 23. Lightweight. Brawl 28. Speed 39. Technical 47. Overness 14. Charisma 41. Selling 48. Stiffness 38. Finisher: Leg Lock (Submission)

Shane Godwin (FCW)

Age 24. Heavyweight. Brawl 43. Speed 8. Technical 14. Overness 17. Charisma 45. Selling 32. Stiffness 63. Finisher: Bodyslam (Impact)

Bill Carr (FCW)

Age 26. Heavyweight. Brawl 57. Speed 40 (he can fly in the ring and over ropes). Technical 10. Overness 17. Charisma 51. Selling 48. Stiffness 58. Finisher: Chokeslam (Impact)

Joe Anoi'a (FCW)

Age 21. Heavyweight. Samoan. Brawl 51. Speed 11. Technical 18. Overness 16. Charisma 44. Selling 43. Stiffness 61. Finisher: Samoan Kick (Impact)

Scott Sims (OVW)

Age 28. Heavyweight. Brawl 43. Speed 12. Technical 48. Overness 10. Charisma 36. Selling: 43. Stiffness: 48. Finisher: Sideslam (Impact)

Nolan Lewis (OVW)

Age 22. Heavyweight. Brawl 46. Speed 10. Technical 18. Overness 10. Charisma 40. Selling: 48. Stiffness: 46. Finisher: Big Boot (Impact)

CHANGES

*Tilo and Ben Woods are back in OVW

*Donny Marlow - increase speed to 15, increase technical to 18.

*Mason Ryan - increase brawl to 61. he's like a young Batista.. just not fluid in ring.

*Richie Steamboat - increase technical to 67, increase speed to 59, increase brawl to 47.

*Wes Briscoe - increase brawl to 25.

*Johnny Curtis - increase brawl to 52.

*Alberto del Rio - increase brawl to 56 (he strikes hard, and well), decrease speed to 59.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Fady the Arabian Bull into the game: http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/wwe-news/wwe-signs-indy-wrestler-fady-the-arabian-bull-picture/

Full Name: Fady The Arabian Bull

Shortened Name: Fady

Birth Month: February

Weight: Heavyweight

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Finishers: Both Powerslam (Impact)

Wages: 14k

Stats (based on

)

Brawl: 68

Speed: 35 (able to do a dropkick at his height/weight)

Technical: 45

Stiffness: 65

Selling: 72

Over: 10

Charisma: 55 (whatever stat equals passable)

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Tick Superstar Look and Menacing (6'5 280)

Alter Egos: Fady the Bull, Fady

Relationships: Loyalty to Kevin Knight (trainer)

-He's been reported on both the site I posted and the official IWF website to be signed to a development deal with WWE. I would add him to WWE, but I know I'll probably get called out on it.

I've seen Mexican wrestlers with better charisma so I'd drop it to 52.

I'd put his speed at 28 tops. Morgan can do some high risk stuff which warrants the 38. The guy is sloppy at it.

Listening to alternative commentary to WSX leads El Mongol and Kaos to need a friendship, Markus Riot and Jack Evans should have a friendship.

I doubt Kaos should have his over as high as he does. I'd put him at 41.

Rhys Ali (WWE)

Age: 25. Australian. Heavyweight. Brawl 56. Speed 28. Technical 62. Overness 18. Charisma 52. Selling 48. Stiffness 52. Finisher: Deadly Kick (impact)

Phil Friedman (FCW)

Age: 34. Shoots. Heavweight. Brawl 48. Speed 5. Technical 56. Overness 14. Charisma 40. Selling 38. Stiffness 75. Finisher: Deadly Shot (Impact)

Christina Crawford (FCW)

Age 19. Diva. Lightweight. Brawl 11. Speed 5. Technical 4. Overness 8. Charisma 46. Selling 28. Stiffness 25.

Devin Allen (FCW)

Age 23. Lightweight. Brawl 28. Speed 39. Technical 47. Overness 14. Charisma 41. Selling 48. Stiffness 38. Finisher: Leg Lock (Submission)

Shane Godwin (FCW)

Age 24. Heavyweight. Brawl 43. Speed 8. Technical 14. Overness 17. Charisma 45. Selling 32. Stiffness 63. Finisher: Bodyslam (Impact)

Bill Carr (FCW)

Age 26. Heavyweight. Brawl 57. Speed 40 (he can fly in the ring and over ropes). Technical 10. Overness 17. Charisma 51. Selling 48. Stiffness 58. Finisher: Chokeslam (Impact)

Joe Anoi'a (FCW)

Age 21. Heavyweight. Samoan. Brawl 51. Speed 11. Technical 18. Overness 16. Charisma 44. Selling 43. Stiffness 61. Finisher: Samoan Kick (Impact)

Scott Sims (OVW)

Age 28. Heavyweight. Brawl 43. Speed 12. Technical 48. Overness 10. Charisma 36. Selling: 43. Stiffness: 48. Finisher: Sideslam (Impact)

Nolan Lewis (OVW)

Age 22. Heavyweight. Brawl 46. Speed 10. Technical 18. Overness 10. Charisma 40. Selling: 48. Stiffness: 46. Finisher: Big Boot (Impact)

CHANGES

*Mason Ryan - increase brawl to 61. he's like a young Batista.. just not fluid in ring.

*Richie Steamboat - increase technical to 67, increase speed to 59, increase brawl to 47.

*Alberto del Rio - increase brawl to 56 (he strikes hard, and well), decrease speed to 59.

Joe Anoa'i is actually 25 and was born in Florida so he is American. His birth month is May. For relationships he is the brother of Rosey and Rikishi is his cousin. Obviously, he is part of the Anoa'i wrestling family so I don't quite know how that works with blood relations and loyalty's.

The ones I italicized aren't reported to be in FCW (besides unsourced Wikipedia edits). Bill Carr has been but hasn't signed a contract. I would add them into the game but not to FCW.

-Rename Austin Creed to Austin Watson

-Add Su Yung to an WWE development deal.

-Is it safe to say now that Jamie Noble should be moved to staff? I know you need road agents Bill, so that should be something to look into.

Also, Rhys Ali isn't Australian <_< So I'd maybe change that to "other" the same as Mana and "Bushwhacker" Luke

New Zealand is a different country and I take offence to having us referred to as Australians ^_^

The following people need trainer ticked:

-John Bradshaw Layfield

-Devon Storm (needs a loyalty relationship with Dawn Marie)

-Tito Santana

-Stevie Richards

-Luke (Bushwacker Luke)

I'm probably going to be making more stats for some IWF wrestlers (where Darren Young, Fady, and Dan Eckos came from) as I plan to make a game with them when the next update comes out.

Rhys Ali (WWE)

Phil Friedman (FCW)

Christina Crawford (FCW)

Devin Allen (FCW)

Shane Godwin (FCW)

Bill Carr (FCW)

Joe Anoi'a (FCW)

Scott Sims (OVW)

Nolan Lewis (OVW)

CHANGES

Phil Friedman is already in the game as PJ Friedman, so I would just add this to his alter egos.

Rhys Ali (WWE)

Should be set to 'Other', he is a New Zealander.

Also, Rhys Ali isn't Australian <_< So I'd maybe change that to "other" the same as Mana and "Bushwhacker" Luke

New Zealand is a different country and I take offence to having us referred to as Australians ^_^

Hey Rocky, whats the name of the continent you live in? They do have European as a nationality.

Hey Rocky, whats the name of the continent you live in? They do have European as a nationality.

The Name of the continent is Australasia, not Australia.

And my nationality is New Zealander.

We are part of the Monarchy but no called European.

Can we FINALLY add a love relationship between Johnny Gargano and Portia Perez? Both Myspace and Facebook say they are in a relationship.

Secondly, there is no way that Gregory iron deserves the stats hes got. I would drop them drastically.

Brawl: 23

Speed: 43

Tech: 38

Selling: 63

Stiffness: 39

Charisma: 45

Over: 35

Maybe also change his gimmick from underdog to inspirational leader. Having cerebral palsy seems pretty inspirational to me.

Next up: Bobby Shields. Not sure what his charisma is but it needs to freefall as well. Ive seen him live and on tv and he trips over his words in almost every sentence. Crap inflection too. Maybe somewhere in the 25-30 range. To a lesser extent, give the same treatment to (Michael) Facade.

Lastly, if he isnt already, change Josh Prohibition to non-wrestler. Gargano beat him last summer and i haven't seen or heard anything about him since.

With those stats, Gregory Iron cannot use the Inspirational Leader gimmick (without it failing). That requires a charisma level of at least 70. So leave the gimmick as it is.

The Name of the continent is Australasia, not Australia.

And my nationality is New Zealander.

We are part of the Monarchy but no called European.

Im not trying to be a smartass or anything because I've got major respect for you making playing EWR a more enjoyable experience for myself and many others. But the continent is actually referred to as both Australia and Australasia. I know its not the best proof but basically any website that comes up when typing continents into google uses both but mainly Australia. All I'm saying is Australia could be used as the continent in this particular game although it could be argued both ways

'

Edited by Hardcore3
  • Like 1

Jacob Novak needs stats update.. finally found better footage of him in the ring.

up speed to 27, up technical to 38

As for Devin Allen, I've gotten the wrong stats up sorry.. i cut out a wrestler, but left the stats.

Devin should have brawl 47, speed 32, technical 28.

And Tito Colon should have his technical upped to 48.. there is a great match with Richie Steamboat from WWC.. shows a bit.. and 18 is way too low for a Colon.

Edited by Former DarthHurricane