EWR 2010 Stats Update: August

- Maybe rename F.I.S.T. (Gran Akuma & Icarus) to F.I.S.T. II and F.I.S.T. II (Chuck Taylor & Icarus) to F.I.S.T. because it's now the only one of the three F.I.S.T. tag team active.

- Change Tursas' gimmick to "Monster" because the definition fit him perfectly.

- Add Grizzly Redwood to CHIKARA as a face jobber with a Lumberjack gimmick. Even if he's not on the CHIKARA roster page, he often participate to CHIKARA shows as a jobber. (last time was during the KOT where he lost against Brodie Lee and he will face Tursas during the YLC)

After watching The Miz as of recent would it be fair to bump up his Brawl? To about 70? His brawling has really been impact-ful since probably getting MITB (or before when he attacked r-truth), plus his finisher on brief case looks sick :P.

Smackdown Stuffs:

If it isn't suggested already make Drew McIntyre & Cody Rhodes A Tag Team.

Also make a tag team for Matt Hardy And Christian

Alberto Del Rio:

He Primarily Brawled against his match with Rey and it looked fine boost is from 48 to 68

Speed (Maybe wait a bit on this one) but I'd drop it from 64 but I'm not sure where to, but he works the normal pace that most main eventers use

Maybe Up his stiffness from 35? I marked out a few times at the impact of his attacks to 40?

His selling with fine so jump it up to 68

Overness: He came out to some good heat thanks to his annoying videos packages... And his Promo with Rey got him more over Also he got quite a damn load of heat when he beat Rey so from 43 to about 59 possibly early 60s

Edited by auswrestlefan

As well as Homicide, the following have also been released by TNA.

Rosie Lottalove

Syxx-Pac (been gone a while but he's still contracted to TNA in the game)

Tomko

Rename Rosie Lottalove to Betsy Ruth. I think she only used the Rosie Lottalove name in TNA.

Don't know if this was mentioned in the July update but apparantly the masked woman in TNA is Tara. I read it was her a few weeks back, but it was only rumoured and not confirmed it was her, add her to TNA if it's actually been confirmed since.

By the way, is there any reason why Donald Trump is still in the game?

Edited by Nitro-Bleach

- Maybe rename F.I.S.T. (Gran Akuma & Icarus) to F.I.S.T. II and F.I.S.T. II (Chuck Taylor & Icarus) to F.I.S.T. because it's now the only one of the three F.I.S.T. tag team active.

But Akuma/Icarus teamed up for seven years and for most of those where the only FIST combination. Because they've split up now shouldn't change that they are FIST 1. Leave them as is.

Also, slightly off topic, but what on Earth is with the constant reports of G-Rilla getting released, only to be proved false? They generally happen a lot with him.

Edited by Black Majik

Guest The Phenomenal Red

But Akuma/Icarus teamed up for seven years and for most of those where the only FIST combination. Because they've split up now shouldn't change that they are FIST 1. Leave them as is.

Also, slightly off topic, but what on Earth is with the constant reports of G-Rilla getting released, only to be proved false? They generally happen a lot with him.

I agree with the FIST deal. They were FIST for YEARS before Chuck Taylor was added in. I think it was 3/4 years FIST was just Akuma and Icarus.

As for the off-topic on G-Rilla. He was indeed released once back in 07/08 after the move to FCW and he was resigned like a couple of months ago. The latest "release" was according to Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com and everyone ran on it because he is very reputable but even the best can get wires crossed.

as for Rosie Lottalove, she should be renamed Sister Opheila or whatever is the Wrestlicious name she uses.

-Raise Jon Dahmer's charisma to 63.

-Raise Sabian's brawl to 55. Raise his charisma to 71.

-Change Ryu Lee's relationship with Danny Pagan to a friendship.

-Raise Nick Berk's charisma to 79.

-Check SS Look for Tyler Veritas.

-Raise Greg Excellent's brawl to 57, speed to 12, technical to 18 and charisma to 79.

-Raise Ophidian's brawl to 36.

-Raise Amasis' brawl to 38.

Edited by KrisClassic

May I ask how many of "EV2.0" have been signed to TNA contracts? Based on the last couple of iMPACTs I would recommend the following as definite additions and forming the main body of the stable:

Tommy Dreamer (Leader)

Sabu

Sandman

Little Guido (as Guido Maritato)

Tony Marmaluke (as Tony Luke)

Mick Foley

Raven

Rhino

Stevie Richards

Plus possibly RVD.

Reasons explained in spoiler in case people have not seen this weeks iMPACT

They were the members present when Dixie announced they had contracts to the company, and all appeared during the beatdown last week on iMPACT. This to me shows they are the ones with the longer term contracts

Plus, on Fortune (spoiler as also from this weeks iMPACT

Add Matt Morgan and Doug Williams. Both in beatdown, and Flair officially announced membership on this weeks show

Edited by Muppet92

Just passing on some info that might be useful here.

It was brought up in the TEW update section that there is a new NWA promotion in town, now looking at where its located, the roster and the titles that seem to be active there I’d suggest converting NWA Pro Wrestling into NWA Hollywood. They both are based in the same area and with the exception of the women’s title they have roughly the same titles plus since NWA Hollywood seems to have a TV deal now it would also make them a logical promotion to add into the game.

Also looking at the website (located here) I’m sure at least 80-90% of the roster is already in the game, those who are not are mostly up and coming Californian workers.

Trainer Notes:

RAW:

Switch the relationship of Daniel Bryan and Masato Tanaka to loyalty

Add a loyalty relationship between David Otunga and Norman Smiley

Add a loyalty relationship between Justin Gabriel and Alex Shane

Add a loyalty relationship between Justin Gabriel and Mark Sloan

Add a loyalty relationship between R-Truth and Chris Hamrick

Add a loyalty relationship between R-Truth and George South

Add a loyalty relationship between Yoshi Tatsu and Yuji Nagata (tick trainer for Yuji Nagata)

Switch the relationship between Gail Kim and Finlay to loyalty

Switch the relationship between Jillian and Finlay to loyalty

Add a loyalty relationship between Maryse and Al Snow

Add a loyalty relationship between Maryse and Finlay

Add a loyalty relationship between Melina and Finlay

SD:

Add a loyalty relationship between Big Show and Jim Duggan (tick trainer for Jim Duggan)

Add a loyalty relationship between Big Show and Glen Ruth

Switch the relationship between Caylen Croft and U-Gene to loyalty

Add a loyalty relationship between CM Punk and Dave Taylor

Add a loyalty relationship between CM Punk and William Regal

Add a loyalty relationship between CM Punk and Finley

Add a loyalty relationship between Cody Rhodes and Glacier

Add a loyalty relationship between Cody Rhodes and Sally Boy

Add a loyalty relationship between Kane and Jeff Bradley

Add a loyalty relationship between Beth Phoenix and Joey Knight

Switch the relationship between Serena and Al Snow to loyalty

NXT/Misc:

Add a loyalty relationship between Michael McGillicutty and Brock Lesnar (tick trainer for Brock Lesnar)

Add a loyalty relationship between Drake Brewer and Jerry Lynn

Add a loyalty relationship between Drake Brewer and Scott D'Amore

Add a loyalty relationship between Drake Brewer and Kaz Hayashi

Add a friendship relationship between AJ Lee and Azrieal

Add a friendship relationship between AJ Lee and Mo Sexton

Add a loyalty relationship between Jay Bradley and Danny Dominion

Edited by Soundgarden9

May I ask how many of "EV2.0" have been signed to TNA contracts? Based on the last couple of iMPACTs I would recommend the following as definite additions and forming the main body of the stable:

Tommy Dreamer (Leader)

Sabu

Sandman

Mick Foley

Raven

Rhino

Stevie Richards

Plus possibly RVD.

They were the members present when Dixie announced they had contracts to the company, and all appeared during the beatdown last week on iMPACT. This to me shows they are the ones with the longer term contracts

Add Matt Morgan and Doug Williams. Both in beatdown, and Flair officially announced membership on this weeks show

What about Team 3D?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Just passing on some info that might be useful here.

It was brought up in the TEW update section that there is a new NWA promotion in town, now looking at where its located, the roster and the titles that seem to be active there I’d suggest converting NWA Pro Wrestling into NWA Hollywood. They both are based in the same area and with the exception of the women’s title they have roughly the same titles plus since NWA Hollywood seems to have a TV deal now it would also make them a logical promotion to add into the game.

Also looking at the website (located here) I’m sure at least 80-90% of the roster is already in the game, those who are not are mostly up and coming Californian workers.

NWA PW was completely removed and I'd wait until this new NWA Hollywood are around for several shows. Sorry for being skeptic but how many promotions have fizzled out in the matter of months? To be fair, both Wrestlicious and LL USA had ran shows before they were in the game, albeit tv tapings.

More LLUSA Notes:

Independent wrestler, Brittney Savage of WSU fame made her debut tonight for Lucha Libre USA.

Savage is the reigning WSU Spirit Champion, defeating Alicia in an ‘Empty Arena Match’ that aired for free online earlier this week.

She also appeared on an episode of Friday Night SmackDown last year in the ‘Beth Phoenix Squash Tour’, competing as Brittany Carter.

Credit to Lucha Blog, add Brittney Savage to LLUSA as RJ Brewer's manager. She should be a heel manager with a bitch gimmick.

In other news Carlito will be known as Carlitos in LLUSA apparently with what was said on LLUSA Masked Warriors last night. I guess it would be Carlitos Colono for the entry as Carlitos is in the game already.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Tommy Dreamer (Leader)

Sabu

Sandman

Mick Foley

Raven

Rhino

Stevie Richards

Plus possibly RVD.

What about Team 3D?

Potential additions, but they did not appear with the others on the recent iMPACT in either segment (spoilered or end of show), so I'm not certain.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Tommy Dreamer (Leader)

Sabu

Sandman

Mick Foley

Raven

Rhino

Stevie Richards

Plus possibly RVD.

What about Team 3D?

Potential additions, but they did not appear with the others on the recent iMPACT in either segment (spoilered or end of show), so I'm not certain.

To be fair it was Fortune(including the spoiler) and those named so the fight had to be somewhat fair. Elsewise Team 3D has been in EV2.0

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Dunno how the ROH TV tapings are treated, but here's some pertinent info:

Tyler Black should be a heel as they are playing up the WWE signing now, and how the money is more important than ROH.

Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards should be faces, or at least tweeners in Eddie's case since Davey is already a tweener. Eddie saved Davey from a KOW beatdown after Davey fought with Hagadorn. I'd remove Hagadorn as each of their managers. Furthering that, Eddie faced Kenny King and Rhett Titus, each separately, both heels, and Davey ripped Black for leaving cutting a pro ROH promo, then faced him playing the face in the match to Black's heel.

Also, boost Kenny King's tech to 77 and Rhett Titus' tech to 72

Edited by notatardis