EWR 2010 Stats Update: August

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Is Taeler Hendrix in the game? She's a facebook friend and ROH worker.

Who? I never heard of her.

As for Pearce maybe his current 47 is better.

As for Otunga, leave it. JBL had X-Pac heat and his overness never got lowered.

• Like 1

Ken Shamrock's tech is a bit high at 76 I think, I'm not sure how much of a drop makes sense but I'd drop to 73 at least.

Red and I were talking, Shelton Benjamin needs his overness lowered to 73 (at least, that puts him on par with Daniels), Danielson needs his raised to 77.

Edited by notatardis

Guest The Phenomenal Red

And your point? I was just saying how I never heard of her or in RoH results. She looks ok but I think there are more important people to put in over another female worker.

Case in point: Pierrothito, current Mexican National Lightweight champion in CMLL and former WWE Junior.

I think I did provide stats for him last month.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

She appears on the ROH roster is my point.. which is like the 3rd biggest company.

WWE juniors were a joke and don't really fit in with the rest of the game.. Hornswoggle point in case..

Alberto del Rio may need shooting too.. some of his strikes.. kicks in particular are Tajiri like

Still he is a more important footnote than a nameless faceless diva who has what done dark matches or jobbed? Pierrothito has been a champion several times in Mexico, on PPV in Mexico and soon America as a part of Viva La Lucha and was a part of WWE.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

From Bryan Danielson's latest blog:

http://bryandanielso...and-submissions

"But speaking of the submission I used at SummerSlam, on the WWE Universe Facebook page they are asking for ideas as to what to call it. Its actually an omoplata with a crossface, but I've mostly just called it the LeBell Lock. Neil Melanson, my friend and one of the best grappling coaches in the country, taught me the move and he learned it from the legendary "Judo" Gene LeBell. I've never met Mr. LeBell, but he is one of the grappling greats and if you ever get a chance to pick up his autobiography its a fascinating read. That said, I'd prefer to just keep calling it the Lebell Lock, as I like the link to wrestling's past… but I'm not genius at marketing so we'll see how it goes!"

Change Daniel Bryan's primary finisher to LeBell Lock, at least by now.

Edited by Gabriel19

Guest The Phenomenal Red

-Raise Kaval's charisma to 68.

-Raise Husky Harris' charisma to 73.

If you put Husky Harris at 73, Kaval should be at 70. He was only a little behind Husky with the cheesy pick-up line.

Husky Harris should be a heel. He and Percy Watson should both be removed from NXT and put into FCW.

Add Charlie Manson as an alter ego for Charly Malice, this is his spelling in CMLL.

Guest The Phenomenal Red
The next LLUSA taping will be 8/28 in Charlotte, NC. Set for the 8/28 taping are Marco Corleone, Mascarita Dorada, David and Reid Flair, Charly Malice, Mini Park, Lujo Esquire, San Juan Kid, PR Flyer, Octagoncito, Magno, Solid, Super Nova, Mascara Purpura, Mini Dragoncito, Amazing Kong, Tineblas Jr., Lizmark Jr., Oriental, Rellik, Pequeño Halloween, Tigresa Caliente, Chi Chi, Neutronic, Sydistiko and RJ Brewer.

Credit to PWInsider.com

It looks like either TJP has rejoined LL USA or they are passing the Sydistiko gimmick to someone else. I'll wait and see.

Mini Dragoncito is an interesting name. I know Tsuki/Tzuki was NWE's Mini Dragon but I don't know if he is being used as Mini Dragoncito or not. I've seen the name mentioned on the Wikipedia entry but until now, Mini Dragoncito has not been used on any taping.

it looks like El Limon and Misteriosito are on the outs of LLUSA with only being booked for the first event.

Misteriosito should have Springboard Armdrag as his primary finisher. This would be an impact move.

Daniel Lark sent word that World Wrestling Entertainment has signed former Smackdown talent Bradley Jay to a new deal. I've confirmed that to be the case and believe it to be a developmental deal.

In other developmental news, G-Rilla was released from his developmental contract.

Remove G-Rill (Brodius Clay) from WWE.

TNA has signed Becky Bayless, also known as Brooke Lynn on Wrestlicious.

Bayless, who trained under Homicide, recently had a tryout as "Cookie" teaming with Robby G (Rob Eckos, another recent TNA signing) in a takeoff of Jersey Shore's Snooki and The Situation.

Bayless has also done work for Ring of Honor and a number of Florida and NYC area independents in recent years.

Add Brooke Lynn to TNA.

From lordsofpain.net

Jim Kettner retires from promoting ECWA, TWA Promoter Mike Tartaglia takes over ECWA Promotion

After 43 years of promoting pro wrestling under the East Coast Wrestling Association (ECWA) banner in the state of Delaware, Jim Kettner has retired from the ECWA. Kettner promoted his first show in 1967 in his backyard and went on to run one of the most successful, consistent, longest running, reliable and recognized independent promotions in the United States.

http://www.lordsofpa...-promotion.html

Remove Jim Kettner as the owner of ECWA. For Mike Tartaglia, he is a male, birth month unknown, and I would guess he is around 45-ish as he was a wrestler in the early 90's (I would put him as 45 for now). I would give him around 68 for talent and 80 for backstage. Have booker checked.

-Add Jay Bradley to WWE development deal

Edited by Soundgarden9

Guest The Phenomenal Red
TNA RELEASES FORMER X-DIVISION CHAMPION

by Mike Johnson @ 1:34 PM on 8/19/2010

TNA Wrestling has released former X-Division and Tag Team champion Homicide, PWInsider.com has confirmed. Homicide, a former Ring of Honor champion, had been with TNA since 2005 and at one point, was part of one of the hottest acts in TNA, the LAX group with Konnan and Hernandez.

Homicide had hardly been used since the Bischoff/Hogan regime began, mostly used on Xplosion bouts before being used in an injury angle to further the Hernandez-Matt Morgan storyline with the idea that TNA would reform LAX down the line. Obviously, that will not come to pass.

Homicide recently relocated back to the Northeast, so I'd expect to see him back working for a lot of his old haunts soon.

Remove Homicide from TNA. Credit to PWInsider.com

Making the rounds on the internet is this note from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter about Sexi Star’s WWE tryout

As for Sexy Star, they thought her work was terrible, her English was terrible and they also thought she was overweight and wasn’t pretty enough without the mask. John Laurinaitis told the officials at FCW that when it comes to hiring women, the standard is if they aren’t pretty enough to be in Playboy, then the company wouldn’t want them.

Harsh. It’s not actually news that the WWE’s standards for women is weird and dumb – picking people based on how they look in still pictures is not the best plan when their job is to move – but it’s been this way for a long time. The true awfulness here is they took $1,000 of Sexi Star’s money, then told others about how little they thought of her. If people are going to tell me off, I prefer not to pay for it. All considered, Sexi handled this well on Twitter.

If diva is ticked for Sexi Star remove it, if she don't have it ticked, don't tick it. Mainly because WWE don't think she has the look. This is taken from Luchablog.

edtt Tyler Black update:

TYLER BLACK REPORTS TO WWE DEVELOPMENTAL

by Mike Johnson @ 1:54 PM on 8/19/2010

Ring of Honor champion Tyler Black reported to Tampa, Florida for WWE developmental earlier this week. He was in attendance at all of this week's FCW events and training sessions.

Black will be finishing up with Ring of Honor next month.

Put Black in WWE now. Leave it open for now to keep his RoH and AAW commitments but he has already reported to FCW so he should be in WWE as apart of FCW.

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I disagree, I think Sexy Star should have Diva checked. There are pictures of her online and she isn't that bad looking. At the very least she is pretty and deserving of having Diva checked.

I'm not fighting that but WWE looks for the diva look and if they don't think she has it and didn't sign her because of that, she shouldn't. In the game it wouldn't be realistic for her to have it if WWE don't think she does. Plus IMO the mask for her is a good thing because I think she is a butter-face. I like her but she isn't exactly worthy of the name based on her face.