EWR 2010 Stats Update: August

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Up Jacob Novak's skills to Brawl 54, speed lower to 18, technical raise to 38. Make him a heel.

Richie Steamboat lower brawl to 42.

Raise Alberto del Rio's brawl to 60, lower speed to 48 or 52.

Raise Alex Riley's brawl to 61.

He is at 64 so he would 16 point drop, really? I think he is worth 58 best. The guy can hang with the lucha style the same way Claudio and Hero can. Plus he can do more than WWE wants him to do. See Evan Bourne and others.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I meant 58 sorry, just because I don't think WWE won't let him be a high flyer, he'll be quick with his moves like his finisher.. but from his 12 minute fight in Melbourne, Australia he is more being built around a brawler and I was told that stats gotta reflect the WWE stats by 100 people in the past.

Then in that case Rey should have his stats slashed as well because he isn't shown to be a great technical talent. Plus if wrestler A works in WWE one way and then jumps to TNA, it would change his/her stats dramatically due to constraints.

As for the way WWE pushes someone, just cause WWE says you are an all around guy don't mean you can't show everything. Look at a Kurt Angle and an Edge earlier on. Despite them being more all around guys, they could do faster paced spots when needed. I see Del Rio in the same light because if he keeps facing Rey the way he is, he won't need the drop because Rey can work the lucha style.

In other stats news(note: both suggestions are from WSX which I know was 3 years ago but re-watching it shows me that these two men need some stat changes):

Youth Suicide's Speed should be 67, his Brawling should be 61 and his selling should be 78.

Markus Riot's Brawl should be 43, his Speed should be 68 and his Technical should be 32.

EDIT:

HOMICIDE'S FIRST POST-TNA APPEARANCE SET

by Mike Johnson @ 5:00 PM on 8/24/2010

Homicide will make his first appearance following his TNA release at the 9/11 EVOLVE event in Rahway, New Jersey.

For ticket information, EVOLVEWrestling.com.

I am guessing Homicide is now going to be Davey Richards/Bryan Danielson of EVOLVE so add him. I know he and Gabe have an amazing working relationship and actually Gabe brought in Homicide for a short segment at the first RoH PPV after TNA pulled all their talents from RoH due to the ppv clauses.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red
  • Like 1

I am agreeing with your point.. i just remember backlash i had a few years back as former OVW guys were brought up as jobbers, and when I pushed for certain stats, they got shouted down by others based on what they showed in the WWE ring.

Wes Briscoe and Rudy Parker both need fun babyface as their gimmicks.

I'll try to find a match of Wes' soon to give him more accurate stats

i'm thinking brawl 32, speed 47, technical 55

Edited by Former DarthHurricane

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I am agreeing with your point.. i just remember backlash i had a few years back as former OVW guys were brought up as jobbers, and when I pushed for certain stats, they got shouted down by others based on what they showed in the WWE ring.

Wes Briscoe and Rudy Parker both need fun babyface as their gimmicks.

I'll try to find a match of Wes' soon to give him more accurate stats

i'm thinking brawl 32, speed 47, technical 55

I have made that point when it comes to charisma and overness which I think is different because say a British worker is used in the game (I'm only using this because most of them I think have inflated overness for a North American game) they would be 20 overness points over what American counterparts in similar circumstances should be. Say you use Andy Simmons as a jobber, he would be suggested to be an opener when he is only a jobber and should only be a jobber due to his name value in North America. I do have to say though the other stats would be fine. I don't see why those stats would need it. I can't shoot down the others of the OVW/DCW guys because I don't really know the product unlike say lucha libre.

EDIT:

Add Rotoporky to Brazo de Plata/Super Porky's alter ego.

TNA Spoiler

Former ECW World champion The Sandman did not appear as scheduled for this week's TNA Impact tapings. The word making the rounds backstage was that he missed his flight. He wasn't brought in for the second day of tapings and the expectation among some was that he was already done in the company. Politically, there were some against even bringing in some of the ECW talent and they certainly have gotten some ammunition to help them in recent weeks. Despite being signed "on camera", some of the talents that began their run at Hardcore Justice are really just on a per appearance agreement.

Remove The Sandman from TNA?

Todd Frizzell sent this in:

Recently Low Blow Radio was joined by former ECW original Balls Mahoney! Here are some highlights from the near 60 minute sit down interview...

When asked about TNA Hardcore Justice Balls said the following... "Tommy called me and asked if I knew about the rumors of the ECW reunion show. I said no because I don't read the internet much. I don't even have internet. Tommy asked me to appear at the show and I would be teaming with Axl. I have some issues with Axl so I was a bit apprehensive but I wouldn't pass up this opportunity for anything so I said of course I'll do it. I asked if it would be like One Night Stand 2006 where I get a 20 minute match with Tanaka and they come to be before the match and cut it down to 8 minutes along with all the great spots and waste Tanaka's talent, time, money, and sanity??? Tommy said no you are going to be yourself. This is going to be you looking up north and giving them the finger. So obviously I said yea. So I show up at the building excited and pumped! If you say the PPV you say Axl and I with our new gear. For once we looked like a real tag team. No ripped jeans or anything. So we went and did it. We went put there as a 3 man unit, referring to Bubba, Devon, and I, and did what we had to do and I think the fans went home happy. We should have came back for TV the next night but thanks to a certain somebody I was f***ed over once again. But overall I had a great time and was treated very, very well." When asked about possibly competing for TNA in the future as apart of EV2.0 Balls had the following to say (Also comments on being held back and screwed over by Axl Rotten)...

"I hope what Bubba, Devon, and I pulled off at the PPV was enough to save my ass for any work in the future. As I said I was f***ed over by a certain somebody but that's all I'm going to say about that at the current moment. I mean I'm also kind of nervous too. I have a wife, and a kid, and have to put food on the table and all this and that. I can't just keep working these indies. I think another thing is that the office doesn't understand my versatility. My amateur and actual wrestling ability. Just check out some classics I've had with Rob Van Dam in ECW. Speaks for itself. But nevertheless I hope to be a full time member of EV2.0 in TNA within the next month or so. This is really my only last opportunity to make some money and perform for a national audience again. I've just been f***ed over so many times dealing with Axl. I can honestly say now I will NEVER team with Axl Rotten again. If WWE or TNA called me up and said we want you to come in and team with Axl of course I'd have to say yes but otherwise it isn't ever going to happen again. I can't be his baby sitter anymore. I have a kid now. I have a family. I'm not going to deal with what I dealt with regarding Axl at Hardcore Justice at 12:00, 1:30, 4:00, and then again right before the match just to make sure the match would still be on. Axl has f***ed me over for the last time."

When asked if he thinks it would be successful for TNA to bring back a version of ECW Balls said the following... "Yes. If it was done right. If done intelligently it would be a money making thing for TNA and the wrestlers alike. They could do what WWE failed to do." Other topics included... Thoughts On Current Day WWE And TNA Comparing One Night Stand To Hardcore Justice And More! DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE NOW INCLUDING 30 MINUTES ON BONUS DISCUSSION ON TNA IMPACT, WRESTLING NEWS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE, AND MORE! ALSO PAST INTERVIEWS INCLUDING VITO LOGRASSO, GABE SAPOLSKY, JOEY KAOS, AXL ROTTEN, TERRY FUNK, AND MORE! http://www.blogtalkr...om/lowblowradio http://www.wrestling.../Low+Blow+Radio

NoDQ.com

If not already, Balls and Axl should have a "Dislike" relationship.

Edited by T.J.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Recently Low Blow Radio was joined by former ECW original Balls Mahoney! Here are some highlights from the near 60 minute sit down interview...

When asked about TNA Hardcore Justice Balls said the following... "Tommy called me and asked if I knew about the rumors of the ECW reunion show. I said no because I don't read the internet much. I don't even have internet. Tommy asked me to appear at the show and I would be teaming with Axl. I have some issues with Axl so I was a bit apprehensive but I wouldn't pass up this opportunity for anything so I said of course I'll do it. I asked if it would be like One Night Stand 2006 where I get a 20 minute match with Tanaka and they come to be before the match and cut it down to 8 minutes along with all the great spots and waste Tanaka's talent, time, money, and sanity??? Tommy said no you are going to be yourself. This is going to be you looking up north and giving them the finger. So obviously I said yea. So I show up at the building excited and pumped! If you say the PPV you say Axl and I with our new gear. For once we looked like a real tag team. No ripped jeans or anything. So we went and did it. We went put there as a 3 man unit, referring to Bubba, Devon, and I, and did what we had to do and I think the fans went home happy. We should have came back for TV the next night but thanks to a certain somebody I was f***ed over once again. But overall I had a great time and was treated very, very well." When asked about possibly competing for TNA in the future as apart of EV2.0 Balls had the following to say (Also comments on being held back and screwed over by Axl Rotten)...

"I hope what Bubba, Devon, and I pulled off at the PPV was enough to save my ass for any work in the future. As I said I was f***ed over by a certain somebody but that's all I'm going to say about that at the current moment. I mean I'm also kind of nervous too. I have a wife, and a kid, and have to put food on the table and all this and that. I can't just keep working these indies. I think another thing is that the office doesn't understand my versatility. My amateur and actual wrestling ability. Just check out some classics I've had with Rob Van Dam in ECW. Speaks for itself. But nevertheless I hope to be a full time member of EV2.0 in TNA within the next month or so. This is really my only last opportunity to make some money and perform for a national audience again. I've just been f***ed over so many times dealing with Axl. I can honestly say now I will NEVER team with Axl Rotten again. If WWE or TNA called me up and said we want you to come in and team with Axl of course I'd have to say yes but otherwise it isn't ever going to happen again. I can't be his baby sitter anymore. I have a kid now. I have a family. I'm not going to deal with what I dealt with regarding Axl at Hardcore Justice at 12:00, 1:30, 4:00, and then again right before the match just to make sure the match would still be on. Axl has f***ed me over for the last time."

When asked if he thinks it would be successful for TNA to bring back a version of ECW Balls said the following... "Yes. If it was done right. If done intelligently it would be a money making thing for TNA and the wrestlers alike. They could do what WWE failed to do." Other topics included... Thoughts On Current Day WWE And TNA Comparing One Night Stand To Hardcore Justice And More! DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE NOW INCLUDING 30 MINUTES ON BONUS DISCUSSION ON TNA IMPACT, WRESTLING NEWS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE, AND MORE! ALSO PAST INTERVIEWS INCLUDING VITO LOGRASSO, GABE SAPOLSKY, JOEY KAOS, AXL ROTTEN, TERRY FUNK, AND MORE! http://www.blogtalkr...om/lowblowradio http://www.wrestling.../Low+Blow+Radio

NoDQ.com

I am only saying this because this has happened twice in the past few days (at least). READ PAST POSTS!!!!!!

In other news, Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney should have a dislike.

According to PWInsider.com belief among many ECW workers who worked HardCORE Justice said that Axl was partying too much and Balls was babysitting him. The team was supposed to work TNA in the future but Axl screwed it up and the FBI got the slot. Mahoney has gone on record to say he is done working with Axl except in WWE or TNA.

Check in the spoiler.;)

I've been playing a BY to global game and noticed there aren't a hell of a whole lot of cheap, younger works that small feds and BYW use. I have one to add if some one wants to come up with stats

Matches

Youtube

watch?v=dRNciCRUKtk

/watch?v=9Cf3r0_QkaE&feature=related

/watch?v=E6lRM_mNf18

Promos

Youtube

/watch?v=biD13SsYUCE

/watch?v=VnePqzZ2AVU

Name:Xavier Fate

Birth month:May

Alteregos:Tommy Hart

I'd have his wadges set at 1 or 2

NoDQ.com

I am only saying this because this has happened twice in the past few days (at least). READ PAST POSTS!!!!!!

According to PWInsider.com belief among many ECW workers who worked HardCORE Justice said that Axl was partying too much and Balls was babysitting him. The team was supposed to work TNA in the future but Axl screwed it up and the FBI got the slot. Mahoney has gone on record to say he is done working with Axl except in WWE or TNA.

Check in the spoiler.;)

Sorry, didn't see it. :P

Guest The Phenomenal Red

NoDQ.com

Check in the spoiler.;)

Sorry, didn't see it. :P

It happens, I know you weren't the only to do this.

In other news Chucky and Monsther should be removed from Los Invasores and CMLL they have been replaced by newer wrestlers in the gimmick but they are still portrayed as the original ones who are the ones in the game. It is debatable who exactly the Monsther is but Chucky is known to be the Chucky that appeared on the Mexican independent scene and is taller than the previous one. credit to luchablog(several weeks ago) and luchawiki(confirmed recently).

Edit:

Remove Atsushi Aoki, Go Shiozaki, Takeshi Morishima and Taiji Ishmori from AAA they were cut from the roster due to cutbacks.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Ultracosmic Webb should be renamed Johnny Webb, the last few times he's worked, he's been back to his Johnny Webb gimmick.

I'd put his Tazmission as his secondary finisher and the White Trash Driver as his primary. I think that would an impact move.

I'd also put his overness at 39.

I am a local AAW fan so I can help out with that part of the roster.

Kyle Rich or Will Hatchet have never worked for AAW remove them.

Caden Ames hasn't been in AAW forever, same with CK3, Hunter Matthews.

Hunter Matthews finishers were the Piledriver and the Whoopie Cushion.

Jim Jesus is now known as Jim Lynam. He is no longer a manager and is now the "Owner" of AAW.

I would add trainer and booker to Danny Daniels as Danny Daniels runs AAW and im pretty sure books. He also trained Tyler Black, Marek Brave, Shane Hollister, and a lot of other guys on the roster.

Marek Brave I heard retired so I would make him a non-wrestler and probably even take him off the roster.

Krotch/Matt Maydays finisher is DEFINITELY not a 450 Splash. He uses a Tornado Stunner off the Turnbuckle called the Krotch Rocket.

Also Christian Able uses a modified Cut-Throat Saito Suplex as a finish. I have never seen him throw a dragon suplex,

Also Rasche Brown hasnt been to AAW in ages unfortunately.

Shane Hollisters finisher is a Cloverleaf and a Buzzsaw Kick.

Also MsChif has been in AAW a lot and teaming with Krotch/Matt Mayday so I would add her to the roster.

Kyle Rich and Will Hatcher have worked for AAW, they just haven't worked there in some time. Will Hatcher might have worked as "Axis" and Kyle Rich might have worked as "Taylor Mayde" there. Removing them from the roster is fine but they have indeed worked for Danny before.

I don't think Marek has retired, more-so he's focusing on his band more than before now as far as I know.