TEW05 Real World Update: August 2010

Due to the new challenges on NXT then add the following angles:

"NXT: Kissing Challenge", Skit, No Risk, Min Time: 4 minutes, 8 Major Catalysts. (I know it was only six but every other challenge on TEW has 8). All rated on Entertainment and On Screen.

"NXT: The Power of the Punch Challenge", Skit, No Risk, Min Time: 4 minutes, 8 Major Catalysts. (I know it was only six but every other challenge on TEW has 8). All rated on Entertainment and On Screen.

I'm not sure at what point it was mentioned, but re-add Mentallo to Lucha Libre USA? WFX Posted in their news that Mentallo's contract with Lucha Libre USA prevents him from appearing on WFX's TV show.

Also.

"Mentallo Was advertised as to be appearing with Lucha Libre USA when the initial shows ran, but didn't appear/work the shows until the 8/07 taping in Las Vegas" So I believe Sydistiko is now under Mentallo and NOT TJ Perkins.

ALSO! Who87, I messaged you a bunch of WFX Pictures for some of their guys. So there ya go!

As Well, add Carlito to Lucha Libre USA to confirm the earlier post.

P.S.S Add Trevor Stoyko to the WFX Roster. He is the Ring Announcer for the company.

Edited by ThTmp4

"PWInsider.com is reporting that former WWE Superstar Lance McNaught (Lance Cade) has died at the age of 29. No details are known at this time.

McNaught was trained by Shawn Michaels and got his biggest WWE push in 2008 but suddenly ended up being released. Jim Ross later stated that "he made a major league mistake while utilizing bad judgment" and that it was instrumental to his departure. Ross referenced McNaught having a seizure on a plane and needing emergency medical care as a part of this.

McNaught was rehired by WWE in 2009, but was released again on April 2nd, 2010 without appearing on television.

Our condolences go out to his family and friends."

So set Cade to Deceased.

- Add Douglas Williams and Matt Morgan to Fortune after 'The Whole F'n Show' iMPACT! Special along with Ric Flair, Beer Money Inc., AJ Styles & Kazarian.

- Make EV 2.0 consist of Mick Foley, Tommy Dreamer, Rob Van Dam, James Maritato, Tony Mamaluke, Raven, Sabu and Bill Alfonso, Sandman, Team 3D, Rhino and Stevie Richards.

- Maybe Add Kid Kash to the Roster as well, he worked Okada in a Dark Match after appearing on the PPV, not sure what it means.

Edited by ThTmp4

Guest BK2010

Hey would somebody be able to PM me a list of all the wrestlers that were added to the August data thata ren't in the June one so I can imprort them all to the June one im working on. Thanks in advance.

Due to the new challenges on NXT then add the following angles:

"NXT: Kissing Challenge", Skit, No Risk, Min Time: 4 minutes, 8 Major Catalysts. (I know it was only six but every other challenge on TEW has 8). All rated on Entertainment and On Screen.

"NXT: The Power of the Punch Challenge", Skit, No Risk, Min Time: 4 minutes, 8 Major Catalysts. (I know it was only six but every other challenge on TEW has 8). All rated on Entertainment and On Screen.

Angles and storylines are all down to cpt.charisma, plus from now on (if you saw in the first post) I’ve put in a simplified angle and storyline set and the expanded set done by cpt.charisma will be separate for those who wish to use it.

"PWInsider.com is reporting that former WWE Superstar Lance McNaught (Lance Cade) has died at the age of 29. No details are known at this time.

McNaught was trained by Shawn Michaels and got his biggest WWE push in 2008 but suddenly ended up being released. Jim Ross later stated that "he made a major league mistake while utilizing bad judgment" and that it was instrumental to his departure. Ross referenced McNaught having a seizure on a plane and needing emergency medical care as a part of this.

McNaught was rehired by WWE in 2009, but was released again on April 2nd, 2010 without appearing on television.

Our condolences go out to his family and friends."

So set Cade to Deceased.

Workers are no longer going to be set as Deceased they get removed.

Hey would somebody be able to PM me a list of all the wrestlers that were added to the August data thata ren't in the June one so I can imprort them all to the June one im working on. Thanks in advance.

Many people have asked and the answer is simple...NO, the reason for that is because their was so many workers added I lost count.

Summerslam notes

Up Barrett's mic skills a bit. He did a good job on the mic after Nexus attacked Kofi Kingston during his match. Maybe up Kofi's selling a bit too he was selling well all through his match and during the attack. He made Youngs finisher look somewhat believeable for once.

Alicia Fox lost the Diva's Title to Melina. I'd down Alicia's basics by a few points she still is terrible in ring. Maybe up Melina's popularity in the southwest too she got a nice pop, and LA is her hometown.

Joey Mercury was announced as Joseph Mercury, so quick change there.

I know Miz already has a really high mic and charisma stat, and he deserves it. Im gonna bump it up another point or two.

Not sure how high Orton's selling is but it probably isnt high enough. He made Sheamus look great.

If you didnt have Kane set to heel do it now. He attacked the Undertaker.

Daniel Bryan returned as the 7th member of team WWE. Made me and most of the IWC look like idiots thats for sure.

Keep Edge and Jericho heel, they both were arguing with Cena in their match and clearly wont be turning face although they were acting as faces most of the match.

Personally I think WWE killed the Nexus's momentum with their loss. I will be lowering their momentum a bit.

Also, should people out due to injury (Triple H) or if they have been suspended (Samoa Joe) be set to inactive?

- Add 'Conflict of Interest' as WFX's September Show.

- Add 'Heroes vs Villians' as WFX's July Show.

- Add 'Code Red' as WFX's May Show.

- Add 'Damage Control' as WFX's April Show.

What size for the shows?

Edited by tougie

- Add 'Conflict of Interest' as WFX's September Show.

- Add 'Heroes vs Villians' as WFX's July Show.

- Add 'Code Red' as WFX's May Show.

- Add 'Damage Control' as WFX's April Show.

All added, seeing as on their site the next one is listed for Friday 17th of September i've set them to a 2 hour medium show on fridays in the third week

Also, should people out due to injury (Triple H) or if they have been suspended (Samoa Joe) be set to inactive?

Their still active their just injured, if you play a game as another fed the AI might just fire them, alot easier to leave them be

Big ROH news. Cary Silkin has fired Adam Pearce as head booker. Hunter Johnson (Delirious) has taken his place.

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Ring of Honor has fired Adam Pearce as head booker of the company, and he has been replaced by Hunter Johnson, who is known in ROH as Delirious. We were the first to report several weeks ago that Delirious was offered a tryout match with TNA, however it appears as if he's staying with ROH for the time being. It's also being reported that Adam Pearce was recently offered a TNA tryout match, however he turned it down. Pearce was fired by Ring of Honor owner Cary Silken.
Edited by tougie

Big ROH news. Cary Silkin has fired Adam Pearce as head booker. Hunter Johnson (Delirious) has taken his place.

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Ring of Honor has fired Adam Pearce as head booker of the company, and he has been replaced by Hunter Johnson, who is known in ROH as Delirious. We were the first to report several weeks ago that Delirious was offered a tryout match with TNA, however it appears as if he's staying with ROH for the time being. It's also being reported that Adam Pearce was recently offered a TNA tryout match, however he turned it down. Pearce was fired by Ring of Honor owner Cary Silken.

One problem with that, Delirious runs/owns Pro Wrestlign Respect, although that could be transfered over to Daizee Haze but that would leave them open for a booker since you cant have one person be booker/owner for more than one promotion.

EDIT 1:

I've been going through the events putting something for each fed be it one a month or a weekly event and have noticed that International Wrestling Syndicate have not dont a show since March 2010 and before that their last show was August 2009 and on their site their is no new events announced so IWS might be cut by the end of the month to make way for a more active promotion.

EDIT 2:

Can anyone provide information on Northern Championship Wrestling, the parent company of nCw Femmes Fatales cause looking at their events they are sort of one promotion so it might be an idea to turn the promotion into one nCw and have a brand split for Femmes Fatales and the regular roster

Edited by TheWho87