TEW05 Real World Update: August 2010

Here is a list of workers who have left the business who are on the next chopping block, feel free to defend their position in the database if you wish all suggestions welcome, this is just to reduce the amount of useless workers in the database

- Crystal Louthan - She's young so I think its within the realm of possability for a return. Plus I love her so selfishly I always activate her. :)

- Daniel Rodimer - Young and again, could return.

- Keith Hart - He's a Hart. That seriously seems like enough reason to keep him in the game as he'll never truly be away from the business unless he disowns his entire family and promises to never, ever make up with them.

- Kimberly Page - If you're leaving Sara Calaway in I'd say Kimberly applies for the same basic reason, but I'd actually be cool with ditching both as their divorced and presumably done with the business.

- Lauren Brooke - Young and in wrestling relatively recently so some probably use her, but whatever.

- Leticia Cline - Ditto.

- Linda Miles - Again.

- Lou D'Angeli - Didn't he JUST leave WWE? Like last week? And say he would have participated in HardCore Justice if he wasn't under contract? He seems like a no-brainer to stay and maybe even upgrade to "On Hiatus" or "Active."

- Maven Huffman - Young and I'm sure some like to activate him, but again... whatever.

- Nidia Guenard - Same.

- Taylor Matheny - Again, young and married to an active wrestler so I'd keep her around because she's theoretically just a storyline away from being used.

- Terri Runnels - Kimberly Page/Sara Calaway thing.

- Todd Romero - I'd leave him just as I'd leave Coach as they may be beyond wrestling right now but they're still active sports casters and if their careers took a step back I think its reasonable to believe they'd accept a job in wrestling.

- Trinity - The "some people probably enjoy activating her, but whatever" thing.

And I agree with all your previous people you argued to keep. They're all people I'd argue for if they hadn't seemingly already been decided they were staying.

NWA Hollywood Taping Info

*Adam Pearce & Rocky Romero & Claudio Castagnoli vs. Joey Ryan & Scorpio Sky & Willie Mack.

*Colt Cabana vs. Peter Avalon

*NWA Heritage champions RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma) vs. Los Luchas (Phoenix Star & Zokre).

*Shelly Martinez vs. Candice LeRae

*Christina Von Eerie vs. Lizzy Valentine.

Percy Pringle will also be appearing. Talent also announced for the show are NWA North American Champion The Sheik, "Natural Selection" Shaun Ricker, Navajo Warrior, Hawaiian Lion, Brandon Parker, Kaos, Nick Madrid, and referee Mike Mongoose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on that I'd make these as there pushes & what not,

Adam Pearce - Main Event - Heel

Claudio Castagnoli - Main Event - Heel

Colt Cabana - Main Event - Face

Joey Ryan - Upper Midcard - Face

Rocky Romero - Upper Midcard - Heel

Scorpio Sky - Upper Midcard - Face

Peter Avalon - Midcard - Heel

Willie Mack - Midcard - Face

The Sheik - Midcard - Heel

Shaun Ricker - Midcard - Heel

RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma) - Midcard - Face

Los Luchas (Phoenix Star & Zokre) - Midcard - Heel

Shelly Martinez - Lower Midcard - Heel

Christina Von Eerie - Lower Midcard - Heel

Candice LeRae - Lower Midcard - Face

Lizzy Valentine - Lower Midcard - Face

Percy Pringle - Non-Wrestler - Heel

C. Edward Vander Pyle - Non-Wrestler - Heel

The Kaos isn't the one from XPW from what I've read.

Based on their roster page on their website the other pushes & what not,

Amazing Kong - Midcard - Face

Babi Slymm - Lower Midcard - Face

Blue Demon Jr - Main Event - Face

Oliver John - Upper Midcard - Heel

Sara Del Rey - Midcard - Heel

TJ Perkins - Upper Midcard - Face

Brandon Parker - Lower Midcard - Heel

Nelson Creed - Lower Midcard - Heel

Hawaiian Lion - Lower Midcard - Face

Navajo Warrior - Lower Midcard - Face

- Add Adam Cole to ROH as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Bump Christina Von Eerie's popularity in all of the US to 5% & in the South West to 20%. She just got a tryout for TNA.

Edited by DoubleJ13

You'll need to use a program like 7Zip or WinRAR to unzip the .rar file, and then extract all of the photos to the proper directory for your TEW game.

- Crystal Louthan - She's young so I think its within the realm of possability for a return. Plus I love her so selfishly I always activate her. :)

- Daniel Rodimer - Young and again, could return.

- Keith Hart - He's a Hart. That seriously seems like enough reason to keep him in the game as he'll never truly be away from the business unless he disowns his entire family and promises to never, ever make up with them.

- Kimberly Page - If you're leaving Sara Calaway in I'd say Kimberly applies for the same basic reason, but I'd actually be cool with ditching both as their divorced and presumably done with the business.

- Lauren Brooke - Young and in wrestling relatively recently so some probably use her, but whatever.

- Leticia Cline - Ditto.

- Linda Miles - Again.

- Lou D'Angeli - Didn't he JUST leave WWE? Like last week? And say he would have participated in HardCore Justice if he wasn't under contract? He seems like a no-brainer to stay and maybe even upgrade to "On Hiatus" or "Active."

- Maven Huffman - Young and I'm sure some like to activate him, but again... whatever.

- Nidia Guenard - Same.

- Taylor Matheny - Again, young and married to an active wrestler so I'd keep her around because she's theoretically just a storyline away from being used.

- Terri Runnels - Kimberly Page/Sara Calaway thing.

- Todd Romero - I'd leave him just as I'd leave Coach as they may be beyond wrestling right now but they're still active sports casters and if their careers took a step back I think its reasonable to believe they'd accept a job in wrestling.

- Trinity - The "some people probably enjoy activating her, but whatever" thing.

- Daniel Rodimer - chose to leave wrestling to return to being a real estate agent

- Keith Hart - he hasn’t wrestled fully since the early to mid 90’s, he came out of retirement in 1999 for one match then went back to being a fire fighter, and has since retired from that to become a teacher.

- Kimberly Page - her only real connection to the business was DDP, since WCW ended she has done nothing in the business and then in 2005 she divorced from DDP meaning she now has no connection to return to wrestling besides maybe a WCW reunion show, also I think she is trying to get into films now.

- Linda Miles - since 2004 left wrestling and has since become a teacher

- Lou D'Angeli - his position in WWE was in marketing a role not covered in game, however looking into him it seems he does do occasional spot shows so chances are he is now staying

- Nidia Guenard - from reports I’ve seen she seems to be happier out of wrestling and beyond a small appearance don’t think she will be coming back

- Taylor Matheny - according to wiki she got tired of the business in 2003 and besides a small spot with Kendrick in FIP is looking to become a make up artist

- Trinity - since she left WWE has don’t nothing in wrestling and returned to stunt work, plus even before hand she was only a part time wrestler

Also in regards to Sara Calaway she got removed simply because there is no real connection for her to return, the only reason was she was married to The Undertaker but since they have clearly split she has nothing to do in the business anymore.

I've not played TEW for a while (due to it not fitting the screen of my netbook) but I'm looking to get back onto a full PC and give it a shot again.

As I'm considering booking for a British promotion (being british myself) can anyone give me a list of who is in it?

WWE has released Serena.

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE has released Smackdown Diva Serena of the Straight Edge Society. No details have been provided concerning the release.

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Serena was apparently released from WWE after a few "rough nights." It appears as if the recent skits involving her and The Straight Edge Society were intended to send Serena a message, but management supposedly felt that she was not getting said message so the decision was made to let her go. It should be noted that Serena does appear on the Smackdown episode which was taped last Wednesday night and will air this Friday, which is most likely the reason why WWE has yet to make her release official.

No word on a signing but Katie Lea Burchill worked a dark match for TNA this week.

- Remove Rasche Brown from ROH. Make his finisher Skullcrusher (Pinfall).

When did this happen? He was on HDNet very recently.

Edited by tougie

Beef Wellington's Contracts

Inter Species Wrestling - PPA - Babyface - Main Event - Fun Babyface

International Wrestling Syndicate - PPA - Babyface - Upper Midcard - Fun Babyface

- Bump Jonathan Gresham's popularity to 3% in all of the US & 10% in the Tri State.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Due to the new challenges on NXT then add the following angles:

"NXT: Kissing Challenge", Skit, No Risk, Min Time: 4 minutes, 8 Major Catalysts. (I know it was only six but every other challenge on TEW has 8). All rated on Entertainment and On Screen.

"NXT: The Power of the Punch Challenge", Skit, No Risk, Min Time: 4 minutes, 8 Major Catalysts. (I know it was only six but every other challenge on TEW has 8). All rated on Entertainment and On Screen.

All the angles are currently in the process of being checked as alot didnt work/text was wrong, also was planning to add all the new NXT ones along with the storyline when the show has finished, also planning to add a Nexus vs John Cena Story at some point aswell