TEW05 Real World Update: August 2010

Really hope i dont need to add that lol.

Also, Dolph Ziggler has apparently won the IC title at a house show in Australia and has defended against Kofi and Christian last night. It hasent been made official and probably never will be considering everytime a title changes at a house show it switches back before they go back on TV anyway. Just sayin though.

Edited by tougie

Also, you could probably remove Gran Akuma from CHIKARA; on his Twitter, he said that his match at Chikarasaurus Rex was his last show with the company "as of now" (sic).

so glad to be saying this

ROH has signed Haas and Benjamin. They will make their first appearence at Glory by Honor IX facing the current ROH World Tag Champs Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli. If they didnt have the top tag division before they do now.

Also Carlito has signed on to LLUSA. He'll go under the name Carlito Colon. His first show will be August 7th.

Just a funny note. Jarrett is doing his messages on twitter again. Hinting towards another big signing. Dixie Carter has also confirmed 2 Cold Scorpio for Hardcore Justice. I've been adding all of the guys confirmed for it to PPA deals.

A note on that new promotion that is starting up. Reports say thet have contacted ROH wrestlers and disgruntled TNA wrestlers. The biggest name they have apparently contacted is Chris Jericho. Here's the full story.

The professional wrestling start-up headed by Milton J. Wilpon, a senior member of the billionaire Wilpon Family (who own the New York Mets) continues to make waves throughout the professional wrestling landscape.

The group, which is signing several wrestlers to contracts that don't start until October or November has been approaching several Ring of Honor wrestlers, and has had off the record conversations with some disgruntled TNA wrestlers as well. A recent pitch to a well known star whose contract was expiring may have seen the next chapter of this saga unfold, as the current big name wrestler was told an A-List Hollywood producer was on board and was going to present the group to networks with a 3-D capacity, and the group also vowed to keep pursuing Paul Heyman to be the key man in the company, despite Heyman not signing with TNA even though that group has a coveted two hour weekly cable network prime time show. Another star whose contract is expiring, Chris Jericho, is said to have been approached by the group through mutual friends. WrestleZone has also learned the group has approached a key former WWE executive about working with them, and was told a business plan and investors' prospectus would be made available at the end of August. The group appears to be operating out of Wilpon's New Jersey office in Ft. Lee, as well as out of their Jamesburg Ventures (a Nevada corporation) office.

Sinn Bodhi and Stacy "The Kat" Carter got married this past week. Change their relationship from engaged to married.

Just mentioning that Samoa Joe was suspended for complaining about how his match with Hardy ended on iMPACT a few weeks ago. I would not be surprised if I post he jumped to ROH within the next 6 months.

Edited by tougie

- Add Christopher Daniels to WFX as a midcard face with No Gimmick Needed as his gimmick.

- Add Gregory Helms to WFX as a midcard face with Comic Book Hero as his gimmick. Set his WFX contract name to Hurricayne Helms.

- Add Jimmy Jacobs to WFX as a lower midcard face with No Gimmick Needed as his gimmick.

- Add 'The Brotherhood' to WFX as an active stable. Members are Apoc, Gangrel, & Thorn.

Not to mention Michael Elgin is also missing from the DB as are Jesse Godderz, Mentallo, Rick Matthews and AJ Sanchez & Kevin Chevy, as they were mentioned earlier and Elgin's actually a big part of WFX right now as Charlie Haas' protege.. AJ Sanchez and Kevin Chevy are the Current WFX Tag Team Champions.

Eclipse and Cam!Kaze are also a tag team that wrestle for WFX and Cam!Kaze just won the CWE tryout to get a shot in ROH soon.

Phil Atlas is also missing from the roster for WFX..

They're also based out of the Praries instead of Quebec. Manitoba is 2 Provinces away from Quebec.

Anything else, I'll mention.

TNA Impact is set for 8 PM on Spike on Thursdays. It should be 9 to 11.

TNA Xplosion is set for 8 PM on Spike on Thursdays. While it was rumored that Xplosion would move to Spike and go back-to-back with Impact that never came to pass. So the show should just lose the slot all together.

On the other hand "TNA Reaction" is set to debut at 11 PM on Thursdays on Spike Aug 12th and run an hour. But its a documentary/recap show from all evidence so I don't know if you want to add it. Probably a case of waiting until the end of the month after a few episodes have aired and see how it plays out, since it seems like a situation where TNA could use it to overrun Impact if they wanted to.

Sarita should be a heel in TNA.

SoCal Val is set to be a face and "Bitch." She's probably little more than "Eye Candy" or "Staff" in reality.

Brother Runt, CW Anderson, and the FBI have been confirmed for Hardcore Justice.

There are a bunch of reports that the "New" WWE logo is actually real. Honkey Tonk Man said it was on his site and most news sites are confirming it for the 900's episode of raw.

Edited by tougie

Also, Dolph Ziggler has apparently won the IC title at a house show in Australia and has defended against Kofi and Christian last night. It hasent been made official and probably never will be considering everytime a title changes at a house show it switches back before they go back on TV anyway. Just sayin though.

Just wanted to be the guy that mentions that Miz and Morrison beat Punk and Kingston for the Tag Titles in December time and held them until they were unified at Wrestlemania in March (Y)

Sorry... :(

• Like 1

considering it was already pointed out he won it on Smackdown I'd say your a bit late. But I'll correct myself and say "most of the time the title switches back before they go back on television."

Don't worry I "Always" let smartass comments go (Y)

Rob Eckos has signed with TNA according to his Myspace.

Edited by tougie

considering it was already pointed out he won it on Smackdown I'd say your a bit late. But I'll correct myself and say "most of the time the title switches back before they go back on television."

Sorry man... I don't try to be a smartass. I just made an observation :/ Ah well, never mind though. You're right.

Sorry man... I don't try to be a smartass. I just made an observation :/ Ah well, never mind though. You're right.

Good observation lol. My bad that WWE has made their product unmemorable.

• Like 1

Does anyone object to the removal of Frank Trigg and Tito Ortiz, the reason i ask is these guys are known more for their MMA than in wrestling plus beyond one match with Trigg neither actually done anything really noteworthy in the business, on top of that both are listed as left the business which is basically enough to say we wont see them back anytime soon.