TEW05 Real World Update: August 2010

- Add 'Wolfe and Magnus' w/ Nigel McGuinness & Nick Aldis to TNA. They have been teaming on Xplosion for a few weeks now.

- Change Magnus' TNA contract gimmick to Suave. He is actually quite entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qROqGJkQf10&feature=channel - Xplosion part 1/3 for those who want to see it.

- Add MTV2 to the TV networks. Set them to Mainstream, Medium, & active in all of the US.

- Add MTV Tr3s to the TV networks. Set them to Mainstream, Very Small, & active in all of the US.

- Set Lucha Libre USA: Masked Warriors to air Fridays at 10:00 on MTV2.

- Set Lucha Libre USA: Masked Warriors to air Saturdays at 10:00 on MTV Tr3s.

- Remove the Lucha Libre USA: Masked Warriors from regular MTV.

- Add Lonestar Television Network to the TV networks. Set them to Mainstream, Tiny, & active in the Mid South(US).

- Set WFX Overload to air Mondays at 9:00 on Lonestar Television Network.

- Add 'U-Gene and Luke' w/ Nick Dinsmore & Luke Williams to WFX.

- Add 'The Daivari's' w/ Arya Daivari & Shawn Daivari to WFX. Set their experience to Medium.

- Add 'The Brotherhood' w/ Gangrel & Kevin Fertig to WFX.

- Add 'The Brotherhood II' w/ Gangrel & Apoc to WFX.

- Add 'The Brotherhood III' w/ Kevin Fertig & Apoc to WFX.

- Nikita, the former Katie Lea, now goes by the name Kat La Noir.

Edited by DoubleJ13

I dont object at all. Neither of them have made appearences in TNA for while so I would remove both of them. And about Joe there is nothing we can really do regarding Joe being suspended, which is true.

Idk about the rest of the people here but I've been adding people confirmed for Hardcore Justice to TNA on PPA deals. Anyway, Jerry Lynn has a back injury so its looking like he wont be competing at the event 2morrow.

Edited by tougie

In discussion about TNA Xplosion, I haven't checked but is ONE HD in the game? If not add it, because that's what it's always aired on when somebody uploads it to a torrent site or youtube. So I'd say take it off SPIKE until it actually airs.

However, if there's no need to add in ONE HD, then if The Fight Network isn't contracted with Xplosion, put it on there, because it airs here in Canada on it and as well as Extreme Sports in UK.

Edited by ThTmp4

- Nikita, the former Katie Lea, now goes by the name Kat La Noir.

I havent seen any reports of her wrestling under than name yet, until she does it wont change.

In discussion about TNA Xplosion, I haven't checked but is ONE HD in the game? If not add it, because that's what it's always aired on when somebody uploads it to a torrent site or youtube. So I'd say take it off SPIKE until it actually airs.

ONE HD wont be added as it’s a Australian network and there is no Australian region in game.

http://wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1278478574

The former Katie Lea Birchill as Kat La Noir returned over the weekend at a charity show to support the Advantage Village Academy. (credit: The Wrestling Globe Newsletter)

- Nick Gage is the new CZW World champion.

- Add Shelton Benjamin to WWC as a Upper Midcard heel. He is the WWC Universal champion.

xbihog.jpg11jvtw7.jpg90zghe.jpg

WFX One World, WFX One World No Limits, & WFX One World Tag Team titles

where did you find the images for the WFX Belts? They aren't on their website at all.

and you might as well Delete the Relationship between WWE/ROH and other indies that have a Non-Aggression or whatever because WWE will sign whoever, whenever. Read the following.

PWINSIDER.com:

World Wrestling Entertainment has signed Ring of Honor champion Tyler Black a contract, according to multiple sources within the company. At least one WWE source has indicated that Black will be starting officially with WWE in September. I believe Black will be signing a developmental deal, but I don't have that 100% confirmed.

Black, 26, has been with Ring of Honor since 2007 and won the ROH championship in February 2010 from Austin Aries, He is also a former ROH Tag Team champion.

Black has several title defenses scheduled for August and September, including a defense against Davey Richards in Charlotte, NC.

ROH owner Cary Silkin issued a "no comment" when contacted this morning about Black signing

Edited by ThTmp4

and you might as well Delete the Relationship between WWE/ROH and other indies that have a Non-Aggression or whatever because WWE will sign whoever, whenever. Read the following.

I tend to delete almost all of the non-aggression deals myself because they don't make much sense to me. Working agreements I get but TNA and WWE have no problem raiding ROH, Shimmer, PWG, or whoever if they want and are able to. And aren't WWE and TNA at war? Earlier in the year TNA pretty much made a full frontal assault by moving to Monday. They've taken shots at WWE for 8 years and the companies have taken talent from each other many times. I don't know what fully constitutes a "War" but at the very least I know TNA and WWE have no kind of peace treaty that keeps them from stealing talent or taking shots.

In relationships I found a Jim Cornette \ Paul Heyman Divorced one & Otto Schwanz \ Stacy Carter dating one, those need removing. The Cornette/Heyman one just because it's so damn strange & the Stacy Carter one because she has now married Sinn. Funny enough in a game I started she was engaged to both Sinn & Otto.

I tend to delete almost all of the non-aggression deals myself because they don't make much sense to me. Working agreements I get but TNA and WWE have no problem raiding ROH, Shimmer, PWG, or whoever if they want and are able to. And aren't WWE and TNA at war? Earlier in the year TNA pretty much made a full frontal assault by moving to Monday. They've taken shots at WWE for 8 years and the companies have taken talent from each other many times. I don't know what fully constitutes a "War" but at the very least I know TNA and WWE have no kind of peace treaty that keeps them from stealing talent or taking shots.

I've removed the Non-Aggression relationships between ROH and WWE and ROH and TNA, the reason they were there was because those three companies tended to have written contracts for some/all their talent and the others dont go after talent under contract so it was to make that part more believable.

Also TNA may be at war with WWE but WWE seem to regard TNA as an annoyance their is no hostilities between the two, the Non-Aggression pact between them is because WWE dont "steal" talent from WWE they get talent who are releaced and visa versa, thus its more realistic in that sence

I get that it may be a one sided war but the non-agression just strikes me as unrealistic. If they're not at war wouldn't it just make more sense to have no deal? I realize that means WWE might sign TNA talent not signed to written deals and "raid" them but there's nothing stopping them from doing that now. I mean, there have been SOME cases of WWE and TNA competing over the same talent directly such as Christian and Gail Kim but I get your point. They're certainly not at war like WCW and WWF were. But they are competitors with absolutely no professional armistice or qualms with taking talent from each other, even if its not happening THAT often.

Its not a big deal, really. Its an easy one to fix myself in my personal database if I disagree. Was just saying.

Edited by galacticgonzo

I get that it may be a one sided war but the non-agression just strikes me as unrealistic. If they're not at war wouldn't it just make more sense to have no deal? I realize that means WWE might sign TNA talent not signed to written deals and "raid" them but there's nothing stopping them from doing that now. I mean, there have been SOME cases of WWE and TNA competing over the same talent directly such as Christian and Gail Kim but I get your point. They're certainly not at war like WCW and WWF were. But they are competitors with absolutely no professional armistice or qualms with taking talent from each other, even if its not happening THAT often.

Its not a big deal, really. Its an easy one to fix myself in my personal database if I disagree. Was just saying.

You cant use Christian and Gail Kim to validate them stealing talent, they both left WWE (contract ended/releaced) and then signed to TNA and in terms of them leaving TNA both left after their contracts expired, WWE wont touch anybody under a TNA contract.

• Like 1

But Kim was negotiating with both WWE and TNA at the end of her TNA contract with both wanting her and her taking the better deal. And Christian did it twice, when he was leaving WWE and when he was leaving TNA. In both cases all available info said both companies wanted him and he played them against each other and took the better deal. WWE and TNA didn't say "We don't want you, Christian." and then he just signed with the other. He twice over was wanted by both, talked to both, and went directly from a WWE contract to a TNA contract to a WWE contract turning down offers from the other in the process.

Like I said, obviously its nothing like the raids and major talent stealing of the Monday Night Wars era, especially since a lot of that happened before the days of guaranteed and legally binding contracts. But I guess I don't really get what "stealing" talent is as it pertains to legally binding written deals if its not negotiating with dudes at the tail end of their deals and offering them better deals to try and lure them away.

- Raise Sabu's popularity in the South East to 60%.

- Raise The Sandman's popularity in the South East to 60%. Set him to Semi-Active Wrestler.

- Raise Tommy Dreamer's popularity in the South East to 65%.

- Raise Taz's popularity in the South East to 65%.

- Raise Kid Kash's popularity in the South East to 45%.

- Raise Bill Alfonso's popularity in the South East to 20% & everywhere else in the US to 10%.

- Raise 2 Cold Scorpio's popularity in the South East to 40%.

- Raise James Maritato's popularity in the South East to 35%.

- Raise Tony Mamaluke's popularity in the South East to 30%.

- Raise Tracy Smothers' popularity in the South East to 20%.

- Raise CW Anderson's popularity in the South East to 20%.

- Raise Joel Gertner's popularity in the South East to 20% & everywhere else in the US to 10%.

- Raise Justin Credible's popularity in the South East to 20%. Possibaly rename him to P.J. Polaco, since some indy promoter trademarked "Justin Credible".

- Raise Mustafa Saed's popularity in the South East to 10% & everywhere else in the US to 5%.

- Raise New Jack's popularity in the South East to 25%.

- Raise Sal E. Graziano's popularity in the South East to 10% & in the Tri State to 20%.

- Raise Spike Dudley's popularity in the South East to 25%.

- Raise SoCal Val's popularity in the South East to 50%.

- Raise Abyss' popularity in the South East to 75%.

- Raise Alex Shelley's popularity in the South East to 65%, in the Tri State to 50%, & in the South West to 50%.

- Raise Chris Sabin's popularity in the South East to 65%, in the Tri State to 50%, & in the South West to 50%.

- Raise Alison Skipper's popularity in the South East to 20% & everywhere else in the US to 10%.

- Raise Brian Kendrick's popularity in the South East to 50% & in the South West to 45%.

- Raise Brother Devon's popularity in the South East to 70%.

- Raise Brother Ray's popularity in the South East to 70%.

- Raise James Storm's popularity in the South East to 65%.

- Raise Robert Roode's popularity in the South East to 65%.

- Raise Nigel McGuinness' popularity in the South East to 60% & in the Tri State to 60%.

Looking at the TNA spoilers it seems some of these ECW guys are here to stay, now since TV has been recorded for the next 2 weeks (thus im guessing they will use some of the guys from the PPV) what i'll say is the ECW guys who are present at the next TV tapings (which cover the end of the month) will be the ones kept on the TNA roster, so far i added everyone from the PPV however looking at it logically not all would have been signed could you guys gimme a heads up from when the next set of TV airs as to whos there since i dont watch TNA as much anymore