EWBFL II

Cactus Drags

My friend died on Sunday, and I was grieving. So I didn't get online, and I did go out one night when I said I'd try to be on. Friday, I was at his calling hours for 2 hours. Sorry I'll try not to have anymore friends die.

Yesterday, It was my birthday and also my friends funeral. Probably the worst birthday I've ever had in my life. But even though it was a rough day, I sat around for about 4 hours waiting for him. When I could of been out doing better shit.

I will be on tonight. I would like to play but we will see. And thank you Drags. It's just been a really bad week for me.

its 11:20.. im about to jump on now..

just a noted disturbed .. i understand your situation.. i wasnt blaming you or anything.. we just never connected.. it almost got out of hand by other means.. not us.. :unsure:

see ya soon.. hopefully

well it was a fun game up until the 4th ... i was gonna come on here and joke with you about your number 50 guy getting hurt 4 times and how that was crazy and.. how well you played even though s. smith went out.. and hoped that he wouldnt be out long for you.. and the fact that my best DE got hurt .. and all that blah blah.. with my 2 kick off returns and and the fumbles and the instant replays.. and all that..

but after your up 3 tds in a crazy game.. and its under 2 mins in the 4th and you still try to run it up.. cool.. pad the stats.. no biggy. but when i get the ball back and kneel it down to submit to you.. you want to call time outs every time i do it to prolong the game.. ..

i have to say.. it turned out to be one of the worst displays of sportsmanship i have ever seen.. even people that leave out of a game online when they are getting beat are held higher than you are in my eyes.. not that it means much.. ..

.. congrats on your win..

You had some good plays. I can name at least two 40-60 yard passing TDs you had on me. On top of the two kick off returns for a TDs. I just thought you tried to blitz too many times, which totally drained your D, and I made you pay for it. I'll take the HB Screen all day! If I had a team of your caliber, the score would of been way higher.

Edit: You're a good player too! The safety and a couple catches were just sheer luck. And the timeout after the kneel was just a joke. There was only 3 seconds left and it was 2nd down.

Edited by Disturbed

I'm not trying to make enemies. You were being as nice as possible and I acted like a dick. I took out some of my anger that I've had recently on you. I'm sorry.

If it makes you feel better, Steve Smith is injured for 8 weeks.

nah its cool man.. i never really get to play madden except when i need to play the ONE game a week for franchise so i dont get much practice in.. and sorry i couldnt make it a better game.. .. we will just chalk it up as what it was!..

sorry 'bout stevie .. not that you used him though.. ;)

i played the way the saints play..gregg williams is a blitzkrieg! .. its what he does.. but DREW .. omg.. he threw 4 or more passes Waaay off target when he wasnt that pressured.. really weird..

oh and next time.. i will try (probably wont succeed) to not drink to much before the game .. lol.. alcohol and madden dont mix...

alcohol and fifa.. equals greatness :) !!!

Week 5

Free Agents:

(Eddie)Brandon Banks to the Titans

Trades:

(DYSI/Dragsy) Coles, Devito, Mauga (Jets) for Pierre-Paul and Blackburn (Giants)

(mystikz) Charles Grant, Will Allen (Dolphins) for Fred Davis, Phillip Buchanon (Redskins)

(Rocksta) Trent Cole (Eagles) for Chad Ochococksucker (Bengals)

Schedule - Deadline Friday September 10

Giants/Dragsy (2-2) @ Texans (1-3)

Bears (1-3) @ Panthers/Disturbed (3-1)

Broncos (2-2) @ Ravens/Dan (2-2)

Saints/Essnc (2-2) @ Cardinals (1-3)

Titans/Eddie (4-0) @ Cowboys/Maxx (3-0) Battle of the perfects~!

Eagles/Rocksta (4-0) @ 49ers (0-4)

Vikings/Mariott (3-0) @ Jets/DYSI (4-0)

Bye: Patriots/Srar, Dolphins/mystikz

Drunk Madden normally results in me moving all 11 defenders to one side of the field and getting as many of them to blitz before the AI takes the snap.

I do that sober :shifty:

Just message me on here or Xbox Live some time. I'm not doing much today just sorting few minor things for university but not going out tonight so we should hopefully get this game done today :)

Edited by davidmarrio