The Big Bang Theory Mafia

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign-ups will close at 5:30PM; however, the official finalized list won't be posted until later tonight. Got an event to make at 6PM and I might not get back until 10PM.

Also, DJ Ice is the last of the pre-regs not to confirm his spot. I'm going to give him until I get back later tonight to confirm his spot, otherwise I'll have to give it away. He'll be the only person allowed to breach the 5:30PM deadline, though, so if you were interested in signing up I suggest getting in before then! There are 8hrs 30mins 'til the deadline.

According to my clock, Teej, you made it with five minutes to spare.

Will compile the list tomorrow guys. Sorry to everyone for the delay, I'm exhausted and really need the sleep so expect the game thread to go up sometime tomorrow afternoon. I had 23 sign-ups, not counting mickey's, so we're going to have one person put on reserve. Anyway, need sleep, so I'll see you guys tomorrow and congratulations to all of you who'll make it in! I hope you're as excited as I am for this :)

Holy crap it's been a long day. Really odd timing for my week to suddenly get busy :/

Anyway, I'll send out roles tonight after I get back (going out for dinner in a few, damn my suddenly active social life!) but the list has been finished and will be up in the next minute as I put it in. Congrats to everyone who got in, and a big thanks to DMN who offered heroically to be the first on reserve in the event someone has to drop out or gets inactive!

Alright. List is up, so again, congrats to all who got in! It was a close contest to be honest. I needed a good mix of new people and experienced people and I think I achieved a good balance with it. To those on reserve, if I don't get to use you in this game, I'd be more than happy to pre-reg you for my next game, Mario Kart Mafia, if you'd like. Just let me know should the game end without you playing :)

No problem. It wasn't exactly selfless, I thought there was only one extra, and I wanted to try and make sure my brother go a spot. He wants to be more active on the board, outside of Pop Prom, and he likes the show.

In all honesty, Norro, I'd rather have a pre-reg for Mario Kart. Never seen Big Bang Theory, and LOVE Mario Kart. If that's an issue, I understand.