Minecraft!

Sousa

I will admit that I have greifed on the server I play on.

Nothing near the degree of thst. More just teleporting to someone and placing a lava pit bdneath them so they burn when they log in.

There is a bit of satisfaction when they spam the chat with 'OMG' and a bunch of profanity.

There is a differenc betwen having a bit of fun with each other and just blindly murdering everyything.

I once saw a video were somene placed tnt under a frindss house, conected it with a switch and took a server backup. So wen the nosy house owner klicked the switch he blew up his house and was rageing. That was hillarius and got restored afterwards. :-)

AVO have an issue with MCBans so they attack any server using it in an attempt to get people to stop using it. Now they only go after those servers, servers with dickhead admins and the servers of people that taunt them.

I had a game on hardcore going where I had 2 cows and just kept breeding them for leather and steak. Then I died when a skeleton was shooting me from above and I couldn't escape :(

Can't remember what seed I used since the game is gone, but it started with tons of chunk errors...mountains half formed so I could see everything inside then. Made it great for getting coal and iron early on. then Found a monster spawner near the surface buried behind sand..farmed some string from the spiders for a bit, took out the spawner and built my house in the cavern. Bottom floor was my work room and a hallway leading to a 9x9 wheat farm, top floor was my indoor cattle ranch with my cows, outside was chickens

Which one looks better?

MickyDs.jpg

in case its not obvious what they are...

mcdonalds-sign.jpg

Edited by Kirkland

He hasn't textured them yet, but Notch tweeted this

2DtYw.jpg

Dragons!

It looks like it was made out of lego.

All of Minecraft looks like that though