Minecraft!

Sousa

I am so excited to start the project! I have to make sure my food supply is on-point though, as it will take a long time to complete. Anyone who happens across my base/area of operations is more than welcome to raid my vegetation food - just please leave everything replanted.

As far as the animals go, please leave the chickens as i'm having a bit of bad luck getting chickens from thrown eggs. Pigs are fine - just please leave me with two adults. If you slaughter my piggies i'll need to start over, so please leave me with two adults so I can start that ASAP ^_^

Also the pool I created next to my farm has fish in it, i've caught them. As does the water in the pool room I made. I am working on crafting a bunch of spare fishing rods for those who don't have one. There's a 4x4 Furnace block in my ops chamber to cook fish in. Be careful when accessing the ops chamber at ground level, they're protected by devious natural defenses (the higher access ports are still trap-free.)

I am so excited to start the project! I have to make sure my food supply is on-point though, as it will take a long time to complete. Anyone who happens across my base/area of operations is more than welcome to raid my vegetation food - just please leave everything replanted.

As far as the animals go, please leave the chickens as i'm having a bit of bad luck getting chickens from thrown eggs. Pigs are fine - just please leave me with two adults. If you slaughter my piggies i'll need to start over, so please leave me with two adults so I can start that ASAP ^_^

Also the pool I created next to my farm has fish in it, i've caught them. As does the water in the pool room I made. I am working on crafting a bunch of spare fishing rods for those who don't have one. There's a 4x4 Furnace block in my ops chamber to cook fish in. Be careful when accessing the ops chamber at ground level, they're protected by devious natural defenses (the higher access ports are still trap-free.)

What is this project?

Also, don't breed with eggs, feed the chickens seeds.

What is this project?

I totally forgot that you could do this. I'm a goof.

I am going to build an underground rail network that links the /home of all interested participants in The Project.

What is this project?

I totally forgot that you could do this. I'm a goof.

I am going to build an underground rail network that links the /home of all interested participants in The Project.

I would be interested in this. I'm finishing setting up the village walls tonight.

If you want to participate, if you're able to leave some gold ingots (as many as you can spare, no obligation to provide anything - but whatever you can spare would be very helpful) in the chest in my lower ops chamber to help construct powered rails, that'd be great. I wish I could remember my coordinates off the top of my head. I'll post them when I'm next home :)

Rocky, I'd replace the current mob plugin with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYmiHRvfe5o&list=UUCpAH_1wqlBfg5Az8U5N7BQ

Some of the ones in the current one are way OP. This one has the giants and a few other cool ones that aren't insane.

Switched them out... changed some of the spawn rates.. Left Magma cube, slimes & Giant Zombies at 100
Pushed the Beserker skeleton and diamond zombie to 50 and the wolf and shadow to 75
If you have a suggestion as to how you'd like these configured, just let me know.

I've also got around to adding choptree2 to the server.. Treecapitator plugin doesn't seem to show up on my list :/
I have set it so that you have to at least use an iron axe to make it work. Just to make you have to put some effort into get it.

• Like 1

Oh I wish that was there earlier today when I was farming trees :P

Oh I kinda liked that about tree farming. Made it feel like wood was worth it, especially when my Oak tree branched out.

I'm going to get home around 2 or 3 hours, i'll post the coords to the project then. Maybe add another hour if I have a drink after work.

Those big trees are a pain in the ass to cut down. Way too much time for wood.

And it's not working btw.

Also, I got a bitchin weapon off some mob. It's called a magic wand. Sharpness V, Knockback II and Fire Aspect. It does jack all against creepers, giants and spiders but it wrecks Zombies and Skellys.

Ellis and I are having a grand ol' time making great in-roads on project resources. He's also jumpstarted my breeding farm which is ver goot! Probably going to finish up playing for the night soon and start the project in the next 24 hours. You can find my coords at

Also I killed a floating-skeleton-with-a-scythe and put its head on a stick as a warning to the rest of 'em.

Yea, after the demon murdered me and Plubby in our sleep, these super mobs get a thumbs down.

Demons are part of the Herobrine plugin. They're not bad when you learn to deal with them. Bezerker Skellys are now the toughest mob besides the bosses. They should probably be a bit more rare. You guys would be up shit creek if I had got Rocky to put in The Bloodmoon.