Minecraft!

Sousa

Nah.. I'm about to go to work. I was after just a paint edit with scribbles and colour coding and a legend of sorts :P

We'll figure it out xD

BRMap.jpg

Green bits need trees placed on them, mainly oak/birch with some pine. Grey bit at the top needs some exposed rock formations. Maps are in one of the dispensers in the school if you need one.

Nah.. I'm about to go to work. I was after just a paint edit with scribbles and colour coding and a legend of sorts :P

We'll figure it out xD

BRMap.jpg

Green bits need trees placed on them, mainly oak/birch with some pine. Grey bit at the top needs some exposed rock formations. Maps are in one of the dispensers in the school if you need one.

Cool... I'll put in work when I get time... Which may be now-ish.

The server it is claimed can handle up to 24 people. I'm looking for a maximum of sixteen (including hopefully a few people able to perhaps record their games) for this first try to test the server somewhat and see what it can cope with.

Try forcing MC to update or reinstall(Back up your saves if you reinstall)

Could also be a firewall issue.

I've just gone on there and I hope you have the map backed up...

I saw Gav_97(?) blowing stuff up. I've only seen the house near the lighthouse so far and random holes in the ground.

Edit:

School has been destroyed.

Actually, all buildings except the Lighthouse has been destroyed.

I did a little bit of cleaning up :pervert:

2u9prb7.jpg

Oh what the fuck. I know there is a back up though.

How did the asshole get the IP?

I think the backup might be outdated unless ADG made another.

What the fuck? Who the fuck is Gav_97?

EDIT: I'm uploading the backup. Going to see what needs to be done again.

DOUBLE EDIT: The backup I made yesterday afternoon after the map was completed is working so nothing needs to be rebuilt.

Sweet, I'm glad nothing was lost then. I googled the IP and found it's on like 3 list sites for MC servers(They list all active servers). I imagine dude was looking for a server to hit and just happened to get this one. Maybe you should whitelist?

Sweet, I'm glad nothing was lost then. I googled the IP and found it's on like 3 list sites for MC servers(They list all active servers). I imagine dude was looking for a server to hit and just happened to get this one. Maybe you should whitelist?

I will. I noticed you just logged in and it kicked you out. I've changed default access for a sec while I was backing it up and stuff. Gimme a couple of minutes and I'll change it back.

EDIT: Okay whitelist enabled. Can you try to log in to make sure it works?