Minecraft!

Sousa

Server is up.

Also, ADG. In the lighthouse picture I posted you'll notice it have a small building/room off the back of it. Feel free to add that on so it won't be so crowded inside.

To do list in order.

Fill in the outline I created at the bottom to make island more round,

Eliminate the sand outcrop at the top of the island

Make island larger by circling around and adding land

Replace sand that was once the shores with grass

Decide what goes where

Creating the Geography of the island(Look at this map. The mountain ranges,hills and etc.)

Buildings and structures

Ships around the island

final details and any other creative things we can think of.

Slash through is done. Bold is what we are on. Server is down until I wake tomorrow.

mcbredit.jpg

The circled bit needs to go then we need to go around the shore and just add 4 or 5 blocks out so the island will be bigger all the way around. Destroy any island that gets in the way.

I'm contemplating purchasing a server. Is £10 a month for a server able to accommodate up to 24 players with 1GB RAM, unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth a good deal?

I'm contemplating purchasing a server. Is £10 a month for a server able to accommodate up to 24 players with 1GB RAM, unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth a good deal?

Depends on were it is and how many people will actualy be plaing at a time. When i opend our first EWb server we had 4 slots and i don´t think we had to many users at any point in time. But some people had good amounts of lag because they were half a world away from the server.

Depends on were it is and how many people will actualy be plaing at a time. When i opend our first EWb server we had 4 slots and i don´t think we had to many users at any point in time. But some people had good amounts of lag because they were half a world away from the server.

I was looking at DaddyCheese hosting. Was wanting to host some survival games matches since I can't seem to ever get into any game on minecraftsurvivalgames.com.

Man, I really dug that basement storage situation in Murder's house. I almost felt bad for eating their cooked fish and moving their bed. :shifty:

Bastard. Get out of my home! <_<

That looks good ADG