Minecraft!

Sousa

So, I kinda want to make an small adventure map or PVP map. Any ideas anyone would like to see?

Battle Royale :shifty:

Fine,fine,fine. I'll put the movie on my Netflix list and I'll see about starting that map.

So who would be down to help build this?Might set up with hamachi if there is interest.

30 minutes in. I paused and messed around in my creative world and figured out how to do random supplies at the start

That'd be way too easy to get all the items. You'd be better off putting a few random items in the dispenser and putting it out of reach. Maybe give each person a button to start with, so they can choose a dispenser. And if you ever run a game, if no one is opped then they can't destroy the button and pick a different one.

That'd be way too easy to get all the items. You'd be better off putting a few random items in the dispenser and putting it out of reach. Maybe give each person a button to start with, so they can choose a dispenser. And if you ever run a game, if no one is opped then they can't destroy the button and pick a different one.

I don't see how anyone would get all the items since whoever is running the game will be there watching each one come up and get their gear. But I do think It could be better set up, I just put that down in about 5 minutes to test the basic idea.

Also, I need a bit of help

Is this a bridge or dam or what?

BRbridge-dam-1.jpg

I also have shots of the clinic, the school building, the light house and the small shrine. Those are really all the places I can spot on this map that I immediately recognize from the movie. If anyone else can ID and provide a picture of any other the other places then I can get started on this.

I'm guessing these are all in residential areas then?

BRwhere2.png

BRwhere.jpg

BRwhere3.png

Well I have a hamachi server set up but the seed didn't work and I have no idea how to redo the world.

I just tried that and it doesn't change even though I'm copying and replacing.

OK.. I have to go back to work now. If you want to upload the save and om it to me I can have a look at transferring it over.

What version .jar are you using and what server.jar are you using also?

I've got it now. I just need to know what I need to do to let you on. I didn't set it to where I have to approve people, do I just give you the IP now?