Minecraft!

Sousa

Get in touch with Ruki there with your ID! I wonder what the other frequenters of this server think as we pile on with more and more people day after day!

Also, whilst the ship just outside of town and between it and my house is nice, someone built an ugly cobble building there. :(

I built the ships and the dock.

Anyone been on the big ship yet? It took ages to work on the inside of it cos it was underwater. It's got beds for the crew and everything now.

I also built the ugly cobbled building because every docks needs cheap, skanky buildings for the destitute. My plan is to build up the area around it though like some kind of 14th century Dutch dock side.

I want at least half a dozen ships of different sizes so if anyone else wants to help feel free.

GET OUT MY HOUSE!

*goes to check*

I plan on building a really, really big ship.

You should post some pictures of this dock area...and your making me wanna get on this server!

Purely to show Rocky how I'm ontop of the Stronghold/The massive underground cavern between the ground and it

shtower.png