Minecraft!

Sousa

I found the stronghold. The generation must have messed up though because it's in chunks and at one point it's just the biggest cavern you've ever seen filled with bits of floating stronghold,straight up and down water/lava falls and a fuck ton of monsters. I got killed by a pack of 7 creepers in a corner. The cavern part is the most horrifying thing I've ever seen in Minecraft. Too bad we're not allowed to go to Th End though.

I personally love Gamechap and Bertie

Considering he'd holding a lava bucket, you got off lucky..

I should really go mining at some point but I have no coal for torches but need to mine for coal.

Smelt wood to get charcoal. Once you get 1 piece of charcoal, use it to smelt 8 pieces of wood to get 8 more charcoal

I just wandered off into the night in search of some kind of cavern. As I'm walking through the forest it goes....

FIZZZZZZZZZ BOOM!

Man that was close.

FIZZZZZZZZZZZ BOOM!

Ack again!

FIZZZZZZZZZZZ BOOM!

Where are these coming from?

FIIIIIIZZZZZZZZ BOOM!

Seriously, how many creepers are there around here?

FIIZZZZZZZZZZ BOOOOOM!

:crying:

/back

At least they don't damage anything (other than Steves). I was so paranoid when I first went on and saw creepers everywhere, thinking i'd end up blowing someones hard work in 5 seconds.

So I went and stood in Ruki's house since I'd have no remorse if I got his house blown up.

Who's idea was it to plant some obsidian on his roof?

It'll be murder for him to get that off!

:lmao: