The FA Cup Thread 2010/2011

DFF

I can see us drawing City (as long as they get through!) in the Quarter's now. Hope I'm wrong though and we get them in the final instead, that will be the best final in years if it happens!

It really wouldn't. Another City/United snoozefest? No thanks.

I can see us drawing City (as long as they get through!) in the Quarter's now. Hope I'm wrong though and we get them in the final instead, that will be the best final in years if it happens!

It really wouldn't. Another City/United snoozefest? No thanks.

Agreed. Fucking hated that 4-3 snoozefest.

• Like 4

But Yaya Toures like the best attacking defensive midfielder EVA!!!!!!! <_<

Is the Quarter Final draw after the Man City/Notts County game btw?

Clearly the exception and not the rule. I don't want to see City and their three defensive midfielders anywhere near Wembley.

The Carling Cup semi-final were good games too but yeah I think united vs city would be too cagey of a final as well, I am fine with facing anyone as long as we have a shot of winning it!, we have been getting knocked out of the cup regularly now. :(

COOOOME ONNNN YOOOOOOU OOOOOOOO'SSSS

My mum fiancé is an Arsenal fan, he is related to Liam Brady.. I hope to Pele we win, he, amongst a few others, will never hear the end of it.

I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. Lets at least not get spanked.