The FA Cup Thread 2010/2011

DFF

Oooooh, I'm excited.

But we've never beaten Arsenal at home.

COOOOOME OOOOOOONNNN YOOOOU OOOOOO'S~!

Unlucky :(

I've got a theory that Yaya Toure is actually an attacking midfielder pretending to be a defensive mifielder :pervert:

Houllier, in my opinion, has made a poor decision in putting such a weakened team out for this game. Using "the league is more important" as an excuse is absolute bollocks. We're 12th in the league, and although it's tight at the bottom realistically it's highly unlikely that we are going to go down. With a Quarter-Final match with Reading at stake, I would of liked to have seen Houllier put a stronger team out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest viperlike

With up must come the downs in life and i think even though we had a rough week last week that this weekend we can bounce back and once again as United fans become positive beings once again and bask in positivity all weekend after we win in this Quarter Final. Do it for us United, do it for your country but most of all, do it for your fuckin selves!

Arsenal.................just bring it!

With up must come the downs in life and i think even though we had a rough week last week that this weekend we can bounce back and once again as United fans become positive beings once again and bask in positivity all weekend after we win in this Quarter Final. Do it for us United, do it for your country but most of all, do it for your fuckin selves!

Arsenal.................just bring it!

You really are quite annoying aren't you?

• Like 2

• Admin

7 defenders for Utd! Wtf?

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Brown, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Rafael Da Silva, Gibson, O'Shea, Fabio Da Silva, Rooney, Hernandez. Subs: Kuszczak, Berbatov, Giggs, Scholes, Valencia, Obertan, King.

Arsenal: Almunia, Sagna, Koscielny, Djourou, Gibbs, Denilson, Diaby, Wilshere, Arshavin, van Persie, Nasri. Subs: Shea, Rosicky, Ramsey, Squillaci, Clichy, Eboue, Chamakh.

Referee: Chris Foy (Merseyside)