The FA Cup Thread 2010/2011

DFF

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Miss a penalty in a World Cup semi-final and see if your post-traumatic stress symptoms allow you to not say 'pelanty'. He needs help, not hatred. I'm registering a charity as we speak.

Man Utd vs. Crawley in the Fifth Round.

Leyton Orient at home to Arsenal as well.

We're gonna smash the shit outta Arsenal.

EAST LONDON, LA LA LA! EAST LONDON, LA LA LA!

But shiiiit, Man U vs Crawley? That'll be the one to watch. Obviously after we've humbled the whole of North London.

Spurs 2 penalties to 0 down and Dawson sent off.

Tottenham have been PATHETIC so far. Fulham are playing the genius tactic of getting in the faces of the Spurs players and giving them no time for silky skills. Sandro isn't good enough and for some reason Modric is playing defensive midfielder and Lennon on the left. Seriously shocking so far.

It's these evenings that I start to not mind any more. It's sometimes entertaining to watch us implode which happens much more rarely than back in the day but still does from time to time.

However if by a miracle we do get something out of it then it becomes entertaining in that respect.

They came to Fulham trying to play out from the defence like Barcelona while Fulham had been told to get involved and bust them up a bit. Then Dawson had the worst 13 minutes football of his entire career - his mistake leading to the first penalty and then getting sent off after going all Johann Cruyff on the edge of his own box for the second.

....and now Spurs can't get started. They probably will in the second half but it'll be too late then and when Tottenham have to chase a goal they struggle against teams who shut up shop.

Ooooh booed off. They deserve that.

Modric has done ok but he's only a little lad. VdV has picked out a few lush passes but he's not got many people running on so most of his stuff is backwards. Pienaar has done some good stuff but not great. Lennon has had bright moments but he's not a left winger.

Assou-Ekotto has probably been our best player.

Defoe's done NOTHING. Bassong has been a liability.