The FA Cup Thread 2010/2011

DFF

If Arsenal lose to a team where John O'Shea is the most experienced central midfielder I'd pay to see Wengers post-match interview.

Crazy line up from United but a necessity considering injuries/fixtures, Valencia is on the bench and I expect him to get some game time.

I know they're second in the league and all and thus my perception of them is probably flawed, but it's been so many years since I took Arsenal seriously that I couldn't see any other outcome. Just like, despite holding most of the advantages, I can't see them winning the league. Hoping they prove me wrong though.

"They've got a league fixture to come on May 1st. That's between the two legs of the Champions League semi final, which will be difficult on Man United."

Don't beat around the bush, ITV. If you know the CL semi finalists already then you clearly know the winner as well.

Was really expecting the worst from our midfield when I got to Old Trafford and saw probably the weakest midfield we could have fielded. But it all worked out pretty comfortably in the end. I was at the wrong end to see most of VDS's saves but from what I hear he was brilliant. Smalling already looks like a great CB, can't wait to see him in a few years time. The twins were wonderful. And Valencia is back :wub: Couldn't have gone much better.

I'll admit I expected Valencia to lose some pace and take until next season to get back into the swing of things but he was on fire as soon as he came on and it seems we now have back-up on the wings in The Da Silva twins to plug the gap left by Parks injury without having to use Obertan!.