Terriers **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

Yeah, you heard me. If you aren't watching Terriers, what the fuck are you watching? This is one of the best shows on TV right now. Amazing cast, absolutely riveting show. Let's get down to brass tacks, shall we?

Namely

Holy fuck they killed Gretchen's husband.

Hopefully your thread actually sees the light of day. dry.gif

Fan.Fucking.Tastic. show. It's a shame that the season finale is next week and they haven't been renewed yet.

Since spoilers are out, I'm not tagging, but I saw Jason getting killed coming for some time. I just couldn't figured out how it was going to end up going down. Of course, with Hank being Hank he had to be involved in it when he was just trying to help him out. Can't wait for next week.

Finally caught up with the past few episodes today and it just gets better by the episode.

I really, really hope F/X doesn't cancel this show after what has been an amazing season of television, so hyped up for the season finale to see what happens.

I do love the way I still don't really know what my ending is with how last weeks ended.

Just hope it isn't the last episode next week.

Dear "Terriers" watchers,

On the eve of our season finale -- and, as far as we know, it is a season finale -- we wanted to thank you for tuning in and supporting the show and, most of all, for embracing Hank and Britt with such enthusiasm and devotion. We're very proud of "Terriers" and are grateful/gratified it found an audience as intelligent, discerning and handsome as you. So, on behalf of all the actors and writers and directors and crew members and everyone who worked on the show, thanks. And we hope to do it again next year.

Ted Griffin & Shawn Ryan & Tim Minear

P.S. If you think of it, you might watch tomorrow's episode LIVE if you can; it's called (for no particular reason) "Hail Mary" and we hope you enjoy it. Also, if you happen to know a Nielsen family, this could be a great opportunity to reconnect by inviting yourself over to watch it at their place. Super too would be if when you got home after, you Hulu'd the show. Then gifted it via iTunes to everyone you love/can barely stand. Just a thought. It's what our mothers are doing.

I will be so sad if this doesn't get renewed, but it's sadly looking that way. Justified did much stronger numbers and they considered it to be struggling, so outlook isn't good.

And now I fully expect Lights Out to be a smash hit and get a 7 season run. <_<

*fingers crossed*

I love this show, may be my favourite show on FX right now, and that is really saying something. I'm really hoping they give this at least one more season and change the name so people actually know what the hell it is about without having to watch it. Terriers makes sense if you've actually seen a couple episodes but if not, you'd have no idea. This show definitely has an audience, they just need to market it.

:wub:

Perfectly done. If it ends here, the ending works. If they decide to continue, its still open ended enough to have a good second season and an enemy to take down as well. I want the later though.

That was brilliant. I love how they were able to tie all that stuff up in such a short time, yet still feeling more like a conclusion than ending it with a big bang that magicly solves everything. And everything had it´s purpos, every character that was around during the season fell back in place... just wow.

I loved the final scene, more summing up the state of the show than being a cliffhanger (since there is no way they are going to Mexico if there is a Second Season).

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Gotta say I agree with the assessment that the title hurt the show. I was wary of even checking the show out at all due to the title, until I got bored one night and happened to catch it while flipping through the channels. Good series, and I'm a fan of Donal Logue. Sucks its been axed.