TEW05 Real World Update: December 2010

About Sryjis' comments, Laurenitis needs no change, his job is basically being the head road agent.

EDIT- Also, MIKAMI and KUDO should be both available to work in North America, as they have both appeared in CHIKARA.

Raven should also be available in Japan and UK as he's worked independants in both countries.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

What happened to the variety of Womens T & A matches from a few months back? Now we only have diva and strip, which isin't enough for my divison.

Sure it's safe to say you don't have a girlfriend, do ya? :shifty:

WWE Raw spoilers from last night

WWE Tag Team Champions are Vladimir Kozlov and Santino Marella

Call up Jackson Andrews from FCW and maybe set him as Tyson Kidd's manager. Give him the bodyguard gimmick as he debuted as Tyson's... well... bodyguard. No news on what his WWE name is so keep it the same for now.

Random Notes

Contracts

Not sure because I didnt download the new update but make sure Percy Watson is still under contract with WWE's. He's been wrestling dark matches, most recently for this week's superstars.

Make sure Charly Manson is with AAA. Set him to the same spot as Cibernetico as he just joined the Los Bizzaro's stable.

Add Serena Deeb to ROH as a lower mid card heel.

Physical

Lower Tara's arm health by 3%

Lower Goldust's arm health by 10%. He's recently said its the worst arm injury hes ever had.

Titles

Vacate the TNA Knockout Tag Titles due to Hamada's release.

Zorro is the new AAA Mega Heavyweight Champion.

Edited by tougie

There's some problems with the pics, Violent J's pic is Shaggy 2 Dope's one...

Maybe your images are listed incorrectly as workers are set to the right images.

Now I’ve been going through the database doing a cleanup and have come across the following who I feel could be removed, any objections to these guys being removed please state, most are in the list due to inactivity or their retired and not doing much in the business these days.

Adrian Serrano

Al Greene

Big Guido

Billy Jack Haynes

Bling Rage

Bobby Dumcam, Sr.

Boris Zhukov

Botswana Beast

Calavera #1

Calavera #2

Col. DeBeers

Daio QUALLT

Dave Sullivan

Davey Andrews

Dr. Atom

Dr. Horowitz

Dr. Maldad

El Bombero

El Presidente

Erik Watts

Goya Mask

Iceberg

Ichiro Yaguchi

Jeff Farmer

Jim Barrell

Ken The Box

Kendal Windham

King Danza

Kurrgan

Larry Hennig

Lil' Chicken

Lobo

Mark Sterling

Mike Kirchner

Mike Sharpe

Mr. Excitement

Nailz

Private Eye

Syc Frankenstein

Takeshi Takeshima

Tara (Ref)

The Hungarian Barbarian

Vicky Skeeles

Yoshinori Narita

Yoshiyasu Shimizu

Yumi Fukawa

Also does anyone know if the following guys are active in Kaientai Dojo.

Marlins Mask - Not Marlins Mask II who was PSYCHO

Miyako Man

Mr. X

Qiball Man

- Raise Adam Revolver's popularity to 5% to everywhere in the US, except to 15% in the Great Lakes. He worked the ROH TV tapings in Louisville.

- Raise Ted McNaler's popularity to 5% to everywhere in the US, except to 15% in the Great Lakes. He worked the ROH TV tapings in Louisville.

- Raise Holly Blossom's popularity to 5% to everywhere in the US, except to 15% in the Great Lakes. Raise her popularity to 3% in all of Canada.

- Raise Holly Blossom's popularity to 5% to everywhere in the US, except to 15% in the Great Lakes. Raise her popularity to 3% in all of Canada.

Violent J is actually the fat one, but in the pic pack he is in it as Shaggy 2 Dope and the same goest for Shaggy, he is in it as Violent J. And you didn't answer about adding JCW to the game...

I feel JCW is a niche promotion, although from reading through its Wiki page it seems like their going to start running the promotion full time, if that is indeed the case I’ll keep an eye on them and if their still going in say 4-6 months time then they will be added, the wait is just to see if they can keep the promotion running full time and not bail out the next week.

Also can I note that unless there are any objections to the list I posted above they will be removed from the database next Monday (giving 3-4 days for people to voice any objections).

EDIT

I’ve been looking at the current promotions in the database and their current activity and there are currently 3 that stick out for deletion.

- Inter Species Wrestling - Hasn’t run a show for 8 months.

- NWA Anarchy - Hard to find info on their current roster and stats.

- Pro Wrestling Revolution - Half their current roster doesn’t seem to be in the database anymore.

I don’t want to remove promotions but if its hard to get any info for them or any current rosters then their just acting as filler. NWA Anarchy and Pro Rev will be cut by January if there is no objections/any updates to their rosters.

Also just to say NWA Florida/Pro Wrestling Fusion has been added to the database. So can someone (I’m looking at you Red) give me a roster list with their current gimmicks and card positions plus any tag teams any anyone who is currently missing from the database with preferably some stats.

Edited by TheWho87