Mass Effect Universe Mafia sign up thread

NOTE: If C-MIL ends up putting up a sign up thread by Monday you can just close this for the time being.

This will be a 19 player game based on the characters and events in the first two Mass Effect games.

Unless I can't fill the 19 slots, this will NOT be first come, first serve. I should warn you that if you're a well known lurker, I'm probably not going to pick you. In case it matters, the scum squad will have safeclaims so this will not end up as a claimfest. I've also taken as many precautions as I can to avoid scenarios where metagaming will help you figure anything out, since that has nothing to do with actually playing mafia. I'll try to make the game move at a decent clip and will use the sunset rule if a deadline needs to be enforced for any reason. All roles will be assigned randomly.

Player List

1. Rider - pre-reg

2. Ruki - pre-reg

3. Be

4. Pris (lurker free :shifty:)

5. Darnez

6. GSP? (spoiler free request)

7. oldskool (spoiler free request)

8. berober (spoiler free request)

9. Split

10. SDM

11. Ace

12. Nick Adams

13. Magnum TimmAyy

14. Avenged

15. Black Majik

16. The Quasi Juice

17. deangelo

18. burny

Subs (if necessary): Ego?

PM me if you have any questions or comments.

EDIT: If you haven't yet played Mass Effect 2 and want to sign up for the game, I'll either pull you from the list of players from ME 1 or give you the most simplistic role PM that simply states your name and ability with little or no flavor text. Just make a note of it when you sign up, and I'll do my best to accommodate your desire to remain spoiler free.

Edited by naiwf

Haven't played Mass Effect 2 yet. Simple as. Don't want it spoiled that Liara turns on you because you knocked her up with an Asari-human baby then knobbed some slag from Flux at the citadel...

There won't be any plot spoilers for ME 2 during the updates, but I obviously included characters from that game and the pertinent role PMs have some information about them. I could always tweak that stuff to not include anything of note, or I could just break my rule about randomness and make anyone who wants to remain spoiler free pull from the ME 1 list of characters. Either option works for me.

If you want to sign up but remain spoiler free, just make a note and I'll work something out.

GSP and oldskool, I have you guys on the list unless you tell me otherwise.

Edited by naiwf