The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

I will in a couple of hours when I can watch it at home! Can I talk about how much I loved last week's in the mean time? First time this season where I was worried I was missing jokes because I couldn't stop laughing.

I loved everything about this week's episode, from Chang's Power Point presentation at the beginning, to the guerrilla marketing throughout for Honda (coincidence that one of the actual commercials was for Honda lol), to the return of Britta's parents, to Billy Zane's awkward disappearing act, it was all hilarious. Damn it Community, stop being so awesome every week.......on second thought, don't stop. You're too incredible, much like a Honda.

Edited by SpockLesnar
  • Like 2

I loved everything about this week's episode, from Chang's Power Point presentation at the beginning, to the guerrilla marketing throughout for Honda (coincidence that one of the actual commercials was for Honda lol), to the return of Britta's parents, to Billy Zane's awkward disappearing act, it was all hilarious. Damn it Community, stop being so awesome every week.......on second thought, don't stop. You're too incredible, much like a Honda.

Basically this. This show is amazing.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaam giiiiirrrrrrrrrrllllll!"

"Yooba dooba dooba"

Community makes me break into hysterics with every passing week. The movie was amazingly bad and incredible at the same time as has been said. Cutting in the scenes of Chang throughout just took it to another level.

Just an outstanding season all around and yes Alison Brie the best everything, she can be my pleasure droid/assassin anytime. :wub: