The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

HOLY SHIT. This paintball episode. HOLY SHIT.

The only problem I had with that episode was that it wasn't a two parter, So much more awesome they could've fit into another half hour.

Also, [insert traditional Alison Brie post here] There's something about paintball that brings it out of her.

Holy shit, the wedding. Holy shit, the twist. Holy shit, Elroy Patashnik: White People Enabler. I feel like this episode started out a little slow but man, once they got to the wedding and things got going I loved it.

• Like 4

This episode was amazeballs. Elroy was incredible, the part where he was singing about pants was insanely funny. And Chang's final speech was topnotch. Loved it.

Fucking hell, next week is the last episode guys :( I really don't want this season to end, it's been damn good after two shit-to-average seasons. I wonder if we'll ever get a movie after this.

This episode was so amazing I didn't even notice until afterwards that Abed didn't appear on screen once I don't think. The entire cast is incredible, but Chang has really stolen the show a lot of times over this season, I hope if there's a season 7 (fingers crossed), he's still a part of it since Ken Jeong has his own show coming on ABC this fall. Also heard a while back Danny Pudi was developing a show for NBC, so hope they don't lose him either. I mean Community has only been 13 episodes a season for a while now, so hopefully it wouldn't cause too many scheduling conflicts, but the show has developed a second life this year, I don't want it to end anytime soon if we can keep getting A+ material like this all the time.

Community Season 6 finale was both hilarious and heartwarming at the same time. Each season it seems like the next season is up in the air, so you never know if the season finale will end up being the series finale and without giving much away, this definitely left it as open-ended as ever, they could end it here and it'd make sense, but I pray they will continue with another season on Yahoo or whoever else wants to host them, and we of course need the movie now. I just love this show so much.

So we're hopefully getting a season 7, right? I really hope we do, but even if we don't, that was just such a beautiful ending, and a fitting one to the series, I think.

We should be getting the movie, though? I mean, even if no studio will want it, a Kickstarter campaign or something will definitely make it happen.

If Community ran a Kickstarter called Six Seasons & A Movie, I think everyone would be shocked just how much money would pour in. How appropriate would it be for the extremely loyal fans of the show to contribute to making something they've been waiting six years for? Seems fitting.

• Like 1

I'd be happy with that being the ending point of the TV show with a movie coming in a year or two, but if they go season 7 then I'm certainly not going to reject it. That was a really satisfying potential series finale, though, and after the month of having to think that Basic Sandwich of all things was going to be Community's final bow last year I appreciate it all the more as a possible endpoint.

• Like 3

• 7 years later...

I’m cautiously excited. One, I’ve long wanted this and didn’t think it would happen. Two, UGH, Peacock. I guess I might pay for it for a single month and then cancel? Finally, I still don’t see confirmation of Yvette Nicole Brown and Donald Glover. I need them to be in it. To a lesser degree, I also reeeeaaally want Keith David, Paget Brewster, Jonathan Banks, and John Oliver in it. Some of them seem more likely than others. If they could get a quick Brie Larson cameo, that’d be the cherry on top.

I also just realized Leonard won’t be in it. 😢

• Like 1