The GamesMaster Thread

9 to 5

So yeah, a place where we ask for help, requests and fill in places for each other. A cheap way to try and get more acheivement points? Possibly. A way to get life out of old games we rarely touch anymore? Yes.

So anyway. For the 360 I would like someone to go through Gears of War 2 with me on the story mode, preferably on insanity mode.

Resident Evil 5 I would also like someone to play it on pro mode. Not one for the faint hearted/shit that one. Also would like help on RE5's DLC but I won't hold my breath on that one!

Possibly want help for Fifa but that's a decent enough start for now. Hopefully y'all get the drift of the thread and you can make some use of it. Happy trails.

I also have Gears 2 and I need to finish both co-op and Insane/Insanity/whatever the highest level of difficulty is. Did the first one also have online co-op or is that split screen only?

Yes Ruki I have it, we shall start one of these times, though we really should knock off our Dead Rising 2 co-op save sometime :shifty:

I also have Gears 2 and I need to finish both co-op and Insane/Insanity/whatever the highest level of difficulty is. Did the first one also have online co-op or is that split screen only?

Yes Ruki I have it, we shall start one of these times, though we really should knock off our Dead Rising 2 co-op save sometime :shifty:

Yeah, we should finish that off first. Just fire me an invite, and we will kill zombies!

Gears 1 did indeed have online co-op.

I also need some help doing the co-op Dead Rising 2 main story, and if anyone has Case West that'd be awesome too.

EDIT : HI ELLIS.

Maybe one day I will once again attempt to complete Ecco The Dolphin and ask about it in here...

Though that's unlikely. I hate that creature with a passion.

Seriously dude? Fuck that game. Fuck that game hard. If I want some stress relief, I pop that game in the Genesis and bash that dolphin's face against a rock until I need to stop as to not laugh myself to death.

Fuck that dolphin.

Maybe one day I will once again attempt to complete Ecco The Dolphin and ask about it in here...

Though that's unlikely. I hate that creature with a passion.

Seriously dude? Fuck that game. Fuck that game hard. If I want some stress relief, I pop that game in the Genesis and bash that dolphin's face against a rock until I need to stop as to not laugh myself to death.

Fuck that dolphin.

Quite so.

I saw older games, and thought, awesome, everyones going to be playing old Sierra games, and need help...

Since when is Gears of War 2 an old game :wacko:

This. I come in here expecting to be regaled with chances to help somebody out on a Cartridge Based Game and the talk is about Games made 2 years ago.

Old to me is Pre-PS2 and thats still new compared to the games I normally play.

In the Itchy and Scratchy CD-ROM, is it possible to get out of the dungeon without using the Wizard's Key?

• Like 1