2011 NFL Offseason Thread

sahyder1

ESPN is reporting Peyton underwent another neck surgery today. He's gone for at least half the season and if the Colts were smart they would just put him on IR, tank the season and add a quality piece next year in the draft.

Darn it, I really believed he would be able to make it back. I'm watching NFL Live right now and they explained that if the Colts somehow were still in the hunt to win the division, putting him back in might tamper with the offense. Then they said there wouldn't be any point in risking re-injury if they didn't have a chance to get into the playoffs so the IR is probably the best choice. :crying:

The Texans now this is their chance and they've said if they don't get the playoffs they are in for big changes. coaching and otherwise...

If Manning misses significant time they are done. almost no fantasy value for nobody on that team and I'm glad I didn't draft any of them. Honestly I think we'll see Painter before long. I don't get why Collins is starting. Painter looked good in the 3rd preseason game against Green Bay with the starters. He had the support of his teammates while Collins is OLD and doesn't know the offense as well.

Jacksonville just changes quarterbacks and is looking to be at the bottom.

Tennessee has Chris Johnson but you know Hasselbeck is getting hurt and Jake Locker will show up at some point. Britt will probably get himself suspended at some point and their other receivers blow.

this really is time for the Texans to go out and win the division.

I was bummed out that I wasn't gonna get to watch any football but thanks to the power of the internet I get to watch Drew Brees carve up (hopefully) the Packers.