Eurovision 2011

Herr Matzat

I think the "crapy" performance it what makes it special aswell... the other people try to be perfect while Jedward just have fun (what i meant with natural), they don´t give a shit about being in sync n such. And the "crapy" performace actualy gets saved by the very well don videoshow in the background. I´ed be surprised if they finish below the top 5.

Oh they'll finish well in a field this big the bettings a tell tale sign of patterns. If out of 25 you've got three so far ahead of the field there's a good chance those three will be up there. International betting patterns are suggesting a similar gap to the German only absence is Lena elsewhere.

Germany needs more Rammstein for Eurovision. I would fucking love that.

As for Ireland, take your pick. Beg The Dubliners to do it. Or maybe ask Fight Like Apes or God is an Astronaut. Great bands, not sure on their live performance side though.

It's times like this where I wish Scotland WAS independent. I hate Blue. But, hopefully, the UK won't finish in the bottom half. :\

Germany needs more Rammstein for Eurovision. I would fucking love that.

We were wondering about the half time entertainment and giggling about the prospect of "Pussy" playing while they counted the votes. Sadly it'll be the same as Apocalyptica where clueless Irishman talks over them if it happened so glad they're not playing....

Edguy (also German) would rock. I just see Rammstein owning Eurovision, since they have so many anthemic songs and are the best live act in history. And very intricate lyrics, sometimes mashing the German and English words.

I just heard Georgia qualified for the final, they were easily my favourite from the semis.

Hate to be a blokey bloke, but in terms of hotness this year, it's so low. The Bulgarian chick and Lena are the only ones I fancy a bit of. Lena looks her age now, thank fuck, because she looked like jailbait last year (not in a good way). The Bulgarian lady is Poli Genova, which I'm sure is Italian for 'Geneva chicken'. >_>

And the girl from Georgia is also hot, hot, hot (Sopho Toroshelidze).

I agree. Anyone who's missed anything can catch up by reading if they like. A friend has decided to join me this evening, so I'll probably be out my tattie scone in about an hour. Sorry in advance for any filthy and/or abusive messages. >_>