Freeware/Abandonware

MDK

Time to list some freeware/abandonware games for me. My PC is dead for a couple of days so I'm using a little netbook that can't really handle proper games, so some low-spec games will be needed.

Off the top of my head:

http://www.squakenet.com/computer_games/767/Transport-Tycoon-Deluxe/download.html TTLDX

And thats it. My mind has gone blank. And don't you dare suggest Championship Manager, that game was much better when I was younger.

Anyway, there was a really good freeware simulator series I used to play called Extreme Warfare. I have no idea if you can still track down a copy or where you would even start to look for it, but it was a fun game back in the day.

• Like 4

Woah hang on: Dave Mirra BMX is freeware/abadonware? Search over. I loved that back on the PS1.

Best. Soundtrack. Ever.

I think he was fishing for somebody to mention Championship Manager in the hopes they'd get yelled at.

There's a word for those people, but the name escapes me :shifty:.

I'd love there to be some Premier Manager 02/03. I ripped the shit out of that game on ps2 back when.

Hours on end playing against my brothers. Good times. And I was 20 at the time :mellow: