The "I Miss X Game" Thread

Benji

I cannot remember the title of this game but I played for a bit when I was younger. It was some submarine game, with an underwater civilization, where you had to go around in your submarine and collect minerals, do missions and stuff. For the love of fuck, I wish I could remember the title of the game so I could perhaps find it again. :(

I cannot remember the title of this game but I played for a bit when I was younger. It was some submarine game, with an underwater civilization, where you had to go around in your submarine and collect minerals, do missions and stuff. For the love of fuck, I wish I could remember the title of the game so I could perhaps find it again. :(

All of the above, and my personal favourite PC hidden gem Archimedian Dynasty. I'd pay good money for an HD remake.

Don't remember much mineral collection, but I think I found your game...

I never get the point of these threads, mostly because if you have such a strong desire to play said game, you WILL find a way to play said game.

I had a craving for Tony Hawks 2, Road Rash and Tekken 3 so I bought them all again on the PlayStation. Probably the best idea I've ever had.

Monster Rancher. I want to throw all of my CDs into my Playstation again to see what kind of monster it makes.

God YES. I fucking loved that. Especially since I had a CD burner when I bought it, so I kept using my own custom playlists to make new monsters :lol:

Man, those were fun games!

I never get the point of these threads, mostly because if you have such a strong desire to play said game, you WILL find a way to play said game.

I had a craving for Tony Hawks 2, Road Rash and Tekken 3 so I bought them all again on the PlayStation. Probably the best idea I've ever had.

God damn, you are so cool. The coolest person in this thread. Which is pointless and boring.

Well, clearly the problem is that you don't get the point. The point is we want these games to get sequels, be re-released and other such things. Was it that hard to figure out?

• Like 4

Championship Manager 2, when Newcastle were good.

Ginola with the cross

Header by Ferdinand.

GOAL FOR NEWCASTLE!!!!

Repeat until champions.

Also, echo the want of more point and clicks. Another Broken Sword. A remake or sequel to Grim Fandango. Just a game where I have to use a ridiculous combination of items to open a door or something.

Also, echo the want of more point and clicks. Another Broken Sword. A remake or sequel to Grim Fandango. Just a game where I have to use a ridiculous combination of items to open a door or something.

There are a few on the DS, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Secret Files: Tunguska & Professor Layton come to mind.