The most attractive TV stars

No love for Natasha McElhonne? She's Karen on Californication, she's sexy.

Carla Gugino's also pretty hot. I feel like she's perfect for the hot lawyer/agent that gets banged by the bad boy celebrity (Right now she's Hank's lawyer on Californication, she was also Amanda Daniels on Entourage)

She's not even the most attractive in that series. Erica Durance says 'Hello, I'm much more attractive than Tess'.

You could pretty much list the whole women's cast who's been part of Smallville in here. Kristin Kreuk, Allison Mack and Laura Vandervoort as well. For the most attractive i'll say it's almost a tie between Durance and Cassidy, but i'm still going with Cassidy, maybe it's just that i have a thing for red-heads.

Edited by The Sandman

06kw.jpg

Kris Williams from Ghost Hunters, when I die, I'm making contact with her. :wub:

And April Bowlby

april-bowlby.jpg

Who hopefully will play some part in my sex related death.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Our local news (normally in the early mornings) have occasionally been getting some lass called Lara Lewington in to do the weather. Apparently she used to be on Channel 5, but is like freelance now. All I know is she's ridiculously fucking fit, brightens my shitty mornings;

0028-Lara-Lewington.jpg

Unfortunately she doesn't do the weather like that. :( (although she may have done on Channel 5 :shifty:). But the power of youtube perverts, here's her doing the South East weather this morning;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLLK92in97c

Our local news (normally in the early mornings) have occasionally been getting some lass called Lara Lewington in to do the weather. Apparently she used to be on Channel 5, but is like freelance now. All I know is she's ridiculously fucking fit, brightens my shitty mornings;

0028-Lara-Lewington.jpg

Unfortunately she doesn't do the weather like that. :( (although she may have done on Channel 5 :shifty:). But the power of youtube perverts, here's her doing the South East weather this morning;

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NLLK92in97c

Very nice, althought now I want to see the "Turn Over! We zoom in marginally closer on the next page" pic

FUCKING CARMELLA CAME BACK IN NEIGHBOURS TODAY!!! This is better than when Libby came back;

Natalie%20Blair-photo-wallpaper-1.jpg

355835-10_super.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Infinite +1's, and I'm now going to start watching regularly again. Hoping for a miracle here, but is Rocco (and his fantastic Godfather-esque theme music) back too?

• 1 month later...

Carmella's return was well shortlived. But thankfully;

178516-an-pic-alan-fletcher.jpg

Cropped up a few weeks later. Difficult to find a photo that does her justice. She's ridiculously amazing. Miles better than the schoolgirl one and Libby, who are both great.

And;

20110602T153623_Neighbours_Gallery_2-1_1307025391_large.jpg?1307026811

YAY!

Also, having watched "Free Agents" the other week and seeing her look amazing on HIGNFY this week, fuck it Sharon Horgan is fucking sexy.

Edited by YI