EWR 2011 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

-Lower Christian's speed to 60. Raise his overness to 90.

-Lower CM Punks' speed to 70.

-Raise Dusty Rhodes' brawl to 53, technical to 12, selling to 71, and charisma to 94.

-Raise Ezekiel Jackson's overness to 74.

-Raise Hornswoggles' overness to 78.

-Raise Zack Ryder's overness to 69.

-Lower Xavier Woods' overness to 45.

-Raise Ricardo Rodriguez's overness to 71.

-Lower Percy Watson's overness to 50. I still think that SS Look and Fonz Factor should be checked. If anyone disagrees, can we get a little debate going?

-Lower Darren Young's overness to 52.

-Lower Michael Tarver's overness to 54.

-Raise Michael Cole's overness to 90 and charisma to 92.

-I think the women in WWE deserve a pay-raise on-scale with men of the same overness.

-Give Mason Ryan a pay-raise.

-Give R-Truth a pay-raise.

-Give JTG a pay-raise.

-Check Menacing for Jack Swagger.

I say lower Skip Sheffield's overness to about 52/53 as well. He hasn't been on TV since August but only because of an injury...

-Raise Ezekiel Jackson's overness to 74.

-Raise Zack Ryder's overness to 69.

-Raise Ricardo Rodriguez's overness to 71.

-Lower Percy Watson's overness to 50. I still think that SS Look and Fonz Factor should be checked. If anyone disagrees, can we get a little debate going?

He looks like a superstar but looks like a roided up Urkle to have Fonz Factor. That does not look "cool."

Does Ryder get that much of a reaction when he is on tv?

Shouldn't Zeke be more over like say 78?

Ricardo Rodrigue could be higher at 75 the least IMO.

Percy Watson does not deserve Fonz Factor but Superstar Look should be checked, I think. If he lost the glasses and got a gimmick that actually was cool, he could have Fonz Factor.

-Uncheck menacing for Buck Dixon and Buddy Stretcher. I dont think they look menacing at all.

-Check Superstar Look for Tito and Primo Colon.

Edited by fusionFX!

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add a dislike between Christina Crawford and Ivelisse Velez. Ivelisse was quoted after she was eliminated that she hoped the trainers saw through Christina's bullshit.

Inquisdor's primary finisher should be Spinal Shock and that would be an impact move.

Raise Angel de Oro's and Polvora's overness to 38.

Interview with Ivelisse Velez

On her tension with Christina and her harsh words about her in her exit interview: "At the same time, the only reason why I blew up that way as well with the whole thing with Christina... I have nothing against Christina, I have nothing against anybody, I just like to be as professional as possible. From the beginning of the competition, I had a little bit of difficulty with [Christina]... I mean, yeah, Christina did have a little bit of an attitude and that was kind of throughout the whole competition and kind of effecting not only her performance, but also with me. That kept of escalating and escalating until that [the injury] happened, and I guess that's kind of when it erupted and it became something it shouldn't have."

Source: PWTorch

According to TNA sources, Jesse Neal suffered a neck injury and potential concussion during Sunday's TNA Sacrifice PPV. The injury occurred during the finish of the Ink, Inc. vs. Mexican America match when Hernandez executed a dominator-like finisher on Neal.

Neal was at this week's Impact TV tapings, but he wasn't booked for any matches as a precaution following the neck trauma. According to one source, Neal "looked loopy" and couldn't turn his head to the side. Neal tried acting tough, telling colleagues he wasn't sure if he had a concussion, but an MRI showed he had a bulged disk after being spiked into the mat Sunday night.

Hernandez has developed a backstage reputation for being unsafe to work with. In February, Hernandez dropped Doug Williams on his head/neck executing a Border Toss during a TV match. Williams avoided serious injury, but it was enough of a scare where the match was halted.

- Raise Hernandez's stiffness to 80.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

RoH should have a MAJOR staff overhaul in light of being sold.

Cary Silkin should be changed to a Road Agent. He has sold the company to Sinclair

Gary Juster (a former WCW promoter) will be the Vice President of the live event aspects. Perhaps he should be a road agent with booker ticked added into the game for RoH.

Joe Koff should be added as either the owner. He will be the COO of RoH.

RoH will have a new tv show that will debut in September aired on Saturday nights on channels that Sinclair owns such as local CW and MyNetwork affiliates and streaming over the RoH website so we have time to figure out what will be the channel for it.

-Raise Craig Classic's technical to 74.

-Raise Julio Dinero's charisma to 78.

-Raise Damien Wayne's charisma to 73. Change to Heel, Bad Ass.

-Lower Ahmed Johnson's overness to 46.

-Raise Nikolai Volkoff's brawl to 47, technical to 42, attitude to 80, and behavior to 85.

-Raise Abyss' selling to 78.

-Raise Roddy Piper's charisma to 94 and overness to 77.

-Lower Jimmy Snuka's behavior to 65.

-Raise Jim Duggan's overness to 66.

-Lower Lash LeRoux's overness to 37.

-Raise Larry Legend's overness to 12.

-Raise Miss Michelle's brawl to 4, attitude to 88, and behavior to 85.

-Remove "The" from Nathan Rulez's finishers.

what makes you think the troll deserves 78 over?

He's very over, especially with the young crowd.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Ricochet from Dragon Gate is listed under the name "Helios." However, he has only used that name while wrestling in CHIKARA which he is not wrestling for anymore. He should have his name changed to reflect this. Now, I know that there is another Ricochet in the game (a 33 year old heavyweight) whom I've google search for and came up with nothing. Now my question is can anyone prove that the Ricochet in the game is a real or fake.

EDIT: Taken out as the Akuma in the game is real just with a different picture than he should have. Link to a picture of him on luchawiki

In related news, remove Gran Akuma from DGUSA and add him to CZW. He has not appeared in DGUSA since July while he appears regularly for CZW under the name AKUMA. If AKUMA in all caps is different than Akuma, add that as an alter ego for Gran Akuma as well.

CHIKARA gimmick "spoilers"

A common rumor about a CHIKARA wrestler is that Retail Dragon is/was the former Lucky who is now known as tHURTeen. This has been talked about several times on previous Stat Update threads and have been "unqualified" to this point. I know this isn't always a legit source but

Wikipedia does list tHURTeen as the former Retail Dragon of CHIKARA fame. I would suggest deleting Retail Dragon from the game and adding that as an alter ego for tHURTeen.

Also in a side note, the article talks about tHURTeen training in MMA so tick shooting ability for him.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Guest rasko

add a friend relationship between John Cena & Evan Bourne

add a friend relationship between John Cena & Zack Ryder

add a friend relationship between Kevin Nash & Sean Waltman

Just putting this out there. Should Steve Austin and John Cena have creative control?

Austin, probably.

Cena, I don't think so.

While I'm sure he has a bit of clout with the company as their franchise, if WWE wanted him to go out there and lose to Doink the Clown, I doubt he'd refuse or be able to. However, when they wanted Austin to lose to Lesnar, and I think there was another storyline where he was gonna be in a feud with Coach who had Vader and Goldust as his allies, Austin refused as well. So it's not really the same situation.

CHIKARA gimmick "spoilers"

A common rumor about a CHIKARA wrestler is that Retail Dragon is/was the former Lucky who is now known as tHURTeen. This has been talked about several times on previous Stat Update threads and have been "unqualified" to this point. I know this isn't always a legit source but

Wikipedia does list tHURTeen as the former Retail Dragon of CHIKARA fame. I would suggest deleting Retail Dragon from the game and adding that as an alter ego for tHURTeen.

Also in a side note, the article talks about tHURTeen training in MMA so tick shooting ability for him.

If this is the case, raise tHURTeen's speed to 71, technical to 49, stiffness to 54, and give him any necessary alter egos and relationships (if any).

-Raise Joe Gacy's technical to 67.

-Raise Alex Colon's stiffness to 45 and overness to 21.

-Remove Diego DeMarco from NWA-F1.

-Lower Luscious La'Ron's attitude to 71 and behavior to 77.

-Deactivate GNC.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Hate to be a broken record but where's the sources for this?

EDIT: To add to the promotion additions, what about World-1 run by Steve Corino. Pro Wrestling World-1 THe promotion features Alex Anthony, Alex Payne, Bobby Dempsey, Bobby Shields, Craig Classic, Gran Akuma, Harlem Bravado, Lance Bravado, Marker Dillinger, Pelle Primeau, Roxie Cotton, Sumie Sakai and Colby Corino.

There is also a new women's promotion called Pro Wrestling SUN ran by his sister Allison Danger. The promotion features Allison Danger, Annie Social, Kellie Skater, Madison Eagles(missed the first show due to personal issues that were not disclosed,) Marti Belle, Mercedes Mia Svensson, Mia Yim, Martinez, Roxie Cotton, Sara Del Rey and Sumie Sakai.

This would make the list of possible promotions 2CW, ACE, JCW, NECW, NCW (I think Bill has talked about them at least for the Femme Fatales shows they promote) PWF Northeast, SUN, UWF and World-1.

Add a tag team called Harajuku Musume for Roxie Cotton and Sumie Sakai. I'd put their experience at 5.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red
  • Like 1

Guest rasko

- Zack Ryder's online promotional efforts have not gone unnoticed by WWE officials as he is expected to receive an increased presence on television going forward. It should also be noted that John Cena has "gone to bat" for Ryder to WWE management. This is similar to what he did with Evan Bourne last year.

- Zack Ryder's online promotional efforts have not gone unnoticed by WWE officials as he is expected to receive an increased presence on television going forward. It should also be noted that John Cena has "gone to bat" for Ryder to WWE management. This is similar to what he did with Evan Bourne last year.

also...add a friendship relation between Kevin Nash and Sting

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

THis does not sound exactly like a friendship just saying "Hey, so and so is a good worker. I think he could be worthy for a promotion." Now yes, this is something a friend would say but it isn't like they are hanging out together back stage.

In a slight "opps" update by me:

AAA's Sin Limite should be on Saturdays. CMLL has a Galavision USA show I forget what the name is though.

Actually keep Psycho Circus without Dr. Wagner Jr. The official stable with Dr. Wagner and the Psycho Circus is called Legado AAA.

Apprently the Galavision CMLL is called Lucha Libre CMLL and that is Galavision's Sunday lucha libre offering.

The Psycho Circus/Dr. Wagner group is called Potencia Mundial.

THis does not sound exactly like a friendship just saying "Hey, so and so is a good worker. I think he could be worthy for a promotion." Now yes, this is something a friend would say but it isn't like they are hanging out together back stage.

a-hem...

tumblr_lkzp19unjB1qax9gv.gif

You know it, bro.

• Like 3

Guest The Phenomenal Red

a-hem...

tumblr_lkzp19unjB1qax9gv.gif

You know it, bro.

I know it but that was on-screen, I meant off-screen. It's not like Colt Cabana and CM Punk's well known friendships with Hawkins and Ryder talked about on Colt's Art of Wrestling Podcast.