EWR 2011 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Fair enough. The problem with new promotions is that we need to decide which promotions should be deleted. I know there's five or so mentioned which a common thread is either lack of updates based on the current roster or people sending in stuff or not running shows. LLUSA is supposed to have a show on May 29th but we'll see if that happens like most of the other 2011 shows that were canceled or as the promoter put it, "post-poned" :shifty:

I see not running shows as a bigger deal than not being updated. Reason being, all of the promotions in the game currently have websites. If it's a roster update that's needed, that's one thing, but we cant make the promotions have shows. :)

Here's the current list of possible deletions, that I'm aware of, with my initial thoughts:

LLUSA: Haven't heard anything from them and, I know you (Red) like this promotion, but if they aren't active, there apear to be a lot of promotions that are active that would be better suited.

FIP: You claim they've "only run two shows," but I don't see that as big of an issue as the issue of all of their workers being involved in 3 other promotions in the game. If the promotion isn't big enough to be in most workers' "Top 3," then how necessary are they?

WFX: I haven't heard jack from these guys and would be one of the ones I would think of immediately when it comes to replacing...

WWC: What's the issue here? Is it that they just need updating, or are they not active? I've been to their site briefly, but I son't speak spanish, so...

IWA: See WWC

WreLis: I've been looking to take them out for a couple months now, but just haven't gotten around to it. On top of that, I see that they just entered into a partnership with Union Square Agency, so it might be a good idea that they weren't deleted... Of course, if this partnership doesn't amount to anything being done, they'd be right back on the chopping block. But, I'd put them as "Safe" for now.

The problem is, there are 6 potential removals... But, it seems as if, for every potential removal, we have 2 potential replacements... I count 10 in Red's post alone.

I don't think I want to have more than three all-female promotions in the game at any one time, so, unless we remove Wrestlicious, I think we can cross SUN and NCW Femmes Fatales off the list for now. If we end up removing Wrestlicious, Id push for NCW-FF, as SUN just recently started and, on top of that, I can't even find a website for them... Would make it tough to keep updated. I like Pro Wrestling EVE as well, but, beng a North American sim, they don't fit.

As for the others, like I said, I have been keeping notes of all the promotions suggested. I plan to sit and take a look at all of them and give my opinions on which ones would be best to add, as far as roster availability (are they in the game and don't have 3 promotions?) and ease of updating. Hoping to do that within the next couple days and include that analysis with my posting of the June Update.

-Bill

Yeah, yeah, I know, another post... :)

One thing that I do have a concern with is the process of voting to add promotions. It's not because I'm not "democratic," but because most people vote, then a promotion gets added, but nobody seems to follow the promotion. Then, after a couple of months with no updating, they get replaced, because everyone wants to add some other promotion.

I'm thinking that I might make a separate post at the end of the month asking people's opinions on who to add. But, you'll have to actually explain why you want a promotion in, not just click a button to vote. "Add promotion X because they're cool" isn't gonna help the cause. :)

EDIT: I weant ahead and posted the thread now, that way, I can get some feedback before June even starts. It'll give me a headstart on seeing what everyone is wanting and why:

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=84047

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Fair enough. The problem with new promotions is that we need to decide which promotions should be deleted. I know there's five or so mentioned which a common thread is either lack of updates based on the current roster or people sending in stuff or not running shows. LLUSA is supposed to have a show on May 29th but we'll see if that happens like most of the other 2011 shows that were canceled or as the promoter put it, "post-poned" :shifty:

I see not running shows as a bigger deal than not being updated. Reason being, all of the promotions in the game currently have websites. If it's a roster update that's needed, that's one thing, but we cant make the promotions have shows. :)

Here's the current list of possible deletions, that I'm aware of, with my initial thoughts:

LLUSA: Haven't heard anything from them and, I know you (Red) like this promotion, but if they aren't active, there apear to be a lot of promotions that are active that would be better suited.

FIP: You claim they've "only run two shows," but I don't see that as big of an issue as the issue of all of their workers being involved in 3 other promotions in the game. If the promotion isn't big enough to be in most workers' "Top 3," then how necessary are they?

WFX: I haven't heard jack from these guys and would be one of the ones I would think of immediately when it comes to replacing...

WWC: What's the issue here? Is it that they just need updating, or are they not active? I've been to their site briefly, but I son't speak spanish, so...

IWA: See WWC

WreLis: I've been looking to take them out for a couple months now, but just haven't gotten around to it. On top of that, I see that they just entered into a partnership with Union Square Agency, so it might be a good idea that they weren't deleted... Of course, if this partnership doesn't amount to anything being done, they'd be right back on the chopping block. But, I'd put them as "Safe" for now.

-Bill

I think running two shows in 5 months is unexceptable. (Yes, JAPW has only ran 3 but that was in set up for their New Japan shows so I think that is excusable due to the cost of talents.) FIP just brought in Low-Ki and Demolition. When there are several other promotions that have ran alot more. Especially when a majority of the workers and staff are used elsewhere. Gabe booked(not sure if he still does,) Sal Hamaoui works as a producer for DGUSA AND EVOLVE and I think Jonthan Gold works as an announcer either in DGUSA or FIP. Don't quote me though.

I think that means 2 promotions should be deleted and possibly 3 if LLUSA continues to cancel shows.

IWA and WWC have a decent amount of the roster but we need to see if people can follow these promotions similar to me with AAA.

I think I saw NWA East on the block too but it is in a similar state to IWA and WWC. I would be complain more about IWA and WWC being removed due to being Puerto Rican federations and NWA East is just another indy federation that no one offers any input with and could be swapped out with no one complaining about it.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Dynamite Kansai should be 41, not 40.

Eagle Sawai should be a non-wrestler since she retired in 2007.

Emi Sakura's finisher the Nyan Nyan Press should be Top Rope. It is a 450 Splash.

GAMI was born in January, not October. She is 41, however.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Guest The Phenomenal Red
FORMER DIVA ANNOUNCES HER DIVORCE

by Mike Johnson @ 6:31 PM on 5/24/2011

Former WWE Diva Taryn "Tiffany" Terrell announced that she and Raw star Drew McIntyre are divorcing via her Twitter account, writing, "With great sadness, I announce the end of my marriage. I wish Drew only happiness and continued success."

Last August, Terrell was arrested in Los Angeles following a domestic incident with her husband in a hotel after the pair returned from a party at the Playboy mansion. WWE immediately suspended her and even after the legal issues were cleared up, she was not brought back and eventually released.

Delete the Taryn-Drew relationsip (finally.)

Regarding FIP, I made a post a while back trying to update the roster from who was in the data, and was going to further make some stats for those couple guys missing. Whether or not this makes a difference in the promotions outcome, I don't know, but personally, even though they don't run events very much, they still seem like a big, well known promotion to have in game, and seem to be starting to use there own talent rather than the usual "journeymen" indy talent. If they become increasingly more inactive, I wouldn't mind their removal, however.

Are you sure Damien Dragon is not the ECWA wrestler?

It might be. The ECWA website lists Damian Dragon, not Damien Dragon, as the tag champ. But for now I'd just add him to ECWA, put him in a partnership with Matt Saigon, and give them the tag belts.

-Lower Mitch Page's overness to 24.

It might be. The ECWA website lists Damian Dragon, not Damien Dragon, as the tag champ. But for now I'd just add him to ECWA, put him in a partnership with Matt Saigon, and give them the tag belts.

Are we talking about this guy? http://www.myspace.com/damiandragon

If we are, the spelling in the game is incorrect... It's just another thing on my "millions of things to change" list. :)

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Are we talking about this guy? http://www.myspace.com/damiandragon

If we are, the spelling in the game is incorrect... It's just another thing on my "millions of things to change" list. :)

-Bill

I'd add the different spellings for alter ego purposes.

I'm VERY pleased to announce this news from SmackDown

Armando Estrada returned to WWE at the Smackdown taping in Spokane, WA, managing Tyson Kidd during a taping of Thursday's WWE Superstars. Estrada met with company officials a few months back at a TV Taping in Long Island, NY about returning.

Add Armando (Alejandro) Esssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstrada back into WWE. I guess Hayes can stay as a writer now...:( but at least we get Essssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstrada back.

Guest rasko

make Kharma a non-wrestler. She is pregnant (LOL)

SmackDown spoiler

add Armado Estrada to WWE. He is the new manager of Tyson Kidd.

turn The Great Khali heel. Ranjin Singh is no longer his manager.

SmackDown spoiler

To the bolded part, is that why she broke down and cried in the ring on RAW? Lol.

Guest rasko

SmackDown spoiler

To the bolded part, is that why she broke down and cried in the ring on RAW? Lol.

Yeah, she is going to be written off television for the next 9 months. Too bad because she was in the middle of a push.

Yeah, I know. I figured she was going to be champion in no time.

Hey Bill, I made some wrestlers from that promotion(Magnum Pro Wrestling) I requested to be added next month. That's all I have for now. More stats will be made for the others from the promotion that aren't in the game so you can get them added.

- Abu Colossus

Name: Abu Colossus

Short Name: Big Hurt

Birth Month: Unknown

Weight: Heavyweight

Nationality: American

Wage: $10000

Disposition: Face

Gimmick: Monster or No Gimmick Needed

Primary Finisher: Colossal Slam

Secondary Finisher: Two Handed Chokeslam

- STATS:

Brawl: 58

Speed: 20

Technical: 7

Stiffness: 64

Selling: 50

Over: 12

Charisma: 54

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 90

- Tick menacing

- Picture of him: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eqh4OMVU18c/SJ8H7m-1f_I/AAAAAAAAAYM/V7QIAwvOkiQ/s400/abu+colossus.jpg

- Brian Gott

Name: Brian Gott

Short Name: Brian Gott

Birth Month: August

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: $7000

Disposition: Tweener

Gimmick: Cocky, Old School Heel, or Cheater

Primary Finisher: Rope Hung Backstabber(Corner)

Secondary Finisher: Rope Hung Backstabber(Corner)

- STATS:

Brawl: 34

Speed: 62

Technical: 28

Stiffness: 32

Selling: 65

Charisma: 64

- Pictures of him: http://a1.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/25/de463cc7c83a4b83961bcf239be78a63/l.jpg

http://a1.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/94/09919fda76a34c1d85c83f1607df3d30/l.jpg

- Add an alter ego: Simpatico(Picture of him in that gimmick: http://a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/13/1a6fde17f633c05fcaa271d5df8282be/l.jpg)

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I am working on stats for some current and former 2CW talents: Ajax, "Dynamite" Derek, Gordy Wallace, Gregory Edwards, Isys Ephex, J Freddie, Jason Axe, J.D. Love, Johnny Law, Loca Vida, Steve King, Steve Kruz, Steve McKenzie and Zaquary Springate III.

Mia Yim, Hailey Hatred and Roxie Cotton should have friendships. The three have bonded over their Japanese tour.

On a side note, I am looking to find stats for Silueta and Zeuxis of CMLL so I can I add them to the game because they are in this group of friends.

source: DivaDirt.

Edit: Raise Metatron's speed to 77 and overness to 21. Add him to CMLL as an opener face with luchadore gimmick. Also his Springboard Huracanrana should be an impact move.

I wouldn't make her a non-wrestler. Once in-game, the only way to change someone from a non-wrestler is Arsenic. So if you start an update with her as a non-wrestler, she'll be that way forever. I think we should leave her, just like if she got injured.

-Add Monster Ahtu to the game:

Monster Ahtu

Ahtu, Male

Unknown, 37

Heavyweight

Brawl: 53

Speed: 22

Technical: 18

Stiffness: 70

Selling: 60

Over: 14

Charisma: 57

Attitude: 90

Check SS Look, Menacing.

Wage: 12,000

Speaks: Yes

American

Primary Finisher: Jumping Leg Drop (Ground)

Secondary Finisher: Spear (Impact)

-Add Ahtu to his alter egos.

-Add a loyalty between him and Mike Kehner.

-Add him to ECWA, whatever card position fits, Face, Monster.

-Jason Knight is listed as 224. I think that makes him a heavyweight? Check SS Look.

-Check SS Look for Shannon Moore. Raise his brawl to 53, stiffness to 40, and charisma to 57.

-Raise Brutus Magnus' brawl to 59 and selling to 68.

-Matt Cross is taking indy bookings again. Remove him from WWE, rename him to Matt Cross.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Why are "The Prodigy" Tom Marquez's stats so low? He has 0/20/14 for brawl, speed and tech and an 8 for charisma. I don't remember him being THAT bad in the ring or on the mic.

Jose Maximo and Tommy Taylor should both be non-workers. Jose retired summer 2010 and Tommy retired earlier this year.

Also deactivate their respective tag teams: British Lions for Tommy Taylor and The SAT and The SAT III for Jose.

Lower Jose's overness to 36.

Rename Jose's Skull Driver to Maximo Velocity and make that his secondary as well as Maximo Explosion is a doomsday Tornado DDT.

Joel's finishers should both be Beach Break.

Add Silueta, Wil Maximo and Zeuxis to the game.

Name: Silueta

Short Name: Silueta

Birth Month: December

Nationality: Mexican

Wage: $7,000

Primary Finisher:

Secondary Finisher:

Contract Type:

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Card Position: Opener

Disposition: Heel

Manager: None

Gimmick: Luchadore

Stats:

Brawl: 37

Speed: 63

Technical: 40

Stiffness: 34

Over: 18

Charisma: 58

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 80

Diva: Perhaps?

Relationships:

Friendship: Hailey Hatred, Mia Yim, Roxie Cotton, Zeuzis

Loyalty: Mascara Magica, Satanico

Name: Wil Maximo

Short Name: Wil

Birth Month: Unknown

Wage: $6,000

Primary Finisher: DDT? (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: DDT? (Impact)

Contract Type:

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Gimmick: Family Guy

Stats:

Brawl: 37

Speed: 66

Technical: 42

Stiffness: 37

Selling: 62

Over: 23

Charisma: 50

Alter Egos: Will Maximo

Relationships:

Blood Relationship: Joel Maximo, Jose Maximo & Amazing Red/Sangriento (cousins)

Loyalty: Brian XL

Add a tag team called The SAT IV with Joel and Wil at an experience of 3.

Name: Zeuxis

Short Name: Zeuxis

Birth Month: November

Nationality: American (Puerto Rico)

Wage: $7,000

Primary Finisher: Caballete (submission)

Secondary Finisher: Caballete (submission)

Contract Type: Open

Employer 1:

Employer: CMLL

Gimmick: Luchadore

Stats:

Brawl: 34

Speed: 64

Technical: 45

Stiffness: 40

Over: 21

Charisma: 62

Diva: Ticked?

Alter Egos: Seuxis

Relationships:

Blood Relationship:

Friendship: Hailey Hatred, Mia Yim, Roxie Cotton, Silueta

Loyalty: Negro Navarro, Satanico

Edit: India Sioux should have blood relationships with Monsther, Rey Bucanero, Pirata Morgan, Pirata Morgan Jr. & Perla Negra. Rey Bucanero should have blood relationships with Perla Negra & Pirata Morgan Jr. Monsther and Pirata Morgan should have a blood relationship. Add friendships between Pirata Morgan Jr. and Hijo Del Pirata Morgan.

I wouldn't make her a non-wrestler. Once in-game, the only way to change someone from a non-wrestler is Arsenic. So if you start an update with her as a non-wrestler, she'll be that way forever. I think we should leave her, just like if she got injured.

Monster Ahtu

Ahtu, Male

Unknown, 37

Heavyweight

Check SS Look, Menacing.

American

-Jason Knight is listed as 224. I think that makes him a heavyweight? Check SS Look.

-Check SS Look for Shannon Moore. Raise his brawl to 53, stiffness to 40, and charisma to 57.

-Matt Cross is taking indy bookings again. Remove him from WWE, rename him to Matt Cross.

First off, here's a picture of Ahtu: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/203199_100001853305442_6835565_n.jpg

Secondly, according to this link, the guys name is just Ahtu. As for the Damien Dragon/Damian Dragon thing...the spelling is correct in-game. According to that poster, its right anyway.

Edited by fusionFX!

Monster Ahtu

Ahtu, Male

Unknown, 37

Heavyweight

Check SS Look, Menacing.

American

First off, here's a picture of Ahtu: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/203199_100001853305442_6835565_n.jpg

Secondly, according to this link, the guys name is just Ahtu. As for the Damien Dragon/Damian Dragon thing...the spelling is correct in-game. According to that poster, its right anyway.

Ahtu works with both names.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

If Tom Marquez's low stats are not qualified, raise them to 56 for brawl, 48 for speed, 53 technical and charisma to 48. reasons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_KB-KNGZS4, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gRmJcGTaaU, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4cicf74Kqc,

&

Rename Brother Runt to Matt Hyson.

Add Terry S.R. as an alter ego to Sabu. Also shouldn't he be able to speak due to his WWE run?

Add Ring Ryda Red to Jake Crist's alter egos.

Add Ring Ryda Blue to Dave Crist's alter egos.

Add Don Thomaselli, Pauly Thomaselli and Brandon Thomas to Brandon Thomaselli's alter egos. Rename Brandon to Pauly Thomaselli. Make Pauly's primary finisher Deal which is an impact move.

Add Sal Thomas and Sal The Man of 1,000 Gimmicks to Sal Thomaselli's alter egos. Rename Sal to Sal The Man of 1,000 Gimmick

Add Vito Thomas to Vito Thomaselli's alter ego. Make Vito's primary finisher to Another Thomaselli Tragedy which is an impact move. Make Vito's current primary finisher (Sicilian Driver) his secondary finisher.

Add The Haters as a tag team. It is Vito Thomaselli and Pauly Thomaselli at 40 exp and the finisher should be Argentine Inverted DDT.

Up Iron Saint's exp to 65 and make that inactive.

Up Iron Saints II's exp to 40.

Add an inactive team for Cibernetico and Pierroth at 5 exp.

Change F.I.S.T. III's finisher to Dinner 'n Drinks

Add F.I.S.T. IV with Johnny Gargano and Chuck Taylor at 5 exp.

Add F.I.S.T. V with Johnny Gargano and Icarus at 5 exp.

- Add Vinny Marseglia to the game:

Vinny Marseglia

Varseglia, Male

January, 25

Lightweight

Tweener, Daredevil

Brawl: 61

Speed: 74

Technical: 50

Stiffness: 38

Charisma: 66

Behavior: 77

Check High Spots, Superstar Look

Wage: $10,000

American

Primary Finisher: Running Neckbreaker(Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Missile Dropkick(Top Rope)

Picture of him: http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/47039_1611553538483_1525593662_31535108_1203489_n.jpg

Add a tag team between Vinny Marseglia and Jim Neidhart. Name it Neidhart and Marseglia. I'd go with 2 experience, deactivate it.

Add Nero as an alter ego.

Friendship relationship between him and Jim Neidhart.

Loyalty relationships with Ryan Waters, Spike Dudley, Mike Bennett, and Bob Evans. They all trained him.

Edit: - Add Derek Cornell to the game:

Derek Cornell

Cornell, Male

March, 24

Lightweight

Heel, Arrogant

Brawl: 19

Speed: 64

Technical: 50

Stiffness: 31

Over: 5

Charisma: 67

Behavior: 83

Check High Spots

Wage: $8,000

American

Primary Finisher: Sunset Driver(Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Shining Hero(Impact)

Picture of him: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=179609102082886&set=a.179492512094545.44526.159540340756429&type=1

Edit again: - Add Supafli to the game:

Supafli

Supafli, Male

September, 22

Lightweight

Face, Fun Babyface

Brawl: 16

Speed: 75

Technical: 37

Stiffness: 35

Over: 8

Charisma: 60

Behavior: 85

Check High Spots

Wage: $5,000

American

Primary Finisher: Frog Splash(Top Rope)

Secondary Finisher: Supafried(MVP's Playmaker)(Impact)

Picture of him: http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/116/dfcd38dc3be848e0a3aa100cfcbd8900/m.jpg

- Add SUPAFLI(All caps) as an alter-ego.

- Check superstar look for Ryan Taylor and up his charisma to 48.

- Add Tony Cortez as an alter ego for Abu Colossus after you add him in the game.

Edited by fusionFX!