EWR 2011 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

add a friend relationship between John Cena & Evan Bourne

add a friend relationship between John Cena & Zack Ryder

Hate to be a broken record but where's the sources for this?

- Zack Ryder's online promotional efforts have not gone unnoticed by WWE officials as he is expected to receive an increased presence on television going forward. It should also be noted that John Cena has "gone to bat" for Ryder to WWE management. This is similar to what he did with Evan Bourne last year.

THis does not sound exactly like a friendship just saying "Hey, so and so is a good worker. I think he could be worthy for a promotion." Now yes, this is something a friend would say but it isn't like they are hanging out together back stage.

a-hem...

tumblr_lkzp19unjB1qax9gv.gif

You know it, bro.

I know it but that was on-screen, I meant off-screen. It's not like Colt Cabana and CM Punk's well known friendships with Hawkins and Ryder talked about on Colt's Art of Wrestling Podcast.

As seen during RAW last night, John Cena and Zack Ryder were shown backstage doing the Jersey Shore-style “fist pumping” prior to John Cena going out to the ring. Following RAW last night, Cena posted the following on Twitter: “Got to punish [Riley]. Set an I Quit match for Over the Limit with Miz. But nothing beat the fist pumping broski. Thanks for the lesson, zack.”

Source: http://wrestleheat.com/john-cena-puts-over-zack-ryder-on-twitter-upcoming-wwe-dvd-synopsis=6578

I think what it boils down to is, would Cena get pissed at Vince/WWE BoD for firing Zack Ryder? Probably not. He definitely wouldn't threaten to leave if he were under an open contract, hypothetically, and I honestly doubt he'd care if they sent him packing. Sure, he might like hanging with him and think he's a funny dude, but that's not really a degree of friendship that's in the game.

So I don't think they should have a relationship.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

-Raise Bobby Shields' brawl to 42, stiffness to 38, selling to 65, overness to 11, and charisma to 58.

-Remove "The" from Max Boyer's primary finisher.

-Raise Mike Knox's technical to 30 and charisma to 58. Change his secondary finisher to Bicycle Kick (Impact).

-Raise Lori Fullington's stiffness to 20.

As for the friendship, everything seems to indicate that they are friendly. I don't think it is up to us to speculate what Cena would do, as we have no idea. I would add the friendship.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Raise Black Warrior's speed to 79.

Raise Cyber Kong's speed to 45.

Raise Delta's speed to 83. He does an AMAZING springboard huracanrana to the outside.

Raise El Hijo Del Signo's speed to 60.

Raise Ephesto's technical to 68.

Raise Escorpion's speed to 72.

Lower Metro's brawl to 51 and raise his speed to 63.

Raise Misterioso Jr.'s(Misterioso II) speed to 68.

Raise Nitro's speed to 72.

Raise Pequeno Warrior's speed to 82.

Lower Tiger Kid's techincal to 59.

As for the friendship, everything seems to indicate that they are friendly. I don't think it is up to us to speculate what Cena would do, as we have no idea. I would add the friendship.

Yeah, but we should base stuff off the mechanics of the game. Do you really think Cena's morale in the locker room/faith in the WWE would lower because they cut Zack Ryder?

And I see very little evidence to suggest he's great friends with Ryder. Chris Jericho was joking around with him on twitter before. I don't think they're suddenly bff's. Most guys in the wrestling business are friendly with each other. You see each other more than your own family, and you're gonna become friends and form bonds, but I don't think this is a case where they're really gonna be friends for life or stick their neck on the line for each other. Just my two cents, and I agree that we don't know what Cena would do, but I don't think he would be affected by Ryder getting hired, fired, or anything.

Guest rasko

up R-Truth's overness to 84-85

up Sin Cara's overness to 76

up Mason Ryan's overness to 70. up his charisma to 66

up Ezekiel Jackson's charisma to 72

up Brie Bella's overness to 69, tick SS Look

up Nikki Bella's overness to 69, tick SS Look

up Christian's overness to 89

up Alex Riley's overness to 75

up The Miz's overness to 94

make the Torture Rack (submission) the primary finisher for Ezekiel Jackson. The secondary should be the Book Of Ezekiel

Edited by rasko

Yeah, but we should base stuff off the mechanics of the game. Do you really think Cena's morale in the locker room/faith in the WWE would lower because they cut Zack Ryder?

And I see very little evidence to suggest he's great friends with Ryder. Chris Jericho was joking around with him on twitter before. I don't think they're suddenly bff's. Most guys in the wrestling business are friendly with each other. You see each other more than your own family, and you're gonna become friends and form bonds, but I don't think this is a case where they're really gonna be friends for life or stick their neck on the line for each other. Just my two cents, and I agree that we don't know what Cena would do, but I don't think he would be affected by Ryder getting hired, fired, or anything.

I think it's silly to think like that. If you change the scenario, it's a bit different. Hawkins is friends in-game with Trent Barreta. If WWE decided to fire Baretta, or Hawkins, I highly doubt the other would speak up about it...not that they don't care, but they may get in trouble for such actions. We can't be sure what the wrestlers would do, so this line of thinking is silly. Cena and Ryder seem like friends, but if others don't agree, I won't be fussed.

But I had to give my opinion on your opinion.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Rob Black should be added as an unemployed non wrestler worker.

Hopefully he's added or someone could give me stats because there's something I'd like to use him for.

I know in May he was in there as staff/owner.

Well whatever the stats, I think his attitude should be 70 and behavior should be 40 due to his legal troubles.

Add Lance Archer as an alter ego for Lance Hoyt.

Swap Jimmy Yang's finishers making Yang Time his primary and Moonsault Press his secondary.

Make Rename Kiyoshi to Kowabata as this is his JCW gimmick. Think a Japanese Kurt Cobain. Make his finishers Crossface and Diving Headbutt. Submission for crossface and top rope for Diving Headbutt. His gimmick should be grunge.

Raise Demus 3:16's speed to 63.

Add friendship between Sin Cara and Durango Kid. Kid got dropped from CMLL because of the fact he got Cara his WWE tryout in October which lead to Cara's WWE deal.

Add Dan Bynum to the game as production for ROH. He is coming on-board with them due to the Sinclair broadcasting purchase.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

-Raise Adam Cage's brawl to 42, technical to 53, and stiffness to 44.

-Raise Adam Jacobs' speed to 60 and technical to 45.

-Add Matt Saigon to ECWA. He is one half of the ECWA Tag Team champs with Damian Dragon, who does not appear to be in the game, so make the belts vacant.

-Raise Mark and Jay Briscoe's overness to 65.

I feel like that's baseless speculation on our parts, and there is more evidence to indicate that they are friends than that they aren't.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

RAW spoilers:

Michael McGuilcutty and David Otunga won the WWE Tag Team Titles and turn Alex Riley face.

EDIT: FIP is in drastic need of overhaul. I would actually push to remove it due to inactivity. There has only been TWO shows in 2011 and a lot of talents either not in the game or maxed out at 3 promotions already.

Currently FIP's roster in the game is:

Brad Allen

Bruce Santee

Caleb Konley

Chasyn Rance

Chris Gray

Chris Jones

Erick Stevens

Francisco Ciatso

Jake Manning

Jerrelle Clark

Jon Davis

Kenny King

Kory Chavis

Leva bates

Mike Shane

Mr. Milo Beasley

Nooie Lee

Phil Davis

Ray Beez

Rhett Titus

Robert Anthony

Roderick Strong

Ron Niemi

Sal Rinauro

Sean Davis

STIGMA

Sugar Dunkerton

Todd Shane

Tommy Taylor

The current roster should be:

Austin Aries (maxed out at 3 promotions)

AR Fox (maxed out at 3 promotions)

Blain Rage (not in the game)

Bobby Fish

Bruce Santee

Caleb Konley

Cheech

Chris Gray

Craig Classic

Dave Crist (maxed out at 3 promotions)

Grizzly Redwood

Jake Crist (maxed out at 3 promotions)

Jake Manning

Jason Blade

Jerrelle Clark

Jigsaw (maxed out at 3 promotions)

Jon Davis

Johnny Vandal

Kory Chavis

Larry Davis (not in the game)

Lince Dorado

Manu

Mr. Milo Beasley

Nooie Lee

Phil Davis

Ralph Mosca (not in the game)

Ray Beaz

Rich Swan (maxed out at 3 promotions)

Ron Niemi

Sami Callihan (maxed out at 3 promotions)

Scott Reed (not in the game)

Sean Davis

Sugar Dunkerton

Just gonna point out, Ryder wrote one of the forwards to Jericho's book

• Like 3

Guest rasko

up AJ Kirsch's charisma to 70

create a tag team of David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty with 5 experience

up Jeremiah Riggs charisma to 66

Edited by rasko

Guest The Phenomenal Red

The list of possible promotions to add should include 2CW, ACE, JCW, NECW, NCW (I think Bill has talked about them at least for the Femme Fatales shows they promote), Pro Wrestling FUSION, PWF Northeast, SUN, UWF and World-1.

The list of possible promotions to remove from the game should include Lucha Libre USA (has not run shows in months and keeps canceling shows), FIP (only has run two shows in 2011), WFX, WWC and IWA (we are very out of date on their rosters.)

up AJ Kirsch's charisma to 70

create a tag team of David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty with 5 experience

up Jeremiah Riggs charisma to 66

Up Luke Robinson's charisma to 74 and up Andy Leavine's charisma to 58.

The list of possible promotions to add should include 2CW, ACE, JCW, NECW, NCW (I think Bill has talked about them at least for the Femme Fatales shows they promote), Pro Wrestling FUSION, PWF Northeast, SUN, UWF and World-1.

The list of possible promotions to remove from the game should include Lucha Libre USA (has not run shows in months and keeps canceling shows), FIP (only has run two shows in 2011), WFX, WWC and IWA (we are very out of date on their rosters.)

Here's another promotion. Pretty much that whole roster is in the game.

- www.rampageprowrestling.net

Guest rasko

change Kharma's gimmick to Psycho

Up Luke Robinson's charisma to 74 and up Andy Leavine's charisma to 58.

No. I don't think that Luke Robinson deserve a boost in his charisma. He was terrible last night.

Edited by rasko
  • Like 1

Just a quick note:

I've noticed a lot of talk about removing promotions in favor of new promotions. That's all well and good, but, just so everyone is aware, there likely won't be any promotion changes this month, simply because there were a LOT of worker addition requests, on top of the rest of the posts, I still have a decent sized backlog to work on between now and next week... To remove and add new promotins as well as get all of this backlog done is just a ton of work to do in the next seven days.

But, I am taking note of all of the comments regarding it and plan to make it a priority for the July update. Having a full month to work on it will make it much easier to get some added with minimal errors.

Also, FYI, I'm planning on releasing the June update on May 31st... Fits in perfectly with my personal schedule. The plan is to have it actually done Sunday the 29th, but will probably take until Tuesday to make sure there aren't any oversights. Also, it will allow me to make any adjustments for events happening on RAW Monday.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Just a quick note:

I've noticed a lot of talk about removing promotions in favor of new promotions. That's all well and good, but, just so everyone is aware, there likely won't be any promotion changes this month, simply because there were a LOT of worker addition requests, on top of the rest of the posts, I still have a decent sized backlog to work on between now and next week... To remove and add new promotins as well as get all of this backlog done is just a ton of work to do in the next seven days.

But, I am taking note of all of the comments regarding it and plan to make it a priority for the July update. Having a full month to work on it will make it much easier to get some added with minimal errors.

-Bill

Fair enough. The problem with new promotions is that we need to decide which promotions should be deleted. I know there's five or so mentioned which a common thread is either lack of updates based on the current roster or people sending in stuff or not running shows. LLUSA is supposed to have a show on May 29th but we'll see if that happens like most of the other 2011 shows that were canceled or as the promoter put it, "post-poned" :shifty:

-Raise Adam Cage's brawl to 42, technical to 53, and stiffness to 44.

-Raise Adam Jacobs' speed to 60 and technical to 45.

-Add Matt Saigon to ECWA. He is one half of the ECWA Tag Team champs with Damian Dragon, who does not appear to be in the game, so make the belts vacant.

-Raise Mark and Jay Briscoe's overness to 65.

Are you sure Damien Dragon is not the ECWA wrestler?

Add Jon Andersen Reel and John Revell as an alter ego for Jon Andersen. John Revell is what Luchawiki lists as his LLUSA name.

Add Blue Demon Jr., Tatanka and Traci Taylor to Lucha Libre USA. Rename Traci Taylor to Rosetta Park.

Remove Aaron Aguilera Brittney Savage, Medianoche and TJP from LLUSA. They no longer work for the promotion after the first season.

Make Blue Demon Jr.'s, Hurricane Helms', Isis The Amazon's contracts open. Isis is with TNA and could debut at anytime, Blue Demon Jr. works indies in Mexico namely NWA Mexico (when/if that even runs again) and Hurricane Helms works the indy circuit all around the USA.

the positions, dispositions & gimmicks of the LLUSA should be

Blue Demon Jr.: main event/face/Old School Face

Cassandro: lower midcard/face/Gender Bender

Kandi Kisses: midcard/heel/All-American, Bitch or Pro USA

Jon Andersen: manager/heel/All-American or Pro USA

Lizmark Jr.: main event/heel/Evil

Pequeno Halloween: lower midcard/heel/Evil Clown?

Petey Williams: upper midcard/heel/Rich Snob?(Can't be Pro USA due to being Canadian but is with The Right, a group of Americans trying to "Americanize" Lucha Libre USA)

Rosetta Park: opener/heel/Luchadore

Tatanka: upper midcard/tweener/Native American

Tigressa Caliente: manager/heel/Sidekick

The stats for Joe Koff, Gary Juster and Dan Bynum should be:

Joe Koff

age 60(got from Linked In his first College degree was started 1968 and I subtracted 18 years.)

Employer: ROH

Role: Owner

Talent: 80

Backstage: 80

Unsackable: Ticked (works for Sinclair)

Gary Juster

age 55(guess work)

Role: Writer

Wage: $20000

Talent: 85

Backstage: 90

Booker: Ticked

Dan Bynum

age 51(guess work)

Role: Production

Wage: $15,000

Talent: 75

Backstage: 85

Raise Cary Silkin's wages to $10,000 and keep him unsackable for now.

Edit: I've notice playing games with AAA, CMLL and Dragon Gate that the charisma of talent in these promotions seem a little too low. I'll see what I can do to make the game better for these talents...