Stiffness: 18

Selling: 40

Over: 2

Charisma: 50

Attitude: 85

Behaviour: 80

Wage: $2,000

Speaks: Yes

American, but then again she looks like she might have some latina in her.

Primary Finisher: Hip-Clench Driver(Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Lacy DDT(Impact)

Picture of her: http://www.indywrestlers.net/indynet/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Aida-Marie.jpg

- Loyalty with Savio Vega. She trained with him a little bit.

Tick diva. :D

-Raise Armando Alejandro Estrada's overness to 58. Check SS Look.

I'd raise his over to 65 and charisma to 84(he's almost as good as UltraMantis and Chuck Taylor)

Add Violento Jack to AAA and La Mailcia. Raise his over to 22 and tick booker as he books DTU.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Guest The Phenomenal Red

65 and 84? Anything above 64 and 83 is crazy.

Tyson is over at 68 right now, Armando was WAY more over in 2006/07 when he managed OOOOOOO-maga. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that he should be as over as he was then but, more over being 51 (his current) or 58 (his previous suggested.) He should be at 65 because I can see him getting just a smaller reaction than his client, Tyson.

As for charisma, Chuck Taylor is at 86 and UMB is at 84, I see Estrada as just as good as Mantis and just below Taylor so either keep Armando at 84 or drop UMB and Armando down to 80, the most.

65 and 84? Anything above 64 and 83 is crazy.

Tyson is over at 68 right now, Armando was WAY more over in 2006/07 when he managed OOOOOOO-maga. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that he should be as over as he was then but, more over being 51 (his current) or 58 (his previous suggested.) He should be at 65 because I can see him getting just a smaller reaction than his client, Tyson.

Pretty sure he's trolling since he's squabbling over one point apiece.

Anyway, I think Armando should be around 60 or so, I guess. I don't know. Hard to really gauge till we see him back for a couple weeks.

I wouldn't drop UMB's charisma at all. I'd say 83-84 sounds fine for AAE.

-Raise Hector Garza's brawl to 47, stiffness to 42, and selling to 68.

-Raise Latin-O's brawl to 43, speed to 60, and selling to 69.

-Raise Jack Evans' speed to 90.

-Raise Roderick Strong's charisma to 63.

-Lower Jeremy Young's overness to 23. Raise his brawl to 64, technical to 42, and selling to 65. Raise his age to 41. Check Shooting Ability. Add a friendship with Alex Porteau, Jazz, and Rodney Mack.

-Raise Alex Porteau's brawl to 44, speed to 14, stiffness to 41, and selling to 66.

-Check Trainer for Luke Hawx. Raise his brawl to 33, technical to 61, and selling to 65. Add a friendship with Orlando Jordan.

-Raise Azrieal's brawl to 44.

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

SmackDown spoilers:

Turn Great Khali heel and remove Runjin Singh as his manager. I doubt that after getting beaten up by Khali, Singh will manage him.

Add a touring commitment to Toryumon(Dragon Gate) for Rich Swann.

Make Gamma a tweener if not face, he has been kicked out of Blood Warriors with a possibility of more cast-offs (from CIMA's mouth.)

Delete Sin Cara's alter ego entry Astro Boy. He wrestled as Astro Boy and the I eventually got the "I" removed and then renamed Mistico by 2004. Since 2005, his brother Astro Boy II has used the name Astro Boy which would make it a glitch. Rename Sin Cara's alter ego entry Komachi II should be Komachi III. The real Komachi II is not in the game (yet.)

Change Astro Boy II's name to Astro Boy, he's used this name for 6 years now.

Add Los Astro Boys I y II as a tag team. It is Sin Cara (Astro Boy I) and Astro Boy II. It is inactive tag team at 40 exp.

CMLL Note/AAA Spoiler

Remove Astro Boy from CMLL, a twitter post claims he was backstage at AAA and will debut as the new Air Force member, joining at the Arena Neza taping. I would just remove him from CMLL for now because I am not sure what his Fuerza Aerea

Edit: Remove Rellik from Lucha Libre USA: "Haha, LuchaLibre USA erased my comment, They don’t honor contracts! Just to let other wrestlers that are thinking about wrestling for them, they don’t pay you what they sign on the dotted line for. Be advised! More to follow, After I speak with my attorney." was posted on his Facebook page.

Apparently Hijo de Pirata Morgan is indeed a son of Pirata Morgan and is not just billed as his son. Change their relationship from loyalty to blood relation and change his relationship with Pirata Morgan Jr. to blood relationship. Add blood relationships with the rest of the Pirata family in the game: Monsther, Monsther II, Hombre Bala Jr., India Sioux, Perla Negra and Rey Bucanero.

Mascara Dorada's secondary finisher should be Springboard Dragonrana which would be an impact move.

Add Moose Madison as an alter ego for Steve Madison.

The Sheik should have other as his nationality, he was born in Syria.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Intocable should have friendships with Alan Stone, Juventud Guerrera, Kandi Kisses, Super Porky, Toscano, Torrie Wilson & Ultimo Dragon.

Add Motocross, Moto Cross and Super Calo II for Chris Stone's alter egos.

Add El Greco Jr., El Hijo de Superzan and El Diabolico Chucky for Super Calo's alter egos.

Add Exterminador as an alter ego for Laredo Kid.

Are El Midgeto, Hypnosis, Liberty Kid, Ricochet (the one that is not in the game as Helios) and Suicide real wrestlers or not? I know they have photos but I could not find their profiles on Cagematch. If they are not real wrestlers, why not remove them from the game?

Edit: Mephisto's primary finisher should be Demon Driller which would be an impact move. Make his Gedo Clutch his secondary finisher.

Heavy Metal's secondary finisher should be Heavy Metal Crade which would be a modified headscissor armbar. Pretty sure it is a submission hold.

Raise Fenix's speed to 81.

Raise Dark Dragon's speed to 74.

Add Bobby Zavala

Name: Bobby Zavala

Short Name: Zavala

Birth Month: Unknown

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: Mexican

Wage: $6,000

Primary Finisher: Tiger Driver (Impact)

Secondary Finisher:

Contract Type:

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: CMLL

Card Position: Opener

Disposition: Tweener

Manager: None

Gimmick: Blue Chipper

Stats:

Brawl: 26

Speed: 62

Technical: 54

Stiffness: 34

Selling: 50

Over: 20

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 80

Superstar Look: Ticked

Alter Egos: Nicantropus

Relationships:

Loyalty: Arkangel de la Muerte

Add Dragon Lee

Name: Dragon Lee

Short Name: Lee

Birth Month: Unknown

Wage: $6,000

Primary Finisher: Operacion Dragon (Impact?)

Secondary Finisher:

Contract Type:

Touring With: Open

Employer 1:

Disposition: Face

Manager:

Gimmick: Blue Chipper

Stats:

Brawl: 20

Speed: 68

Technical: 42

Stiffness: 28

Selling: 48

Over: 22

Charisma: 45

Superstar Look: Ticked

Relationships:

Blood Relationship: Rush (brother)

Loyalty: Arkangel

Add Enrique Vera Jr.

Name: Enrique Vera Jr.

Short Name: Vera Jr.

Birth Month: May

Wage:

Primary Finisher: Quebradora de Leon

Secondary Finisher: Enredera

Contract Type:

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: Family Guy

Stats:

Brawl: 28

Speed: 64

Technical: 56

Stiffness: 34

Selling: 64

Over: 23

Charisma: 40

Alter Egos: Hijo De Enrique Vera

OVW spoiler for tonight

Elvis Pridemore is the new OVW Heavyweight Champion.

Rudy Switchblade is the new OVW Television Champion.

Turn Mike Mondo heel in OVW. Change his gimmick to rebel.

Turn Cliff Compton face. Change his gimmick to cool.

Add Donnie Drake as alter ego for Tough Enough competitor Luke Robinson.

Add Dynamico and Dos Equis as alter egos for Tito Colon.

Add Naomi, Naomi Knight and Ms. Florida as alter egos for Naomi Night.

Add Mr. Florida as alter ego for both Trent Barreta and Bo Rotundo.

FCW spoiler for June 19, 2011

Change Maxine's gimmick to Bitch. She was fired as GM of FCW. Norman Smiley is once again the GM.

Turn Big E Langston heel. Tick shooting.

Rename Dr. Cable Jones to Lamar Braxton Porter. Raise his charisma to 50.

Raise Rebecca DiPietro's charisma to 45.

Tick shooting for Mike Kruel. He is a former New York State Wrestling Champion.

Tick shooting for Tommy Taylor.

Change Jon Davis' birth month to August and his age to 31 (born August 17, 1979).

Make Kory Chavis a heavyweight.

Change the loyalty relationship between Ahmed Chaer and Wesna Busic to love. They are married.

Tick shooting for Murat Bosporus (amateur wrestling and judo).

Raise Emil Sitoci's overness to 20. He was seen on WWE TV a few times.

Tick shooting and trainer for Karsten Kretschmer.

Lower Patrick G.E.I.L. Schulz' overness to 15.

Lower Eric Schwarz' overness to 20.

Raise Glen Ruth's age to 41 (born June 13, 1969).

Lower Chaz Warrington's age to 40 (born May 28, 1971).

Lower Marty Jannetty's age to 49 (born February 3, 1962) due to his myspace. Uncheck SS Look. Tick shooting.

Is Invader #1 the guy who stabbed Bruiser Brody? If yes, change his birth month to March and raise his age to 64 (born March 18, 1947).

The following guys should be non-wrestlers (year they retired):

Horace Hogan (2002), Rodney (2001), Pete Gas (2001), Joey Abs (2001), Nick Mitchell (2006), Monty Brown (2007), Erik Watts (2005), Barish (2006), Greg Valentine (2009)

Add Imani Lee to the game (formerly under WWE-FCW contract)

Full Name: Imani Lee

Short Name: Imani Lee

Birth Month: July

Weight: Heavyweight

Wage: 25.000

Nationality: American

Finishers: Knockout Punch (impact) x2

Employer: None

Disposition: Heel

Position: Lower Midcard

Gimmick: Martial Arts

Brawl: 60

Speed: 10

Tech: 30

Stiffness: 70

Selling: 55

Over: 15

Behaviour: 85

Alter Ego: Nelson Roy

Tick shooting and menacing

I wouldn't make her a non-wrestler. Once in-game, the only way to change someone from a non-wrestler is Arsenic. So if you start an update with her as a non-wrestler, she'll be that way forever. I think we should leave her, just like if she got injured.

-Add Monster Ahtu to the game:

Monster Ahtu

Ahtu, Male

Unknown, 37

Heavyweight

Brawl: 53

Speed: 22

Technical: 18

Selling: 60

Over: 14

Charisma: 57

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Check SS Look, Menacing.

Wage: 12,000

American

Primary Finisher: Jumping Leg Drop (Ground)

Secondary Finisher: Spear (Impact)

-Add Ahtu to his alter egos.

-Add a loyalty between him and Mike Kehner.

-Add him to ECWA, whatever card position fits, Face, Monster.

-Jason Knight is listed as 224. I think that makes him a heavyweight? Check SS Look.

-Check SS Look for Shannon Moore. Raise his brawl to 53, stiffness to 40, and charisma to 57.

-Raise Brutus Magnus' brawl to 59 and selling to 68.

-Matt Cross is taking indy bookings again. Remove him from WWE, rename him to Matt Cross.

First off, here's a picture of Ahtu: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/203199_100001853305442_6835565_n.jpg

Secondly, according to this link, the guys name is just Ahtu. As for the Damien Dragon/Damian Dragon thing...the spelling is correct in-game. According to that poster, its right anyway.

Here's a better picture of Ahtu: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=145875195484256&set=a.145875052150937.35938.100001853305442&type=1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Is Invader #1 the guy who stabbed Bruiser Brody? If yes, change his birth month to March and raise his age to 64 (born March 18, 1947).

Add Imani Lee to the game (formerly under WWE-FCW contract)

Full Name: Imani Lee

Short Name: Imani Lee

Birth Month: July

Weight: Heavyweight

Wage: 25.000

Nationality: American

Finishers: Knockout Punch (impact) x2

Employer: None

Disposition: Heel

Position: Lower Midcard

Gimmick: Martial Arts

Brawl: 60

Speed: 10

Tech: 30

Selling: 55

Over: 15

Behaviour: 85

Alter Ego: Nelson Roy

Tick shooting and menacing

Both cannot have the name, it screws up alter egos.

Invader #1 was never found guilty of it so "he didn't stab Brody."

I think I remember hear Batista was friends with Imani Lee so add that as a friendship.

More Lucha finisher notes

Aero Star should have Imploding 450 Splash as his secondary finisher still a top rope move, I think...

Amapola should have Double Knee Backbreaker as her primary finisher, make Mecedora her secondary. Her primary should be an imapct move.

Argenis should have Asai Moonsault as his primary finisher. This would be a ground move.

Note: Argenis maybe a copy of Dr. Karonte Jr. or vice-versa.

Billy El Malo should have Vertebreaker as his primary finisher and make his Missile Dropkick his secondary. The Vertebreaker would be an impact move and the Missile Dropkick is a top-rope standing move.

Charly Manson should have Skayde Slam as his secondary finisher. This would still be an impact move.

Crazy Boy should have his Spanish Fly renamed to Crazy Jump.

Damien 666's primary finisher should be La Valagueza and his secondary should be Martinete. Both are impact moves.

Dark Cuervo should have Brainbuster as his primary finisher. This would be an impact move.

Dark Espritu should have Springboard Legdrop as his primary finisher and Flying Splash as his secondary. This would be a ground move (for the legdrop) and a top rope move for the splash.

Dark Ozz's secondary finisher should be Go To Ozz.

El Angel's Asai Moonsault should be an impact move.

El Gato/Drago should have Running Flipping DDT as his secondary finisher. It would be an impact move.

El Terrible should have Flying Splash as his primary finisher and La Terriblina as his secondary finisher. Top Rope and Impact moves respectfully.

El Zorro should have Zorro Stretch as his primary finisher and German Suplex as his secondary finisher. That would be a submission primary finisher and an impact secondary finisher. Rename to Zorro, turn him tweener and remove El Zorro from Legion Extranjera and La Sociedad.

Elektro Shock should have Cutter for his primary finisher and Electro Lock for his secondary. The Cutter would be an impact move and Electro Lock would be a submission. In other new rename Elektro Shock to Electroshock. Also add Edgar Luna Pozos, Elektroshock, Electro Shock, Electro and Ultimatum as alter egos.

Extreme/Xtreme Tiger's primary finisher should be renamed to Sabertooth Splash.

Fabi Apache should have Dragon Suplex as her primary finisher and Moonsault for her secondary finisher.

L.A. Par-K should have La Parkinator as his secondary finisher. It will be a top rope move.

La Parka Jr. should have Paquete Total as his primary finisher and Inverted Headlock Elbowdrop as his secondary finisher. Both finishers would be impact moves.

Laredo Kid Should have Corkscrew 450 as his secondary finisher. This would be a top rope move.

Lizmark Jr. should have Sitout Powerbomb as his primary finisher and Super Kick as his secondary finisher.

Mari Apache should have High Angle Senton Bomb as her primary finisher and Sitout Powerbomb as her secondary finisher. The High Angle Senton should be a top rope move.

Mr. Aguila should have 450 Splash as his secondary finisher.

Nitro should have Spanish Fly as his primary finisher (corner) and make his La Magistral a ground move.

Octagon should have Octagon Especial for his secondary finisher. This would be a submission move.

Pegasso Xtreme should have Springboard 450 as his primary finisher. This would be a ground move.

Rey Bucanero's Somersault Senton should be renamed to Castigo Bucanero.

Sexi Star should have Swinging Fisherman's Suplex as her finishers.

Toscano's Underhook Facebuster should be renamed to Toscano Driller.

-Add Jay Knox to the game.

Jay Knox

Jivin', Male

April, 23

Lightweight

Brawl: 56

Speed: 80

Technical: 34

Stiffness: 37

Selling: 63

Over: 3

Charisma: 52

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Check high spots.

Wage: $2000

British

Face, Fun Babyface

Primary Finisher: Swanton Bomb(Top Rope)

Secondary Finisher: Tornado DDT(Impact)

- Pic of him: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=125851394161258&set=a.125851390827925.31381.125851304161267&type=1

- Add James Riley(real name) and Max Pepsi as alter egos. Picture of him in the Max Pepsi costume: http://oliverthesuperstar.weebly.com/uploads/6/4/6/5/6465139/4669315.jpg

Edited by fusionFX!

Invader #1 was never found guilty of it so "he didn't stab Brody."

Just because he wasn't found guilty of it doesn't mean he didn't do it.

-Check Menacing for Willie Mack.

• Like 1

-Add Connie Steele to the game.

Connie Steele

C. Steele, Female

November, 17(Turns 18 in November)

Lightweight

Not to sure on stats as their are no matches of her on Youtube. I just found her on Facebook.

Check Diva. Add a blood relationship with Klondyke Kate. She is her mom.

And if Justin Starr, Phil Powers or Erin Angel are in the game add loyalty relationships for them and Connie as they all trained her.

British, wage: 1,000

Face, Girl Power(From her interview at: http://ladysports.com/stories/connie_steele.htm)

Leave the finishers alone or go with DDT(Impact) for both.

Pic of her: http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/228744_124806970932280_100002089338917_198108_5345819_n.jpg

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Connie Steele

C. Steele, Female

Lightweight

Not to sure on stats as their are no matches of her on Youtube. I just found her on Facebook.

And if Justin Starr, Phil Powers or Erin Angel are in the game add loyalty relationships for them and Connie as they all trained her.

Face, Girl Power(From her interview at: http://ladysports.com/stories/connie_steele.htm)

Pic of her: http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/228744_124806970932280_100002089338917_198108_5345819_n.jpg

I would not add her until there are stats for her IMO.

Change Jennifer Blake to a manager in AAA as she manages Alan Stone.

As for Brody/Invader, I put the key part in quotes, "he didn't stab Brody" because he was found that he didn't do it (even though in all likelihood, he really did.) I may not think it was right with the alleged corruption in the court case but the fact is he was found innocent.

Connie Steele

C. Steele, Female

Lightweight

I would not add her until there are stats for her IMO.

She's actually a worker I've been working on personally... I do have one question... Do you have a source on the Birthmonth and age? Her myspace says she is currently 18 and that she is a Scorpio (Meaning a birthmonth of October or November): http://www.myspace.com/lilconnie123

Just would like to "compare notes," so to speak.

-Bill