WWE '12

Guest rasko

Their little stat changer-thingy will probably be in this year as well, so any miscast ratings can be fixed. Overall, I think the roster this year might be the best in a long time, possibly ever in terms of legends vs current roster members. It's been a definite buy since the moment they said "The Rock", Eddie, Demolition, L.O.D. and now this? Seals, zips, and sends away my money this year all by itself.

I can't imagine HBK not being DLC.

And yeah, more excited for faux-LOD than Lesnar, but it's a nice bonus.

Yeah, replace that with Anderson and you've got me.

Playing as Lesnar will be fun though. Wonder if the Stretch Muffler'll be in the game?

I'd like to hope that THQ reanimated it and turned it into a struggle submission, but the only person I can remember ever submitting to it - or at least the most notable - was Benoit, and I don't even think he debuted it until late 2003/early 2004. However, they might have included it based on that one week that Mason Ryan used it to make Truth tap out.

Details on Road to WM and Universe 2.0 coming out next week. If they made some really awesome changes to Universe, it will be the final clincher to make it a buy for me.

Rumors flying about that the current Road to WM format may be different this year...in that rather than selecting a character to play through a story with, you play through multiple "episodes" as different characters. If that's the case, I could see Road to WM actually being a year-long mode. Would be cool if decisions you make along the way impact the rest of the story, that would provide a ton of replayability.

Details on Road to WM and Universe 2.0 coming out next week. If they made some really awesome changes to Universe, it will be the final clincher to make it a buy for me.

Rumors flying about that the current Road to WM format may be different this year...in that rather than selecting a character to play through a story with, you play through multiple "episodes" as different characters. If that's the case, I could see Road to WM actually being a year-long mode. Would be cool if decisions you make along the way impact the rest of the story, that would provide a ton of replayability.

There's a YT video out with the 360 achievements out.

Additions to Universe based on that video, among other things:

- You can interfere in other superstars' matches

- You can injure superstars

- There will be a Draft event

- There will be an event for the Royal Rumble winner to choose what title they'll fight for (I assume, provided you controlled them to the win).

And apparently there are three specific stories in RTWM. "Hero", "Outsider", and "Villain". The Achievement icon for "Hero" is a black silhouette of a man, likely a CAW. The icon for "Villain" is Sheamus. The icon for "Outsider" is Triple H.

Agreed, the 'episode' thing sounds pretty neat actually, and it'd be great if the game followed through on decisions you took having an impact.

The only real changes I want to universe mode are matches you book actually counting (towards rankings) and being able to change who is in the MITB matches without the game then refusing to acknowledge the winner as having the MITB contract.

If they've made those two changes, I'm happy.

Guest JukeboxHero

- There will be an event for the Royal Rumble winner to choose what title they'll fight for (I assume, provided you controlled them to the win).

And apparently there are three specific stories in RTWM. "Hero", "Outsider", and "Villain". The Achievement icon for "Hero" is a black silhouette of a man, likely a CAW. The icon for "Villain" is Sheamus. The icon for "Outsider" is Triple H.

If we can run interference in whatever matches we want, that would be tremendous. Do you have a link to this video?

I'm pretty certain it was already said somewhere that you can choose who competes in Universe title matches this year...so if that's the case I'd assume it's the same with MITB as well. Gotta figure there will also be a MITB PPV, hopefully they have Raw and SD ones separately.

The "Outsider" episode in RtWM surely has to involve Kevin Nash.

If we can run interference in whatever matches we want, that would be tremendous. Do you have a link to this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woB6Ol6rj38

Guest JukeboxHero

Sweetness, thanks for posting that. I'm still unsure on pre-ordering this, so I'm waiting to hear the information they release this week. But I'm most likely going to get it.

Guest Yello Mit

I'll be pre-ordering it tomorrow from JB Hi-Fi. Mainly because the exclusive item there are actual CM Punk-esque wristbands.... Which I totally want. The one at EB Games is just a Miz suit and shirt attire, which I don't care for that much.

Oh, plus it's only 89 bucks at JB while it's 98 bucks at EB Games.

Edited by Yello Mit