WWE '12

Guest rasko

Vader, Kane and Demoltion are beasts in this, certainly my fave to play as so far. Beth also for the divas... Online still in't working which annoys me but oh well as long as it' sorted soon. Played RTWM to Bragging Rights before I got fed up with it and the first Universe draft saw Swagger and Morrison to SD and Layla and Randy Orton switched to Raw. Finding the game pretty easy might hike up the difficulty when I play again, decent game not amazing but certainly an improvement from last year.

Edited by zrc

Guest Yello Mit

So in Universe, I had a Triple Threat Falls Count Anywhere match for the US title. Dolph vs. Mason vs. my CAW. I won the title, and after I did, Mason Ryan was carted off on a stretcher, because I injured him.

So how does his whole injury thing work? I just can't use him until it's over, or he's limited to certain things? Also, in the news feed, it said his recovery is hopeless, so it could be the end of his career. Really? Or is it just to add to the "drama"?

So in Universe, I had a Triple Threat Falls Count Anywhere match for the US title. Dolph vs. Mason vs. my CAW. I won the title, and after I did, Mason Ryan was carted off on a stretcher, because I injured him.

So how does his whole injury thing work? I just can't use him until it's over, or he's limited to certain things? Also, in the news feed, it said his recovery is hopeless, so it could be the end of his career. Really? Or is it just to add to the "drama"?

It might have been in this thread, but I read somewhere that Jerry Lawler was injured in their game, only to enter in the Rumble as #28. Not sure if that was just because that's who was entered in the Rumble, but it does seem like injured superstars eventually come back.

Win 50 times on hard in single player in one sitting? Challenge accepted! (probably) Don't know how to go about it though. I guess first blood/ladder/cage wins count too?I had a great match with Cody Rhodes against Sin Cara yesterday. It's the only match I've played on hard so far. It was back and forth but I managed to win in the end.

I like how getting your finisher blocked doesn't automatically mean you lose it. I had an RKO blocked with Orton, where the opponent threw me to the mat, but upon getting up, I hit it at the 2nd time of asking. Looked really good.

Which impact finishers can you hit off the ladder besides the RKO?

All the interferences I've gotten have made since, from a storyline stand point, for me atleast. Maybe it's because I went in and edited the relationships for like everyone after I had a few shows ran and the game decided who was going to feud.

I wish there was an unlock cheat, I really don't want to go through Triple H and Austin Aries' RTWMs just to get a few more legends. Blah, damnit. Not looking forward to the handicap matches, that's for sure. I just want Vader, damnit!

What I did was clear all rivals and (most) allies before starting Universe. I kept Raw, and made Smackdown the WCW show.

Some random occurances so far, mostly with heels attacking heels for no apparent reason and CM Punk turning heel and HHH turning face in the first few weeks. The main event scene on Raw is pretty confusing with Lesnar as champion, HHH and Punk having turned, and Cena and Orton in there as well trying to make a name for themselves.

Over on WCW I'm doing my best with my Vader push. So far, it's not going as planned. But the Royal Rumble is coming up, old school logo and all, so it'll be fun to see how the AI sees the event. And if I agree.

I paid the 59p to unlock everything. Well worth it, considering I won't play enough of the modes to do so. And really, when 59p gets me either Michael Cole ...or all of the unlockables including Nash, Booker T, LoD, Lesnar, the arenas and all of the titles, it's a decent deal. I had £11.60 in my PSN wallet anyway, so it worked out ok.