WWE '12

Guest rasko

You also have to factor in the fact that the commentators and announcer have to call them individually, which would be harder if there's only one character set for it. But fuck people who look the same, right? I mean, why should we have to pay for Batista when Mason Ryan's in the game!

That's completely different, though. I can't imagine why anyone would want to download Nikki Bella and not Brie, or vice versa. Why not just have them both as a single download, for slightly more than it would cost you to download just one person, but less than it would cost to download one? They're also not set as a tag team by default, and aren't announced as "The Bella Twins" if they come out together.

No you can't, you can only edit Raw and Smackdown as brands. You can change the name and arena for Superstars but it will always be a shared show between the two brands unless you set up each match yourself every week of universe.

Bummer but thank you.

Just done with my first Raw in WWE Universe mode, Miz formed an alliance with Swagger and Swagger defeated Cena. Also Michelle McCool had a match against kelly kelly but got attacked two times, first by Phoenix after that by Neidhart. But still won the match lol

Edit: First match on Superstars, Kane and the Undertaker had a match, but Kane got attacked by Big Show and I let the Undertaker pin me after the attack. And After the match the Brothers of Destruction shook hands, hoping on a Brothers of Destruction reunion to tear down the Tag Division :pervert:

Edited by larziej

No you can't, you can only edit Raw and Smackdown as brands. You can change the name and arena for Superstars but it will always be a shared show between the two brands unless you set up each match yourself every week of universe.

What he said. Don't take it as a bummer though, I'm running an Invasion angle where I consolidated all the WWE superstars on Raw, turned Smackdown into WCW Thunder. WWE Superstars actually works very well as a shared show with the Invasion angle as well. It also helps to make sure none of your talent's momentum is dropping drastically. I usually only have to edit the PPVs, to fit my brand war scheme but the individual brand shows are usually booked nicely by default minus the insistence of the use of Hawk and Animal in the World title scene. dry.gif

mmm first Alberto Del Rio was showing Christian how much better he was because he has a Title lol and now he's teaming up with him because he just lost a Submission match against The Miz with Jack Swagger watching his back. Up to the Royal Rumble! and hoping that my Tag Team of Jigsaw and Sin Care can be a force to be reckoned with in the Tag Division although the Brothers of Destruction are in it

Edit: lol Undertaker just injured Heath Slater

Edited by larziej

I use Superstars as ECW and just make Title matches manually. I had Tyson Kidd(Heel champ) feuding with Justin Gabriel. After a title match they got jumped by Regal and Zeke. The next week a tag match was set but Tyson didn't come out at first but when he did he came in, cleaned house,picked up the win, turned face and formed a real team with Justin and they've started going for the tag titles. The other feud started out as Lawler vs Husky but Otunga got involved and turned on Husky. Most recently after a match Otunga tried to attack Husky again after a match with King but King came back and made the save.

I use Superstars as ECW and just make Title matches manually. I had Tyson Kidd(Heel champ) feuding with Justin Gabriel. After a title match they got jumped by Regal and Zeke. The next week a tag match was set but Tyson didn't come out at first but when he did he came in, cleaned house,picked up the win, turned face and formed a real team with Justin and they've started going for the tag titles. The other feud started out as Lawler vs Husky but Otunga got involved and turned on Husky. Most recently after a match Otunga tried to attack Husky again after a match with King but King came back and made the save.

I've wanted to do an ECW brand but I wouldn't want to do a WWECW, I would like to do a full on ECW legends brand but I can't connect to community creations long enough to actually pick and choose between the CAWs.

Yeah,CC is shit. I tried for a half hour last night to get on there and Download an AJ Lee CAW but I eventually said "Fuck it" and turned the game off to watch Bones on Netflix.

• Like 1

No. I had Sin Cara get that at the start only to show up 3 months later and save Kane from Ted.Jr and a chair.

Kofi Kingston keeps getting injured on mine, then coming back at the next Raw, still saying he's injured every week. He just attacked Brock Lesnar at the end of a PPV but apparently he's still injured so what the hell!

Just imagine in your head JR screaming "he has not been cleared to wrestle god damnit!"

• Like 2

You can try to injure a person? Cause if you can do that then my CAW might be getting paid a visit by Mark Henry soon :shifty: