WWE '12

Guest rasko

For the past few years the games have lasted me until about January and I'll be bored shitless of them and they'll slowly end up near the bottom of my pile, but this game is really good. I haven't touched Fifa, MW3 or Saint's Row since I got it. Only time I've took it out is to put music on my xbox for caws.

If you can get it for about £20-25 it's well worth it.

Yeah, I'm getting the urge to play again (I only really stopped for Xmas games (and then I've barely touched MW3)). I wish there was a way to sort of reset Universe though, I can't remember what's going on, and my whole "Mark Henry win the Rumble then wins both World Titles" storyline from the first year of play would've been a lot easier had I released you could switch up the championships and have it so he was one single champion on both brands, instead of the champion of both brands. :shifty:

I've just been playing through playing every match not editing anything and well I think the game is a bit high on Dolph Ziggler at the moment

part of the Wrestlemania Card

Kane© vs Dolph Ziggler Intercontinental Championship

Demolition © vs Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler World Tag Team Championships

Edge vs Mason Ryan vs Dolph Ziggler Hell in a Cell

Then finally was WWE champion HHH against Rumble winner Kofi and before the match started Dolph Ziggler attacked Kofi,

• Like 1

When does the legends thing come out? I'm bored again and would like to bleed a little more fun out of this

I don't know but I am bored with it too.

Brodus Clay is going to dominate my WWE. Batista is going to wreck HHH when he returns to the WWE. Randy Savage and Steamboat will recreate their feud. Can't wait for this.

Probably a long shot but anyone think there's enough time for them to colour Brodus's attire red, give him a dancey entrance and give him Somebody Call My Momma as an entrance theme?

No chance in hell. Once you download him, you can color his attire red, give him Mark Henry's entrance, and give him that theme (considering it was released on iTunes the day after his redebut).

Marcus Stephenson mentioned that the Brodus that'll be released for WWE '12 is "what they thought he was going to be" or something like that.

Probably a long shot but anyone think there's enough time for them to colour Brodus's attire red, give him a dancey entrance and give him Somebody Call My Momma as an entrance theme?

No chance in hell. Once you download him, you can color his attire red, give him Mark Henry's entrance, and give him that theme (considering it was released on iTunes the day after his redebut).

Marcus Stephenson mentioned that the Brodus that'll be released for WWE '12 is "what they thought he was going to be" or something like that.

Its probably based on his NXT appearances from before with the hype video they used before his debut. Nothing funky about him in WWE 12.

While I was watching this the song Super Freak was on the radio. It was awesome.

Those of you with more knowledge of the create a story thing, is it possible for me to create a storyline where wrestler A wins the Rumble, then spends a few weeks teasing Champion A and Champion B as to which one he'll face, then pisses them off so that at Mania it ends up as a triple threat match to combine the titles? :shifty:

I attempted last night but I had no idea what I was doing and took ages doing it. :shifty:

So the legends pack and Brodus Clay is being released the same time as a championships patch. And just went on the live section and the news feed says.

And, as you my be well aware, we have a "make-good-free-DLC" WWE superstar planned for you, as a thank you fo your continued patience. This WWE superstar doesn't just "break the walls down", he absolutely destroys any wall or foe in front of him with his monstrous power. Stay tuned, he's coming.. back to WWE '12

they already said on wwe.thq.com that it isn't Jericho, but at the bottom of the page it does sayAndre the Giant ™ is a trademark of the Andre R. Roussimoff Testamentary Trust. so it's likely it could be Andre.

I't's had that at the bottom of the page since before the game came out. Doubt it's anything.

Yeah, that's been on the game since day one. I assume there's a line of commentary somewhere that refers to Andre, or something like that, maybe?

Would be pretty cool if it was Andre, though. "Break the walls down" obviously points to Jericho - even if they've said it's not him, he's the master of the double whatsit or something. "Monstrous power" doesn't gel with Jericho, though.

I dunno. I'm guessing masked Kane.