WWE '12

Guest rasko

The thing I like about this game is I can play for 20 minutes here and there every other week and get some enjoyment out of it.

Last night I couldn't sleep so I finally began making my own personal CAW. I am pretty happy with it except I couldn't give him the entrance attire I wanted and had to scale back his stomach because if he walks out with a title belt it will be a glitch as it is sucked up into his belly.

I injured Santino amd R-Truth last night which was fun. Good way to begin the Grim Reapers career.

Finally bit on K-Mart's $40 sale (thank you Best Buy price-matching) and got this on the PS3. I cannot say I've any game-breaking moments or real big complaints. The biggest one that springs to mind is that it's asking me to save every two menus. Would love to throw down against some of you guys to get the online trophies. Shortradamous is the PSN handle.

I'm seriously thinking about deleting my original CAWS. They will not stay out of my goddamn universe. Also, Online is worse now somehow.

Edit:I'll add you Midget. I love playing against real people when its not lagging. Check this out

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=86892&hl=king&st=0

Edited by Kirkland

Online was buggered for me again too - and they never did a thing about how my Universe would crash if there were more than two wrestlers in the match so I've basically thrown in the towel at this point. I like the creative aspect of the game and I was highly enjoying doing most of it... but when the creative aspect is being blocked off or severely hampered I would just rather not bother.

But I caught a good deal and got Kingdoms of Amalur for next to nothing - so yay?

Online was buggered for me again too - and they never did a thing about how my Universe would crash if there were more than two wrestlers in the match so I've basically thrown in the towel at this point. I like the creative aspect of the game and I was highly enjoying doing most of it... but when the creative aspect is being blocked off or severely hampered I would just rather not bother.

But I caught a good deal and got Kingdoms of Amalur for next to nothing - so yay?

My game freezes if I have a CAW in a match on Impact(instead of NXT) with the custom arena. Not sure why. It will forever be at the match up screen and it annoys me.

My game freezes if I have a CAW in a match on Impact(instead of NXT) with the custom arena. Not sure why. It will forever be at the match up screen and it annoys me.

That's what it did to me. I was mostly into Universe because I wanted to totally pimp out mine with CAWs. When I thought I might've been overloading the game with that stuff, I took most of them out and added in a light version of it - but even a created tag team going up against one that was already in the game would freeze at the best of times.

That's what it did to me. I was mostly into Universe because I wanted to totally pimp out mine with CAWs. When I thought I might've been overloading the game with that stuff, I took most of them out and added in a light version of it - but even a created tag team going up against one that was already in the game would freeze at the best of times.

Yeah it sucks. I probably won't buy next years game but maybe 2014 I will. I don't buy every years game. I tend to skip a year or 2 normally. If this isn't fixed by then though I won't even think to pick it up as that is my biggest gripe about this years game.

I'm also having problems with cc, the servers are even worst now since that patch came out. And now I can't cash in mitb. haven't tried universe with caws, but I took out taker and hhh, and then cena, kane and big.show.for short breaks since the game just had them fighting for the belts over and over. But now heath slater is main eventing ppvs.

After going back and forth about getting this it turns out the wife bought this for me for valentine's day so I am determined to make the most out of this game. Anything I should know before I start this other then online is nearly impossible to get on?